HelpMeI'mPoorLikeJen Pt 120

« Older   Newer »

1.     +23   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I noticed how foul her attitude would be in the last trips they took together... really since the kids came in to the picture. Everything seemed to annoy her that didn’t go exactly as she envisioned. Details that stick out, she was annoyed on a few trips about the car rental situation taking too long, naps for the kids, being late for dinner etc. I am a mom and know sometimes it’s the little things that get under your skin... but if she’s showing these things on camera.. I feel like it was happening a lot more often than not. I am sure Don was annoyed a lot by her attitude.
    Jen is not at all flexible when it comes to the kids, and I am sure don being laid back the majority of his life this drove him nuts. I am sure he rolled his eyes a lot and thought “Jesus Jen just calm the f down”

2.     +18   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 20/1/2020, 05:40) 
    She’s annoying as F#* and I wouldn’t be able to live with her. I think Don was holding his true feelings in and just blew up one fine day.

QUOTE (Wasn'tme @ 20/1/2020, 02:07) 
    The Doubt video is the proverbial pivotal moment. They may have had an argument and he said hateful things that he couldn’t take back. You know that sort of thing can happen when no apologies can really cancel out what was said.

I agree with this.

Don is no saint. They are both overgrown, selfish babies whose marriage crumbled under the pressure of looking after real babies.

YES! I wouldn't be able to stand her for more than an hour. As annoying and holier than thou she is on camera, I can't even imagine what she would be like off camera. I still flash back to that look Don gave her on Mother's Day when she didn't go out with them and had him cook her ass dinner before he left. Yeah, things have been derailing for a long time now.

Did you guys see her theatrics in the recent video when she was talking about magic and treasures :10:

3.     +19   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I know I'm late but I finally got to watch her latest video. It's so shady that she's exploiting her divorce situation to make her fans pay for her content. Her main audience seem to be middle-aged moms who aren't wealthy like Jen and strive to be like her. She acts like she's in real trouble when she's set for life.

And as always, she got way more emotional talking about Winnie than talking about her kids. As others pointed out already, she sounds so fake when she proclaims her love for her children.

4. Popppp
        +9   Like  

User deleted

she has 800 replies on her last video
    MANY are giving GREAT advice on sponsored videos
    Places she ALREADY shops at-Pottery Barn, Nordstrom......I would add Target
    Shoot-she could do just KIDS clothes from those places for YEARS and make $$$$$

5.     +15   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SilentL @ 1/20/2020, 02:58 PM) 
    I noticed how foul her attitude would be in the last trips they took together... really since the kids came in to the picture. Everything seemed to annoy her that didn’t go exactly as she envisioned. Details that stick out, she was annoyed on a few trips about the car rental situation taking too long, naps for the kids, being late for dinner etc. I am a mom and know sometimes it’s the little things that get under your skin... but if she’s showing these things on camera.. I feel like it was happening a lot more often than not. I am sure Don was annoyed a lot by her attitude.
    Jen is not at all flexible when it comes to the kids, and I am sure don being laid back the majority of his life this drove him nuts. I am sure he rolled his eyes a lot and thought “Jesus Jen just calm the f down”

She is generally foul on all their trips. Only on the ones she takes alone is she less foul. Watch the Italy videos. Foul doesn't even describe her.

6.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/20/2020, 03:02 PM) 
    She’s annoying as F#* and I wouldn’t be able to live with her. I think Don was holding his true feelings in and just blew up one fine day.

QUOTE (Wasn'tme @ 20/1/2020, 02:07) 
    The Doubt video is the proverbial pivotal moment. They may have had an argument and he said hateful things that he couldn’t take back. You know that sort of thing can happen when no apologies can really cancel out what was said.

I agree with this.

Don is no saint. They are both overgrown, selfish babies whose marriage crumbled under the pressure of looking after real babies.

YES! I wouldn't be able to stand her for more than an hour. As annoying and holier than thou she is on camera, I can't even imagine what she would be like off camera. I still flash back to that look Don gave her on Mother's Day when she didn't go out with them and had him cook her ass dinner before he left. Yeah, things have been derailing for a long time now.

Did you guys see her theatrics in the recent video when she was talking about magic and treasures :10:

What year was the Mother's Day video from? I don't recall watching it, or if I did I've forgotten about it.

7.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    It was an instagram story. Her first Mother's Day after Teets was born so 2016.

8.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen only likes travel on her terms. Unless it’s Disney, Jen seems to prefer “relaxing” vacations. She doesn’t like the touristy things. She doesn’t want to walk or take in the local culture. In other words, all Jen wants to do is eat, relax by the pool, and shop. All of which she can do at home. Before Don decided that he’d had enough, Jen should have had a pool installed and gotten the kids some swim lessons.

This is for those suggesting that Jen could be a travel vlogger. Jen sucks at traveling.

I haven’t read everything. I can’t keep up.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (lena3 @ 1/20/2020, 04:04 PM) 
    Jen only likes travel on her terms. Unless it’s Disney, Jen seems to prefer “relaxing” vacations. She doesn’t like the touristy things. She doesn’t want to walk or take in the local culture. In other words, all Jen wants to do is eat, relax by the pool, and shop. All of which she can do at home. Before Don decided that he’d had enough, Jen should have had a pool installed and gotten the kids some swim lessons.

This is for those suggesting that Jen could be a travel vlogger. Jen sucks at traveling.

I haven’t read everything. I can’t keep up.

I agree. She loved the Dominican Republic trip they took and the Lake Como part in Italy.

10.     +20   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    That could apply to her whole life philosophy. Jen prefers a "relaxing life".

11.     +18   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I agree.. she wouldn’t make a good travel vlogger.

I think she was overly critical about everything and just voiced it more in the ending of their marriage.
    You know when you get in to a b*tchy mood and you know you are being ridiculous but can’t stop?
    I think Jen started that long ago and it just snowballed in to resentment and self pity. I think she got wrapped up in her own mind and believed things were much worse than they actually were. She just grew to hate don and made sure he knew it little by little.

12.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 20/1/2020, 16:16) 
    That could apply to her whole life philosophy. Jen prefers a "relaxing life".

Me too.

Shame I have to work though.

13.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group
    At dollar tree buying supplies to make a flow chart of Kisha's men

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she should just stick to the planner gig, hook up with Erin Condren & promote her stuff, it's what she loves & she surely is passionate about it. Hopefully she could do that from home & make a few bucks. I can't picture her getting a 9-5 job?? Absurd. :strong_no_smiley_emoticon:

14.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 1/20/2020, 03:02 PM) 

I'm really curious as to how much her rigid MAMA ways played into the downfall of everything. can you imagine her reaction when Don gives *any* input with the kids and how things should be done? mama knows best and is with them all day! you think I should do something differently?

tenor

this is someone who would say "we're flying close to the sun today" when they were 4 minutes off schedule coming home from Target :lol:

15.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (DivorceShallCommence @ 20/1/2020, 12:52) 
    Do any of you bakers remember what type of tree those mini trees are that Jen keeps moving around? I don't have a green thumb and would like some house plants. Thanks!🌲🦌

Peace lilies are super easy to keep alive, too.

907 replies since 18/1/2020, 04:54   117434 views