SadlyNoLongerAvailableLikeTheRosses Pt. 118

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Don doesn't always wear his glasses. What made me LOL sometimes was when they'd go to Disney and he'd be swapping sunglasses for his glasses, but he'd have one on his head and one on his face. Looked like a dork.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +24   Like  

User deleted

I am actually going to miss Don walking into the kitchen with his bed head while she films. His bed head was always epic.

3.     +10   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I honestly feel like Don is going to go through a mini mid life crisis. I think he’ll get rid of the mini van for a sports car, date someone way younger and than start an Instagram

4.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Regarding the house: they were 25(ish) years old buying a $1.7M home that they paid off quickly. They have money. They’ve also lived mortgage free for some time so that’s even more money to save/invest. He didn’t have a traditional job for years because of said money.

It’s ok to think that he’s a pompous douchebag and still admit that they have money.

5.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GossipGuiltyPleasure @ 1/14/2020, 09:51 AM) 
    I think also we overestimate Don’s income. I think it’s been proven that his parents have “old money” but until they are gone I don’t see how this benefited Don. His family money likely allowed him to graduate from school debt free- maybe his parents also paid for his first condo- and their connections gave him a “running start” as a young adult. Their house is not brag worthy at all in 2020... I live in Toronto and a (smaller) suburban homes easily are well over $2 million. Housing costs aside... I don’t believe every person who is wealthy needs to reside in some mansion and can happily live in smaller houses regardless of their means. Taking this into account this can be seen from the fine details of appliances (didn’t she have a broken fridge or stove for a long time?) ... furniture quality (and again you can put an IKEA couch in there for all I care but most people of means will keep their house up to date/modern) and not to mention the general upkeep of their home (including the exterior). Hiring someone to cut the grass and labelling them as a “gardener” is laughable (there’s teenagers in my area who do that). Where’s the meticulously landscaped backyard with an outdoor conversation set (couches) and modern fire pit?

I think Jen buys good quality stuff, she just has terrible taste, so it's all brown. Like those brand new leather club chairs. Hideous.
    They do have all those things in the backyard, but what's a conversation set without any friends to visit? Until the recent kitchen/floor change, their house was a time capsule for 2008.

6.     +8   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    They do all have that really nice stuff on their patio and we NEVER saw them use it. The only time I remember her out there was when she was draining and refilling their hot tub, which they also never used or mentioned.

7.     +5   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Hopefully Don has enough money after the divorce for wife 2.0 to put up with spending weekends hearing about Emily’s autograph collection and Suzanne’s discussions about Rene Girard.

8.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 17:05) 
    Hopefully Don has enough money after the divorce for wife 2.0 to put up with spending weekends hearing about Emily’s autograph collection and Suzanne’s discussions about Rene Girard.

If he really is as good in finance as he claims, he’ll be fine. But I’m sure there will be a prenup the next time around (if there isn’t now. I still think there’s something no matter what Jen claimed).

9.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Have any of you watched the bloopers video from 2017/18 and thought to yourself that she’s actually kinda funny and maybe would be a hoot to hang around with? I mean, not for more than 2 hours. But.

And the video where they discussed 50 shades.....I remember that! I just can’t remember which channel if hers it was on.

Oh. And I was one of the folks riding in circles in the side car. Could someone help me stop? I need to get off this ride. I’m getting dizzy. I should’ve taken the damn train. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

10.     Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jentoneitdown Ross @ 14/1/2020, 15:18) 
    It’s creepy to keep asking about the kids school.

I’ve bought many things Jen’s recommended, the latest being the hydro flask for her kids. Most of ours all leak 🙄.

I wonder if we’ll ever know what the final straw was in their marriage.

I am asking about school just to see pics.... :(

11.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ThunderCunt @ 14/1/2020, 17:07) 
    Have any of you watched the bloopers video from 2017/18 and thought to yourself that she’s actually kinda funny and maybe would be a hoot to hang around with? I mean, not for more than 2 hours. But.

And the video where they discussed 50 shades.....I remember that! I just can’t remember which channel if hers it was on.

Oh. And I was one of the folks riding in circles in the side car. Could someone help me stop? I need to get off this ride. I’m getting dizzy. I should’ve taken the damn train. :embarrassed-smile-smiley-emotic

It came out Feb 2015 (height of baby making fever). Check a vlog around then.

12.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And I want to win the lottery... :dunno:

Edited by husbandontherun - 14/1/2020, 17:19

13. ElfaGoddess
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (OrganizedNotLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 17:12) 
    QUOTE (Jentoneitdown Ross @ 14/1/2020, 15:18) 
    It’s creepy to keep asking about the kids school.

I’ve bought many things Jen’s recommended, the latest being the hydro flask for her kids. Most of ours all leak 🙄.

I wonder if we’ll ever know what the final straw was in their marriage.

I am asking about school just to see pics.... :(

DUUUUUDE. Stahhhhhhhp.

14.     +16   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Ya, stop asking about school. It's weird.

15.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you mods!

:ban:

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106303 views