SteppingDownAsASeniorRossLikeJen Pt. 117

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (snarky user name here @ 1/12/2020, 11:39 PM) 
    QUOTE (katielee @ 12/1/2020, 23:30) 
    I'm dying to see if she overhauls herself.... hair, makeup etc.

Methinks she's going to be seeing that male personal trainer a lot more frequently.

Unless she decides to swear off men and swing the other way

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    Counting all of my $$$$ while in the house that Don bought

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 12/1/2020, 23:31) 
    Doing a rewatch from June 2018 on, how could you not divorce a woman who insisted on bringing SEASONAL BOOKS on vacation

I started doing the same. During a Christmas Vlog 2018 she claimed to be very happy. Never happier with her “pack of 5”.
    By Donny’s 1st Birthday things seemed a little awkward between Jen & SB Donald.
    Then she purged like crazy. Jen posted a Q&A vlog Summer 2019 and divulged her feelings of “choosing herself”. Interesting. Then she dropped off the face of the earth to be with her family in Utah. She returned looking like hell, and in seemed to go downhill from there and since then ensued the missing Don items.
    At least she seems to be looking healthier and happier. Whatever werqs for her I guess, right?
    I’m going to go check out Seabass’ Timeline :smiley-face-making-cocktail:

3.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 12/1/2020, 23:36) 
    I'll never rebrand!
    I'd imagine Don is having as many Martini Flights as his heart desires!
    I am a little sad(??) we might not see him ever again...

I would be ridiculously excited if Disorganized Don made a comeback

4.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Man, I never ever saw the Gravy part and I can never find it.
    QUOTE (FoxyTerror @ 12/1/2020, 23:36) 
    She made that comment years ago when CC was born to Don that she wasn’t on any drugs that affected her brain. I thought at that point ... wow, that from the woman who was told to put the gravy down. Once she went vegan, he went tender and turned to tinder.

5.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 12/1/2020, 23:49) 
    If we still had a video editor here, an awesome compilation (a la “I’m not an impulse shopper”) would be one putting shame to Jen’s claims she had no idea where meat came from and eating meat always sat wrong with her (low key blaming her upbringing). I just got done watching Thanksgiving 2015 when she was super pregnant with Charlotte and exclaimed happily while Don cracked open the ribs of “his bird” and then dumps the backbone/spinal cord (which she correctly identifies) into the gravy pot.

Yes and she used to do the turkey at thanksgiving, I could understand if she was only used to prepackaged cubed meat for example but she had her hand up it’s rear end she knew what animal it was she is full of it 😂
    ETA maybe all the selling is getting rid of memories Jen can be sentimental with objects.

Edited by Marshmallow-magic - 12/1/2020, 23:55

6.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I don't care how strange or gross her hubby is. Honestly I am new to Jen so I really haven't seen much of him yet. All I know is, if he has $$$ he will have NO problem getting a new partner.

7.     +11   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Jen will totally abandon her plant based journey. The biggest win she got from that was a dig at Don and the meat eating Rosses

8.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Please do yourself a favor and watch her My Housewife Life / Busy Bee channels. You'll be jealous, cry laughing and hate her.
    QUOTE (katielee @ 12/1/2020, 23:55) 
    I don't care how strange or gross her hubby is. Honestly I am new to Jen so I really haven't seen much of him yet. All I know is, if he has $$$ he will have NO problem getting a new partner.

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    God the interaction between Jen and Poopsie (barf) in the Southampton vlog when she's cooking is R O U G H
    He has zero idea how to talk to her about it, and it's clear they were all like .... whaaaaa
    Others have said this in so many words, but that is obviously when things really took a turn for Don and Jen
    they had nothing to bond over any longer!
    And that was obviously some thread holding them together
    and the kids were just not enough because Jen doesn't enjoy being a mother, so she couldn't even bond over the love of parenthood with Don

10.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SheWorksHardForHerMoney @ 12/1/2020, 23:53) 
    She made that comment years ago when CC was born to Don that she wasn’t on any drugs that affected her brain. I thought at that point ... wow, that from the woman who was told to put the gravy down. Once she went vegan, he went tender and turned to tinder.

Start @14:35 in this video. There’s no “grandma” to it, did I hallucinate that part? But it’s definitely Jill holding it, you can see that earlier.

11.     +15   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Many new moms are tired and lose interest in sex temporarily. They are tired and their hormones are playing games with them. When a couple loves and respects each other and genuinely LIKE each other, they get through it and can be closer in the end. However, they have to have other things in common and other things that they admire and respect about their spouse.

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +3   Like  

User deleted

Forgive me if it has been said because I am very behind today, but I have a new prediction...

Jen will become a Werq Instructor in 2020.

13.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Thank you!!!!! 😁😁😁

QUOTE (I Couldn't Resist @ 13/1/2020, 00:02) 
    QUOTE (SheWorksHardForHerMoney @ 12/1/2020, 23:53) 

Start @14:35 in this video. There’s no “grandma” to it, did I hallucinate that part? But it’s definitely Jill holding it, you can see that earlier.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Q3Pp2VgmM

14.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I will never look at Jens goth looking bed the same again they say it’s the quiet ones you need to watch

15.     +6   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Marshmallow-magic @ 1/12/2020, 04:25 PM) 
    I think Jen will start eating meat I agree with another poster that said it was a punishment or a cry for attention/help.

I'm one of those posters that has always thought the eating meat video was some kind of cry for help/attention. If you look at the timeline from around when the video was posted, that was a pretty chaotic time for Jen. Donny was less than 5 months old and she was still breastfeeding, so her hormones were probably raging. She had two kids under 2. Don had either just had his back surgery or was gearing up for it. For the first time in her life, the attention was taken completely off of her and she was expected to shoulder responsibility for the whole family. That had to have been extremely rough for her. The punishment element could also come into play if Jen didn't feel she was getting adequate enough help during that time. She might have taken on an "If Mama ain't happy, no one is happy-type" mentality.

Then there's the fact that it's been speculated that Jen might have struggled with disordered eating in the past. The change in her diet could have been her way of trying to restore some control in her life at a time when a lot was out of her hands and she was dealing with a lot of stress. That's why she took it to the extreme.

Edited by BrooklynMarie - 1/12/2020, 05:10 PM

919 replies since 12/1/2020, 22:54   105781 views