SadlyNoLongerAvailableLikeTheRosses Pt. 118

« Older   Newer »

1. Not That Emily
        +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/14/2020, 09:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Not That Emily @ 14/1/2020, 21:12) 
    I honestly think the reason Jen dropped Judith like a bad habit is because Jen had decided to divorce Don and Judith wasn't validating that decision. I'm sure Judith wanted them to work on their relationship through counseling and not divorce.

It always seemed to me that Judith 100% validated all of Jen's quirks and ideas: her "social anxiety", making videos on You Tube, etc. Anything Jen wanted to do received Judith's approval, which kept that train firmly rolling on the track. As soon as Judith disagreed with a major life decision, she was replaced.

Completely disagree (respectfully)

I think they went to marriage counseling. Obviously it didn’t work. But I think the “new” therapist was the counselor. She hasn’t mentioned it in awhile and now “call” is back on the weekly calendar. I think she’s back with Judith now.

I'll accept your disagreement, since you're so respectful. *wink*

I didn't realize that "call" was back on the calendar and your assessment of couples counseling is spot-on. Did she announce moving on from Judith in an Instastory or on a vlog? I need to go back and watch (if it was vlogged) to review my position.

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106299 views