Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    thanks to ColdOne for the thread title :thumbs-up:

the video:

as requested...a marriage breakdown timeline provided by seabass. under a spoiler because it's long:

SPOILER (click to view)
    QUOTE (seabassJr @ 11/8/2019, 12:36 AM) 
    Well, I created a “marriage breakdown red flag” timeline. My only excuse is I’m traveling for work and it beats talking to strangers in the hotel bar. (Call me, Don! :lol: )
    It looks like things got shaky about 6 mos after Donny was born, worse in early summer, and quite bad around August.

Here goes....

Key background dates

9/18/13: Tosh episode airs
    Oct 2013: Don starts job with NC company where he worked in the dongeon but also did some travel to NC for work
    Early 2014: “the poop hits the fan” (general consensus is that this probably involves the HFT investigations and the future of the Ross enterprises)
    Dec 2014: Don back to work for Ross company PDQ
    12/28/15: Charlotte is born
    Oct 2016: Don announced as CEO of PDQ

1/30/18: Donnie is born

*Things start looking a little shaky
    June 2018: Drops happy wife from Insta profile
    6/8/18: Most epic video to ever hit the Bakery drops. “Conflicted about Eating Meat.” Jen states she has sent this nonsensical hormonal manifesto to her family.

Feb 2019: Dons bday: Insta caption “happy birthday to my darling husband” and mentions 17 years of bdays as a couple
    March 2019: Disney
    5/10/19: Mothers Day. Photo of all 4 on Insta captioned w “beyond grateful to these three and Winnie for making me a mother”
    5/24/19: “Dealing with Doubt” aka “I have no friends” video drops

**Thing start looking pretty bad
    June 2019: Hamptons trip which, unusually, she does not film
    6/11/19: Insta photo of “summer reading stack” with glennon Doyle and related marriage/divorce/“all about me” authors. Not sure when massive increase in sht quotes started as they were posted in instastories
    6/21/19: Father’s Day. Post on Insta saying “happy Father’s Day… We love you“. also references how wonderful he is to play with the kids “as soon as he comes home from a long day at the office”. Incidentally also the day Jen consumed sea creatures.
    July 2019: Last photo w Jen and Don together on insta. Photo includes the kids. Cubs game photo on Insta w caption “there were some ups and downs (and I’m not talking about the game) but ultimately we all had fun”

***Things do not look good
    August 2019: Utah trip w the Fam. Makes huge deal about unplugging but manically films her PD when alone
    End of summer 2019: Fires Judith as she felt “I couldn’t be 100% truthful which should have been a red flag but anyway...”
    9/10/19: No post for anniversary
    9/22/19: Trip to Eugene with ugly crying all night
    10/10/19: Trip with the Fam to Williamsburg
    10/22/19: Anxiety video drops. Claims not be vague booking, as she feels called to share but “it’s difficult because I literally cannot share totally transparently right now”.
    11/3/19: The day “Princess_” dropped the Bakery bomb to end all bombs. 6 hours later “gurugossipvisitor” drops the “chest hair” photo that, real or fake, shall live in infamy...
    In the ensuing chaos, Bakery members also notice all personal items regularly spotted on Don’s nightstand are nowhere to be seen, and Jen once again proves herself to be the master manipulator by flashing her rings and destroying our souls with agonizing detail on Winnie, “running”, and radio silence on the missing hypersexual Donald Ross III.

carry on

2.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    jencry3_1
    twerkingdog_3

3.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And I thought the speculation on Elle Florence’s engagement implosion was nuts.

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Wouldn't it be amazing if Don decided to represent himself? He's spent every Sunday training by debating his mother about philosophical issues, so you know he loves a fight. I don't think Poopsie would let him handle himself in any manner where Poops' money is at stake, though, haha

5.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Guys, found a pic of Don

Hes totally going to knock someone up in 6 months.
    Attached Image
    37778380-64D9-4598-9663-FF567489385E

6.     +35   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    well it's a new day and I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY FILED FOR DIVORCE (!!!!) :lol:

where did it all go wrong, dear friends?

the misery in that relationship seemed obvious...but I would have bet my life on them working it out. I figured Don was spending some evenings at Tiffany trying to pick out necklaces Jen didn't already own. instead he was probably hanging out with some chick named Tiffany. what happened to the man that was enamored with Jen and would write her poems? when did the sweet boy finally give up?

3ltjxf

7.     +5   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I can’t imagine Jen going out on a date, but I hope she vlogs it for us :saying-a-prayer-smiley-emoticon

8.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Don looks awful in the Christmas video I don’t see how he is going to remarry unless he pays them.

9.     +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Im also going to bet that winnie will not make it thru the divorce

10.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 11/1/2020, 15:46) 
    well it's a new day and I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE SHE ACTUALLY FILED FOR DIVORCE (!!!!) :lol:

where did it all go wrong, dear friends?

the misery in that relationship seemed obvious...but I would have bet my life on them working it out. I figured Don was spending some evenings at Tiffany trying to pick out necklaces Jen didn't already own. instead he was probably hanging out with some chick named Tiffany. what happened to the man that was enamored with Jen and would write her poems? when did the sweet boy finally give up?

(IMG:https://i.imgflip.com/3ltjxf.jpg)

when she sent him the milk video...

11. Popppp
        +9   Like  

User deleted

Reposting comments on her Christmas Day photo( still not deleted-) her followers were disturbed by Don on XMass morning
    Attached Image
    38B3CD8B-926D-42D2-BEB9-E5EB5A63AAC6

12.     +25   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Winnie will hang on because Jen needs her. She’ll pass soon after Jen pulls through and settles down a bit. Animals have a way of doing that.

13.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Comments are back on on her Instagram posts (except for the most recent one). I noticed they were all gone last night.

14.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Today I feel sad about all this. It's really the end of an era.

Out of the two of them, she is definitely the more decent one of the pair. I feel like he did something really bad and I know that feeling. And even if you hate the person, it's so soul-crushing.

I also wish we had kept a thread of all the shitquotes over the past year so I could go re-read them.

15. Popppp
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 1/11/2020, 08:48 AM) 
    Im also going to bet that winnie will not make it thru the divorce

when Winnie dies she will have a total mental breakdown & Don will get the kids 24/7...Wifey #2 will raise them :woot:

888 replies since 11/1/2020, 15:34   133088 views