SteppingDownAsASeniorRossLikeJen Pt. 117

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I'm dying to see if she overhauls herself.... hair, makeup etc.

2.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the title

I wonder if the Rosses are hunkered down this weekend like the Queen and Charles trying to figure out this shitshow

3.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Doing a rewatch from June 2018 on, how could you not divorce a woman who insisted on bringing SEASONAL BOOKS on vacation

4.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 12/1/2020, 23:30) 
    It’s tragic how going vegan and dumping Don have made so many user names obsolete. It’s like Jen got rid of everything that made her Jen.

I am now obsolete on both levels :(
    I am a fish (even though she eats me sometimes in moments of crisis when she needs to feel satiated and nourished even though she could have eaten before she left the house but whatevs) and I was the crux of an epic muffin tossing spat between our (former) hero and heroine during their miserable trip to Italy.

I’ll never rebrand though! Seabass4life.

I’ll never rebrand either. :)

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 12/1/2020, 23:31) 
    Love the title

I wonder if the Rosses are hunkered down this weekend like the Queen and Charles trying to figure out this shitshow

Nah, I think that happened during the August or December Utah trip.

6.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen was never vegan. The plant based journey was a cockamamie way of "finding herself", while sticking it to the Rosses.
    She probably watched some successful vegan Youtuber who is also divorced. It seems to be the desperate former housewife trifecta. Vegan, spiritual and addicted to the latest exercise craze. It too shell pass. I just hope the woman finally finds her identity, for whatever it's worth.

7.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I'm re-watching too. Also looking at her instagram.

I think when he first indicated he wanted out, it is likely she was in disbelief/denial. She thought she could continue being a selfish cow their entire lives and he'd still dote on her the way he always did. I think having kids changed Don's perspective. He expected her to finally start pulling her weight around the house. To finally contribute after doing sweet fuck all for years. That wouldn't have gone over well with her. Things were obviously rocky for her to remove happy wife from her bio. Could be they agreed to keep trying for a while. When that still wasn't working, it progressed to a trial separation but Jen was hoping Don might change his mind? She was sort of sucking up to him in those last few family photos on instagram in early summer. And if we consider the Eugene trip, she had brought (and used) some photos of her and Don from her pregnancy shoots. It suggests she was still hoping for a different outcome. Then he finally told her sometime during the past 2-3 months that there's no way back for them. She goes to Utah for the last time to pack her fugly belongings and files for divorce when she returns.

Meow mentioned this in an earlier post and I meant to comment on it. I too often wonder whether the gossip boards (GG/here) had any effect on opening Dons' eyes. While I've never believed Jen reads her threads, I can absolutely see Don doing it.

She will start sharing with a vengeance. Her loneliness will compel her to. She's been hinting that she wants to vlog for quite a while and we know now that what was holding her back was the marriage falling apart. I guess we may never know what Don is up to after this. That sucks. But I think we're in for some oversharing and good snark times with Jen.

8.     +13   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    the vegan (sorry, plant based) journey was a win-win - it was an FU to don and it was a way for to shed some baby poundage. the issue was that she was eating so fuckin much that the weight loss never happened. except for don the dead weight heyooooo.

so far, things are good for jen. as far as we know, she's keeping the house & don's no longer there. she's about to get PDs out the yinyang when joint custody (whether it's 50/50 or otherwise) kicks in. plus today was werq qult day. she's high on endorphins and alimony meetings.

9.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 12/1/2020, 23:33) 
    Jen was never vegan. The plant based journey was a cockamamie way of "finding herself", while sticking it to the Rosses.
    She probably watched some successful vegan Youtuber who is also divorced. It seems to be the desperate former housewife trifecta. Vegan, spiritual and addicted to the latest exercise craze. It too shell pass. I just hope the woman finally finds her identity, for whatever it's worth.

She was watching Lily and wanted to be skinny.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 12/1/2020, 23:32) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 12/1/2020, 23:30) 
    It’s tragic how going vegan and dumping Don have made so many user names obsolete. It’s like Jen got rid of everything that made her Jen.

I am a fish (even though she eats me sometimes in moments of crisis when she needs to feel satiated and nourished even though she could have eaten before she left the house but whatevs) and I was the crux of an epic muffin tossing spat between our (former) hero and heroine during their miserable trip to Italy.

I’ll never rebrand though! Seabass4life.

I’ll never rebrand either. :)

Me either (although I have thought many times about a Jen name. But it was Landy that got me here so as long as her shitshow carries on, I will not rebrand).

11. Katiegirl
        +7   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (NotAMelissa @ 12/1/2020, 23:19) 
    Can someone tell me which of her videos shows her crying about milk? I don’t remember it (I like to have her voice put me to sleep) and I can’t seem to find it. TIA

It was the vlog Let’s Chat feeling conflicted about meat (trigger Warning) It’s right after Travel/a day in Southampton June 2018. I just watched it all I got to say is wow 😮 She even says if Don wants to still eat meat and diary he can put it in the refrigerator in the basement! Ok who is the one paying the bills in the household😜

12.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She made that comment years ago when CC was born to Don that she wasn’t on any drugs that affected her brain. I thought at that point ... wow, that from the woman who was told to put the gravy down. Once she went vegan, he went tender and turned to tinder.

13.     +21   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 1/12/2020, 02:30 PM) 

I’ll never rebrand though! F you Jen! Seabass4life.

I feel confident that my username will never be obsolete.

14.     Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    where is the video of her sitting on the floor crying? I looked up the 10/19 office overhaul video but I don't see anything there

15.     +26   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I'll never rebrand!
    I'd imagine Don is having as many Martini Flights as his heart desires!
    I am a little sad(??) we might not see him ever again...

919 replies since 12/1/2020, 22:54   105781 views