SadlyNoLongerAvailableLikeTheRosses Pt. 118

« Older   Newer »

1. Wasn'tme
        +7   Like  

User deleted

I have never bought anything that Jen has but at one time I could say where almost everything in her house came from. Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, Hallmark, etc. Crazy!

I have known very wealthy people who wouldn’t spend a nickel on updating their home decor. I have also read Warren Buffett’s wife complains that she can’t get new carpet because he is so tight fisted. They live in a very modest, older house. Very middle class suburbs.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +6   Like  

User deleted

I just finished Leah Remini's book Troublemaker, and now I am completely fascinated by reading about Scientology. I am floored by what I read and watched in documentaries.

The Raven Foundation creeps me out big time.

It gives me major Scientology vibes- especially all of the stuff on the site about Mimetic Theory.

Suzanne's articles, like her, are flat out creepy.

I would love to know Jen's involvement in it, if any, and what secrets she might know about the Foundation.

3.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/14/2020, 09:15 PM) 
    QUOTE (Not That Emily @ 14/1/2020, 21:12) 
    I honestly think the reason Jen dropped Judith like a bad habit is because Jen had decided to divorce Don and Judith wasn't validating that decision. I'm sure Judith wanted them to work on their relationship through counseling and not divorce.

It always seemed to me that Judith 100% validated all of Jen's quirks and ideas: her "social anxiety", making videos on You Tube, etc. Anything Jen wanted to do received Judith's approval, which kept that train firmly rolling on the track. As soon as Judith disagreed with a major life decision, she was replaced.

Completely disagree (respectfully)

I think they went to marriage counseling. Obviously it didn’t work. But I think the “new” therapist was the counselor. She hasn’t mentioned it in awhile and now “call” is back on the weekly calendar. I think she’s back with Judith now.

I'll accept your disagreement, since you're so respectful. *wink*

I didn't realize that "call" was back on the calendar and your assessment of couples counseling is spot-on. Did she announce moving on from Judith in an Instastory or on a vlog? I need to go back and watch (if it was vlogged) to review my position.

4.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I can't see her going back to Judith. she was for 20's Jen and early 30's Jen persona

new therapist will see only post divorce Jen :rolleyes:

5.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Not That Emily @ 14/1/2020, 21:28) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/14/2020, 09:15 PM) 
    Completely disagree (respectfully)

I think they went to marriage counseling. Obviously it didn’t work. But I think the “new” therapist was the counselor. She hasn’t mentioned it in awhile and now “call” is back on the weekly calendar. I think she’s back with Judith now.

I'll accept your disagreement, since you're so respectful. *wink*

I didn't realize that "call" was back on the calendar and your assessment of couples counseling is spot-on. Did she announce moving on from Judith in an Instastory or on a vlog? I need to go back and watch (if it was vlogged) to review my position.

Pretty sure it’s in the office meltdown video.
    The call reappearing was in stories when she was showing the ugly EC white board calendar

And OOOOOOOOOH: maybe we will get a peek of Don at the joint bday party...

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +19   Like  

User deleted

I don't think Jen is seeing a therapist at all right now. I think she texts and calls CA, and he reads her advice off one of his t-shirts and mugs.

7.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 14/1/2020, 21:36) 
    I can't see her going back to Judith. she was for 20's Jen and early 30's Jen persona

new therapist will see only post divorce Jen :rolleyes:

It’s just so odd to me that any therapist would do phone sessions for years. So I just assumed that’s what “call” is.

8.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    DBF03E10-091F-4646-A63E-D7D054659EFB

16:40 ended Judith relationship
    2:30 is also noteworthy

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I thought the point of a good therapist was to tell you what you didn’t want to hear, if I wanted a yes person that validates all my opinions then I’d ask my mother.
    I’m sure Jen has an equivalent person apart from the bitch I mean her mother.
    Jen really is so emotionally immature it’s like everything has to agree with her narrative.
    I would have loved to be a fly on the wall this past year I’m sure I would have become an expert In passive aggressive manoeuvres.

10.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don’t think the Rosses are not wealthy... I just have trouble believing that at 37 years old, Jen, as a single, fully functioning (heh) adult, never has to worry about money or getting a job for the rest of her life.

Jen influenced my husband last night.., he hightailed his way over to Amazon and ordered the Arendelle castle that Charlotte got for Christmas for our daughter. Never underestimate the power of Pretty Neat Living :snickering:

11.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 1/14/2020, 09:27 PM) 
    I just finished Leah Remini's book Troublemaker, and now I am completely fascinated by reading about Scientology. I am floored by what I read and watched in documentaries.

The Raven Foundation creeps me out big time.

It gives me major Scientology vibes- especially all of the stuff on the site about Mimetic Theory.

Suzanne's articles, like her, are flat out creepy.

I would love to know Jen's involvement in it, if any, and what secrets she might know about the Foundation.

The whole philosophy, to me, seems like a way for rich people to explain problems in the world without having to acknowledge inequity.

12.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    has anyone thought about who is currently folding Don's massive clothing? I don't think I've seen that discussed yet

13.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It’s not that massive any more... :snickering:

14.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 14/1/2020, 21:57) 
    has anyone thought about who is currently folding Don's massive clothing? I don't think I've seen that discussed yet

He probably drops it off at a fluff n fold.

15. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Everylittlestep @ 1/14/2020, 09:58 PM) 
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 14/1/2020, 21:57) 

He probably drops it off at a fluff n fold.

I was guessing Suzanne.

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106241 views