SteppingDownAsASeniorRossLikeJen Pt. 117

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    On a salt bed in Italy ducking flying muffins.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2020, 03:03) 
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 14/1/2020, 02:59) 
    Quick newbie/lurker-fend...

The last thing I want is us to turn into llamas where we roast people for asking an innocent question. And as a result the board becomes a self-selecting group of smug aholes. That’s not us! We’ve got our reputation as fat, bored, middle aged women to maintain! :D

If someone comes in with a nice introduction or offers a non-know-it-all comment/insight (even if it’s all been said before), and then has some questions I’m happy to answer (even repeatedly).

It’s not those posters that are grating. It’s the first and second posters who just ask for the soup kitchen.

Hell, I told a regular poster yesterday that Jen did file for divorce because I didn’t recognize the sarcasm in her question!!

ETA: unless you lurk the Bakery, plenty of long time viewers won’t know who Gravy is or what a muffin is. I get that.

It was barefoot! That made me smile :D
    To your credit, she’s more of a Marnie/Tikaa regular and her comment was dry humor gold.

2.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    And honestly seabassJr, I am just someone people turn to all the time with questions about everything under the sun and I long ago had to put a stop to answering questions people can find out the answer to themselves. Not just here, but with everyone in my life. If I can google, so can they! If you can’t scroll through and find the milk video, you’re just lazy. If you can’t find the school, you can do .3 seconds of research on Jen and narrow down the list of Montessori schools in the area.

3.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 14/1/2020, 03:05) 
    QUOTE (OrganizedNotLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 03:03) 
    deltaburkefan how late is late?

I posted their ages in the same comment.

Ah my dyslexia kicking in....thanks!

4.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61523482

5.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 1/14/2020, 02:59 AM) 
    Quick newbie/lurker-fend...

The last thing I want is us to turn into llamas where we roast people for asking an innocent question. And as a result the board becomes a self-selecting group of smug aholes. That’s not us! We’ve got our reputation as fat, bored, middle aged women to maintain! :D

If someone comes in with a nice introduction or offers a non-know-it-all comment/insight (even if it’s all been said before), and then has some questions I’m happy to answer (even repeatedly).

I've answered in the past, as well.
    And likely will do so in the future.

But not for someone who's answer is just a handful of posts above their question.
    And not for someone seeking their personal info such as school or address in the span of their first few posts.

919 replies since 12/1/2020, 22:54   105781 views