Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 14/1/2020, 04:22) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/14/2020, 04:14 AM) 
    I'm several pages behind, because, well...life. I wanted to add that I do not believe that Don cheated. But, what do I know? I was one of the last 2 holdouts with their butts stuck on the hayride, so there's that.

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 1/14/2020, 04:17 AM) 
    Case in point to my last post......I was on the hayride til the very end. Even after Jen’s announcement I was still on the hayride rounding up the cats. I’m invisible here. 😭

:animated-smileys-hug-011: group hug

unfortunately the hayride burst into flames. luckily for us hayrides travel at a low rate of speed so we were able to hop out with the kitties. now we're playing in the park with kittens so all is well. those train people probably aren't having any fun anyway :P :D

Girls, I tried so hard after the Christmas Death Stare (aka What Donny will look like in 35 years) to get you to jump on with me!!!! :cry:

2.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ShiseidoCottonPad @ 14/1/2020, 04:24) 
    QUOTE (OrganizedNotLikeJen @ 1/14/2020, 03:26 AM) 
    I can't believe I started buying Kerry gold butter because of her fridge organization video :wacko:

It might be fun to start a list of all the Jen-inspired things we went out and bought. So embarrassing: I purchased two of those ugly brown and beige Reisenthel bins Jen uses to "corral" her packing supplies. Also, several Eagle Creek packing cubes. I have seen every packing video a minimum of four times. Probably 7 times for the tour of her travel supply closet (prior to the claundry conversion). Oy.

Another item is shiseido cotton pad

3.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (bleucheese @ 1/13/2020, 09:20 PM) 
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 14/1/2020, 04:04) 
    I bet he's done stuff on the side with Poopsie that he's hidden from her

the only thing worse than picturing don having sex is picturing poopsie having sex. gross.

I was talking about investments & savings, you sicko :lol:

4.     +4   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 1/13/2020, 09:22 PM) 
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 1/14/2020, 04:14 AM) 
    I'm several pages behind, because, well...life. I wanted to add that I do not believe that Don cheated. But, what do I know? I was one of the last 2 holdouts with their butts stuck on the hayride, so there's that.

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 1/14/2020, 04:17 AM) 
    Case in point to my last post......I was on the hayride til the very end. Even after Jen’s announcement I was still on the hayride rounding up the cats. I’m invisible here. 😭

:animated-smileys-hug-011: group hug

unfortunately the hayride burst into flames. luckily for us hayrides travel at a low rate of speed so we were able to hop out with the kitties. now we're playing in the park with kittens so all is well. those train people probably aren't having any fun anyway :P :D

And, Meow2 , I'm sure IDon'tEatSugar will agree with me that you were the BEST darn hayrack driver out there! *sits and pets the kitties and feeds them catnip*

5.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I’ve given up completely. I’m 2-3 threads behind now. Has anything really happened since she announced? I doubt it since she’s barely been on IG.

6.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KerryGold @ 14/1/2020, 04:19) 
    QUOTE (OrganizedNotLikeJen @ 1/14/2020, 03:26 AM) 
    I can't believe I started buying Kerry gold butter because of her fridge organization video :wacko:

Scary isn't it? The influence that she has!! LOL I bought all those damn Orla Kiely makeup bags!!

I’m sort of ashamed of the “influence” she has had on me but here’s a partial list of things that come to mind:

-Orla kiely
    -Various versions of the walking pharmacy
    -Henri Bendel makeup case
    -About 20 Vera Bradley pieces
    -Filofax- too many to count
    -Color co-ordinated packing cubes for my family of 3
    -Lug travel pillow/blanket
    -4 closets full of Elfa
    -Elfa pantry
    -Probably 50 container store bins
    -7 Barefoot Dreams sweaters (some were gifted)
    -Almost my entire baby registry lol
    -container store wrapping paper
    And the final straw, literally the best reusable straw.

7.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 14/1/2020, 04:30) 
    I’ve given up completely. I’m 2-3 threads behind now. Has anything really happened since she announced? I doubt it since she’s barely been on IG.

No. But she posted the kids playing with trainset that we got a giggle out of.

8.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 1/14/2020, 04:04 AM) 
    I bet he's done stuff on the side with Poopsie that he's hidden from her

Ya know? This just made me almost wet my panties!! :hearty-laugh: Read your sentence and pretend you don't know who Poopsie is!

I just love this board! Y'all are like "Calgon" -- you always take me away (from the real world) !!

We need a meet up!

9.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 1/14/2020, 04:26 AM) 
    Girls, I tried so hard after the Christmas Death Stare (aka What Donny will look like in 35 years) to get you to jump on with me!!!! :cry:

I know....I know :(

giphy

then she liked that IG post "it's ok if your family looks different this holiday season"

and I still didn't trust my gut because there were other shitquotes on that post. I was convinced any issues would be worked out. ugh :(

10.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She totally got me into Erin Condren and planner stickers

Although I’ve been on a self imposed sticker ban for a year plus

Yes I’m on my 4th grown up plann (cough) sticker book and I love it :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

Oh and once on a Sunday I located and went to a container store and bought containers because of Jennifer Ross

11.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 14/1/2020, 04:38) 
    She totally got me into Erin Condren and planner stickers

Although I’ve been on a self imposed sticker ban for a year plus

Yes I’m on my 4th grown up plann (cough) sticker book and I love it :to-quote-smiley-emoticon:

I bought my first few Filofaxes because of her leather purple A-5 Malden. I never could get into stickers or Erin Condren, I tried though!

12.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SingHo!toDons2ndWife @ 1/13/2020, 09:34 PM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 14/1/2020, 03:26) 
    For what it's worth....

I, in no way, shape, or form, want Jen to get a job.
    If she gets a job, she sure as heck will be finished with her YouTube career and we can kiss our daily entertainment goodbye.

I would be sad. lol

I know absolutely nothing about Illinois alimony laws but... do you guys really think she’ll be able to live off Don for the rest of her life? I’m no Don fangirl but mother of your children or not, it would SUCK to have to pay for your ex for the rest of her days, no matter how much money you make.

Unless Don cheated... but I don’t think he did.

Yes and no. Yes, she will be able to live off him the rest of her life but no, he won't have to pay her the rest of her days.

She will get a hefty lump sum, there will be division of property, she will get a LOT of alimony for at least several years (more than the vast majority of households make in a year) and she will get child support until her children are raised.

So yes, she could live off him for the rest of her life if she were even a little smart. But it's unlikely she will need to-- she will probably eventually marry and she will make her own money (lol, probably not a lot).

13.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Then I also bought chargers and tried to make my thanksgiving tables look like hers but kind of failed. Now I have 30 chargers that I never use. I did buy make up brushes but only like 7 of them not 198 so I consider that a win...

14.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 14/1/2020, 03:43) 
    QUOTE (Trixie27 @ 14/1/2020, 03:40) 
    I wanted that kerrygold butter so bad to make those magical chocolate chip cookies the family simply couldn’t do without at every function! Sadly it is not sold where I live either!

Don’t bother with the cookies either :sick:

But her baking cookies in October Christmas Decorating Trip to Utah to freeze was Classic Jen. Because it’s SO hard to whip up a fresh batch in December...

Whaaaaaat?! I have to hand it to the bish, those cookies are on point. Then again, I like puffy and underdone cookies. Perhaps mine are good because I don’t use two year old frozen m&ms a la Jennifer.

15.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I seriously don’t get why so many think she’ll remarry? She needs to leave the house to meet and/or date someone.

893 replies since 14/1/2020, 03:08   106303 views