Anonymous
    :giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emotico

2.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SippinTea @ 14/1/2020, 22:29) 
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 14/1/2020, 22:23) 
    Reunited at Last: The Meaty Adventures of Don and Bradley Pittington :drunk-smiley-emoticon:

Or just plain and simple “Don’s meat” lol

Don was trying to share his meat on Tinder

3.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (The Wookie @ 1/14/2020, 01:27 PM) 
    QUOTE (Everylittlestep @ 1/14/2020, 10:25 PM) 
    Same.
    Divorce is always hardest on the bakers!
    :cant-believe-my-eyes-smiley-emo

Who gets us bakers in the custody agreement? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

It remains in a locked trust until the future ,second Mrs. Donald K Ross III, takes over, with our compliments :thumbs-up:

4.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Ok, so I just re-watched some parts of the coping with anxiety video from 10/22 when she talks about leaving Judith At end of August because she couldn’t be honest and how she might have made a different choice if she saw how things were going to unfold because she was without a therapist for 6/7 weeks and it was “especially hard” over the past month (that would be from around time of Eugene trip)

That puts me in the camp with those here who have said:

While Jen was in Utah (assuming Don was only there a week or so and she and kids stayed the month), Don decided and made plans to move out. Jen didn’t see that coming or she would not have terminated with Judith late August.

They went to his parents’ anniversary thing in September in Williamsburg. He told her he was moving out when they got home and already had a place lined up.

She quickly decided to go on the Eugene trip to be away for the move out (smart decision).

I am now firmly in the camp that Don initiated the separation. They muddled through the holidays. He pops over after work most nights to see the kids for a bit. He had the plan all mapped out about finances and formalizing the divorce.

I think it’s likely she had already banished him and the were “separated” but living together for most of 2019 and she thought he would “come around.”

So I got all that from basically 3 minutes of video. :-)

5.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SeeminglySweetLikeJen @ 14/1/2020, 18:31) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2020, 18:26) 
    Until we see any Rosses now that she’s filed, I’m not so sure they “are on her side.”

That’s true, she wasn’t invited to the Sunday school pageant. I bet they are also telling her things right now to make her believe she will always be welcome in their family to maybe help the settlement go smoothly.

I am way behind but just read this and am I the only one who thinks it’s messed up if the really asked her not to go? Like super messed up if she just chose not to, BUT just a crappy move on their part if they said “ don’t come it’s not your weekend”

6.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think he moved to the basement when they decorated the formal living room, into a play room. And out of the basement when she was in Eugene.
    I pegged the anxiety video perfectly, when I commented that she is not talking about anxiety in that video, but about loss. I even said that she sounded like someone died, or is gone. That was my train moment.
    I think they were separated for quite a while, but the divorce axe fell in November. In her anxiety video she says " I was not expecting things to unfold in such way/so fast."
    I think she was living separated from him, partly even ignoring him, but hoping they will go on like that forever.
    He got tired and told her they are done. I think they then ended it amicably.
    I am worried by her silence on her channel. I don't think it's a good sign. She is not coping.

7. Rakesh Kapoor

User deleted

:cry:

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Great, she’s back...

9. Rakesh Kapoor

User deleted

Somebody blocked me

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ofchoice @ 14/1/2020, 22:40) 
    That’s true, she wasn’t invited to the Sunday school pageant. I bet they are also telling her things right now to make her believe she will always be welcome in their family to maybe help the settlement go smoothly.

I am way behind but just read this and am I the only one who thinks it’s messed up if the really asked her not to go? Like super messed up if she just chose not to, BUT just a crappy move on their part if they said “ don’t come it’s not your weekend”

Of course they didn’t say “don’t come.” They are very polite people. I’m sure they didn’t uninvite her but would you want to go to church with your ex and his parents? (When you are not a church going person to start with) She would rather go to her Werq class that she gets so high off of. Her passive aggressive comments “hope I get some pics” make it seem like she was dropping hints and those who follow her closely knew something was up.

11.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I was just watching kisha jaggers most recent video and she brought up jens divorce announcement and was trying to relate to jen 🤣 if anyone watches kisha then youll know how funny that is

12.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I have grandkids the same age as CC and Donny. If my son and daughter-in-law divorced, I would certainly be extra nice to her so I could keep seeing the little ones as much as possible. Especially at their young age. Now, once they get older, I think she would be more willing to let them travel for a week or so without her.

13.     +15   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    :smashing_computer: Not again. Please. These threads are hard enough to keep up with. We don't need trolls.

Edited by The Wookie - 1/14/2020, 11:00 PM

14. Rakesh Kapoor
        +1   Like  

User deleted

I am not a troll...I have been following Jen way back in 2010....also the Winnie channel :cry:

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Ofchoice @ 14/1/2020, 22:40) 

It is considering how closely entwined their lives were , however it’s something Jen is going to have to get used to ,
    Jen isn’t a Ross and even if Don is solely to blame in some way he’s their son so his wishes will always take a priority over the ex wife , this may just be the start of it.
    I don’t mean to sound harsh but Jen is out of the inner circle they will try to be nice to an extent for the grandchildren but she is an ex now.

Edited by Marshmallow-magic - 14/1/2020, 23:01

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106116 views