« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Until we see any Rosses now that she’s filed, I’m not so sure they “are on her side.”

2.     +47   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    we don't give out the name of the school. ever.

3. Popppp
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 14/1/2020, 18:09) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/14/2020, 12:05 PM) 
    part of me wonders if she is trying to get rid of everything associated with the kids (minus the kids themselves :unsure: ) as some sort of way to reject her current circumstances. dump the guy that "pressured" you into wanting them, his family that also expected kids...

she recently mentioned how her heart aches when she's away from them but now she's purposely put herself into a position where that heart will be aching a lot. and as mentioned many times already...it'll be hurting even worse when Don moves on and has a new family of his own

Ages ago, I followed a blogger who eventually got divorced. Like the bakery, her followers all saw it coming. She had a daughter, and wrote about the custody division, saying that if she knew how much it would hurt to not have her kid around on holidays--she wouldn't have gotten the divorce.

I really think she will not be invited to Utah - it will really hurt

4.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2020, 18:26) 
    Until we see any Rosses now that she’s filed, I’m not so sure they “are on her side.”

That’s true, she wasn’t invited to the Sunday school pageant. I bet they are also telling her things right now to make her believe she will always be welcome in their family to maybe help the settlement go smoothly.

5.     +9   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Since the divorce announcement, YouTube keeps suggesting her old videos to me. I’m a regular viewer. I found it interesting that in her 8th anniversary video, she tells Don that someone (Judith) asked her for a single word to describe each year of marriage. Don thought that was weird/excessive, until she explain it was Judith that asked. She refused to give one. She gave a word to describe their entire marriage: evolving. Does this mean she talked a lot about her marriage in her therapy, as far back as 2013? That’s what it sounds like to me.

6.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (MartiniMonday @ 14/1/2020, 18:31) 
    Since the divorce announcement, YouTube keeps suggesting her old videos to me. I’m a regular viewer. I found it interesting that in her 8th anniversary video, she tells Don that someone (Judith) asked her for a single word to describe each year of marriage. Don thought that was weird/excessive, until she explain it was Judith that asked. She refused to give one. She gave a word to describe their entire marriage: evolving. Does this mean she talked a lot about her marriage in her therapy, as far back as 2013? That’s what it sounds like to me.

Jen literally had nothing else to talk about. She didn’t have a real job, friends, obligations of any sort. I bet her therapy topics included her marriage and her childhood, that’s it.

7.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Came to say hello :-) I've been a lurker since GG, but English is not my first language so I've always put off registering and joining in.

I've just rewatched the office tour and wow this amount od stuff would give anyone anxiety :-D I really really hope that one day she will watch 'The Minimalism' on Netflix, start her journey to owning less and purge it all :-D

8.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 18:33) 

Jen literally had nothing else to talk about. She didn’t have a real job, friends, obligations of any sort. I bet her therapy topics included her marriage and her childhood, that’s it.

I don’t know I’m sure Jen could talk for hours about herself and her woes

9.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous

I’m assuming Judith was trying to figure out what was causing all this never ending anxiety.

10.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    It would be good for Jen to move house.

Look at how many hours of footage there would be of packing, unpacking, decorating, finding furniture and decor etc

11.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Baby steps. Let’s finish the Office purge first. It’s such a metaphor for her life right now.

12.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2020, 18:54) 
    Baby steps. Let’s finish the Office purge first. It’s such a metaphor for her life right now.

Hasn’t the office always been a metaphor for her life? Looking back, she has made videos about the office since the very beginning. The office reflects her current state of mind... it’s always been a mess

13. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (SmoothiesLikeLily @ 1/14/2020, 05:47 PM) 
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 1/14/2020, 05:05 PM) 
    Hopefully Don has enough money after the divorce for wife 2.0 to put up with spending weekends hearing about Emily’s autograph collection and Suzanne’s discussions about Rene Girard.

Emily’s autograph kit for Tim Allen was one of the strangest things I’ve ever seen.

I’m actually not sure anything Jen has done even compares to the autograph kit in weirdness.

I remember, at the time, thinking, “HOW on earth is Jen even listening to any of this w/ a straight face?”

Can you imagine Don’s new girlfriend meeting Emily & finding out about Tim Allen?

Wasn’t the trip to see Tim Allen also the trip where Jen stayed later & drove herself all around LA like it was no big deal? I remember being really impressed w/ that.

I’m really going to miss the Rosses & all their quirks.

Emily is the very definition of a dork.

She also seems just as awkward as Jen only in a different way. The Melissa gatherings were like competitions on who could out-dork the other. :lol:

14.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Am I making this up in my head or did Don at some point upgrade her engagement ring diamond? If he did, does anyone remember the timeframe?

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (NotAMelissa @ 14/1/2020, 19:00) 
    Am I making this up in my head or did Don at some point upgrade her engagement ring diamond? If he did, does anyone remember the timeframe?

Nope, same “a little over one carat” Tiffany solitaire with plain white gold band. I’m not sure when she got the second diamond band though...

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106259 views