SadlyNoLongerAvailableLikeTheRosses Pt. 118

« Older   Newer »

1. Splurgysplurge
        +34   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I’m totally new here but I’ll still give an opinion.

I think she is so so so self focused.

Every ailment recorded, included her bowl movements, she couldn’t even run without ginormous ice pack sessions afterward, functioning “best” with 10 plus hours of sleep, her tooth care routine, preoccupation with exercise and calorie intake, mood tracking, years and years and years of therapy, her inability to be happy in the moment anywhere - her whole day from sun up to sun down was asking herself “how do I feel”...

then she had the kids and had to shift her focus and it was way too much too fast and she was so sad and even really sick during donny’s pregnancy and so sleep deprived

And I think she went to Don expecting Don to be Don and instead Don probably said listen I have to work, really work to support this life style, and I’m in pain and I had multiple surgeries and I have this new unavoidable role as CEO and you have to be here and assume the parental responsibilities and yes you are tired and stressed but welcome to life Jennifer

And I think she got really really bent out of shape

I work too
    YouTube is not a job it’s a hobby Jennifer
    You don’t help out
    I can’t be here, you have to be here

And when you aren’t used to being talked to that way for the entire ten plus year duration of your relationship it’s jarring and I don’t think she could get past it and thus started her shit quoting journey towards removing the cage etc.

And probably he got fed up and had enough
    Sought outside advice
    Began to see her as less than perfect
    Began to question why she went to therapy for a decade and never got her emotions together
    Began to question what did she actually really do all day
    Began to feel that he gave and gave and nothing was ever enough
    And decided he was done

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106303 views