PuttingtheGravy(Train)DownlikeJen Pt. 119

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cheap ass soy sauce @ 18/1/2020, 04:45) 
    I see Don agreeing to give her most of what she wants if she agrees to forfeit any and all rights to his retirement. My husband's ex wife did that. He agreed to everything she asked for at the time knowing that if he could prove "a change in lifestyle" (like Don's second wife and child) that it would be adjusted again later

His retirement is his 401K. I highly doubt she’ll give that up and I guarantee she’ll piss right through it. My husband ex went through $200K in less than a year.

2. Popppp
        +9   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (melissalovesmeat @ 18/1/2020, 04:47) 
    I got banned from IG by Jen for sending her a PM telling her to practice gratitude in her relationship with Don, that doing that saved my marriage. 🙄 She is such a phony bitch.

It’s against the rules here to post what you do or post to Influencers
    We have this place to vent- no need to do so to them

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You gotta admit she keeps us on our toes--no one thought she was going to go the POOR route! hahahaha

4.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 18/1/2020, 04:48) 
    I got banned from IG by Jen for sending her a PM telling her to practice gratitude in her relationship with Don, that doing that saved my marriage. 🙄 She is such a phony bitch.

We don’t do that here.

Don’t do what here?

5. Popppp

User deleted

Read my post

6.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 18/1/2020, 04:50) 

It’s against the rules here to post what you do or post to Influencers
    We have this place to vent- no need to do so to them

This was last year or so when she was Don bashing all the time. I wasn’t posting here or even looking on here. I was genuinely trying to help her.

7.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JesusJugsLikeJen @ 18/1/2020, 00:52) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 18/1/2020, 00:08) 
    I haven’t watched or fully caught up here yet but I have to get this off my chest.

Are you fucking kidding me? Is this bitch really going to cry poor to the internet? So she’s either full of shit or there was a pre-nup or the Rosses aren’t that “loaded” after all.

Patreon? Memberships? Anyone who contributes even a dime is an idiot. Get a job, you lazy, entitled cow.

God how the mighty have fallen though!!

:cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

I don’t know what the hell to think anymore. She just filed for divorce and she’s already looking lost and helpless as if she’s going to be tossed out on her ass at any moment. This is not the behavior of a woman without a prenup, who is on good enough terms with her estranged husband and knows she’ll be okay financially.

I can’t help but laugh because for years she used to shake her head and smirk at The Poors for suggesting she monetize her “job” and now that she’s been humbled there’s this scramble to catch up to what others have done for almost a decade.

She played around for years on YouTube while other vloggers flourished, flaunted her money, pretended to be a serious business lady for 6 months and then went right back to being a house plant who put out the occasional vlog and planner review.

Someone else said it, but Jen is terrified of having to work in the real world because she knows she can’t cut it and because she thinks she’s too good to do so. That’s why she keeps bringing up those kids and how she wants to be able to stay home with them (as if no other working parent in the world wants the same thing).

So now she’s going to ask her followers to take money out of their more-than-likely small paychecks and limited income to watch her dumb ass stroke Winnie’s matted fur and Trader Joe’s products.

HouseplantLikeJen 😂

8.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    New thread!

HelpMeI'mPoorLikeJen Pt 120: https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61527689

Edited by Cookie Marnster - 1/18/2020, 04:57 AM

9.     Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Todolovethebaby2 @ 18/1/2020, 04:54) 
    QUOTE (JesusJugsLikeJen @ 18/1/2020, 00:52) 
    :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

I don’t know what the hell to think anymore. She just filed for divorce and she’s already looking lost and helpless as if she’s going to be tossed out on her ass at any moment. This is not the behavior of a woman without a prenup, who is on good enough terms with her estranged husband and knows she’ll be okay financially.

I can’t help but laugh because for years she used to shake her head and smirk at The Poors for suggesting she monetize her “job” and now that she’s been humbled there’s this scramble to catch up to what others have done for almost a decade.

She played around for years on YouTube while other vloggers flourished, flaunted her money, pretended to be a serious business lady for 6 months and then went right back to being a house plant who put out the occasional vlog and planner review.

Someone else said it, but Jen is terrified of having to work in the real world because she knows she can’t cut it and because she thinks she’s too good to do so. That’s why she keeps bringing up those kids and how she wants to be able to stay home with them (as if no other working parent in the world wants the same thing).

So now she’s going to ask her followers to take money out of their more-than-likely small paychecks and limited income to watch her dumb ass stroke Winnie’s matted fur and Trader Joe’s products.

HouseplantLikeJen 😂

The Rosses are not as well off as you all think they are.

923 replies since 15/1/2020, 23:52   122442 views