SadlyNoLongerAvailableLikeTheRosses Pt. 118

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 1/14/2020, 05:29 PM)
    QUOTE (SippinTea @ 1/14/2020, 05:28 PM) 
    I really think Don likes his women young. I mean he really seemed to enjoy princess Jen and her baby voice. I’m sure with two young children she doesn’t have the energy to act like that anymore and that has a part to play

He definitely likes them to act dumb, so I could see him with someone younger whom he will perceive to be not as smart as him. Jen always made herself sound like an idiot when he was around. I hated it.

Don strikes me as the type who needs a woman to act dumb to make him feel smarter & like the “big man”.

I remember being shocked the 1st time I saw Don.

QUOTE (Not That Emily @ 1/14/2020, 05:30 PM)
    Re: the money

Way back in the day on MHWL, she posted a PD shopping haul that was nuts. I think someone on GG added it up and it was way more than average people spend on their actual living expenses in a month.

They have plenty of money; she just chooses to spend it on tacky middle-America shit.

And the birthday shopping hauls!

And didn’t someone add up her online Nordstrom shopping haul once too?

They’re not hurting for money.

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/14/2020, 05:49 PM)
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 14/1/2020, 16:30) 
    I wasn’t able to rewatch Vlogidays this past time but I did watch Vlogust. The difference between that Jen & today’s Jen is just brutal. She was so happy with her life back then. Her personality has completely changed. Like you said, it’s almost enough to pity her. (Almost...kids don’t ask to come into this world, she should have dug her heels in & let what would happen happen).

That’s why it’s so important to stay true to who you are. Especially when it comes to something as big as having children. Her marriage ended anyway. Better for it to have ended with no kids. Now they’re stuck with each other for life with two innocent kids in the mix. Having them didn’t save her marriage.

But I really think Jen thought she wanted kids.

She didn’t want them right away & kinda drug her feet, but I think she thought she wanted kids & wanted to be a mother... eventually.

2.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve always been of the opinion that she never wanted kids.

I think she succumbed to pressure.

3.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    If the school is full they should be private if not they’re probably advertising, parents should have the prerogative as to whether their child is on the page publicly,
    I know many schools don’t allow pictures and ask parents to refrain from posting other people’s children , it can be a real safeguarding issue for some children in care for example.

4.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she wanted kids intrinsically. But once Grace arrived and she actually got to see what it entailed, she changed her mind (and I think Don got baby fever).

She’s a freaking moron for being surprised at a quick pregnancy with Donnie. She got pregnant her first cycle after procedure with CC, didn’t she? Just look at all the hearts in the journal. Lots and lots of chances. :sick:

5.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 14/1/2020, 17:47) 
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 1/14/2020, 05:05 PM) 
    Hopefully Don has enough money after the divorce for wife 2.0 to put up with spending weekends hearing about Emily’s autograph collection and Suzanne’s discussions about Rene Girard.

Emily’s autograph kit for Tim Allen was one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen.

I’m actually not sure anything Jen has done even compares to the autograph kit in weirdness.

I remember, at the time, thinking, “HOW on earth is Jen even listening to any of this w/ a straight face?”

Can you imagine Don’s new girlfriend meeting Emily & finding out about Tim Allen?

Wasn’t the trip to see Tim Allen also the trip where Jen stayed later & drove herself all around LA like it was no big deal? I remember being really impressed w/ that.

I’m really going to miss the Rosses & all their quirks.

Remember the Tinkerbelle room? At least Jen had the sense to erase the yellow doll room from history and she probably has a variety of different dolls. Emily bragged about turning a room full of stuff with Tink on it into a nursery on camera.

6.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/14/2020, 05:59 PM) 

part of me wonders if she is trying to get rid of everything associated with the kids (minus the kids themselves :unsure: ) as some sort of way to reject her current circumstances. dump the guy that "pressured" you into wanting them, his family that also expected kids...

she recently mentioned how her heart aches when she's away from them but now she's purposely put herself into a position where that heart will be aching a lot. and as mentioned many times already...it'll be hurting even worse when Don moves on and has a new family of his own

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 14/1/2020, 17:43) 
    For $12k a year I am shocked that school can't hire someone to set up private webpages or photosharing accounts for the teachers to share pics throughout the day with parents. I've never seen another school post so many pictures publicly. It's weird.

$21k so $42k for two kids, not $12k... where I live, daycare would be $12k a year but the soup kitchen is a Montessori school, so they charge double! I truly believe that they think it’s good publicity to post all the weird pics. There are lots of Montessori schools in the area so they are trying to prove that they are the best.

8.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/14/2020, 12:05 PM) 

part of me wonders if she is trying to get rid of everything associated with the kids (minus the kids themselves :unsure: ) as some sort of way to reject her current circumstances. dump the guy that "pressured" you into wanting them, his family that also expected kids...

she recently mentioned how her heart aches when she's away from them but now she's purposely put herself into a position where that heart will be aching a lot. and as mentioned many times already...it'll be hurting even worse when Don moves on and has a new family of his own

Ages ago, I followed a blogger who eventually got divorced. Like the bakery, her followers all saw it coming. She had a daughter, and wrote about the custody division, saying that if she knew how much it would hurt to not have her kid around on holidays--she wouldn't have gotten the divorce.

9.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 14/1/2020, 18:05) 

This so much! I think she watches other Mommy Vloggers and just regurgitates things they say to seem like she cares like “it makes me physically ill to be away from my kids” but then we see her thoroughly enjoying herself alone during her PDs and solo travels.

10.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen has been talked about I’m wondering how Don would react to Jen with a new man
    And fathering the kids ?

11. Jens Craptice

User deleted

Where is everyone seeing the school photos? I have googled around but I’m not sure I found the right school.

12.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I think if Jen was to date (even if he has a girlfriend at the time) he would still try to be controlling of her and try to break them up. He seems like the type. I think Jen would just be super passive aggressive to who ever Don ends up with

13.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think Don cares at all about what Jennifer does anymore based on Christmas Tinder Don.

I think I’m fully on the “emotional affair” train now. I think Don had an online “relationship” with someone, I think it was always over Snapchat, text, messenger and started as a friendship. Maybe he met this person on Reddit. Anyways, I think Jen found out and it wasn’t as bad as if he had cheated in real life, but it led to a separation and then filing for divorce. His family is still on Jens side because Don was the one to end it. I think this emotional affair was with someone who is not available IRL, so he got on tinder to actually find someone to hook up with.

14.     +16   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Jens Craptice @ 14/1/2020, 18:19) 
    Where is everyone seeing the school photos? I have googled around but I’m not sure I found the right school.

Why does it matter? The kids should be left alone.

15.     +27   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Can mods just ban new members who ask about the school?

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106303 views