VeryMuchNotVeganinherVinyardVinesVestlikeJen Pt. 125

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (RikkiJones59 @ 2/12/2020, 11:14 AM) 
    I replied to her and just said "girl, take that ring off. There are no "rules" about when to take a ring off." And one of her disciples replied to me "mind your own business. she can do what she wants." LOL Whatever!

Jen is incapable of living in a world without rules or structure. When she is in a position without rules that someone else set up, she makes them up.

2.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree that she wasn’t being honest with Judith, BUT a licensed psychotherapist would have seen through her BS & masking years ago. Thus why I think she was a quack Life Coach.

The ring post: the scrutinizing whatever nonsense is projection. Period. She is scrutinizing it therefore everyone else is. She is a selfish twunt (thanks FP- love this word!). She has no idea how others see her. She never has.

3.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    [QUOTE=Bangle Bitch,12/2/2020, 16:29 ?t=61551714&st=855#entry442905198]
    [QUOTE=Not surprised,12/2/2020, 16:15 ?t=61551714&st=855#entry442905052]
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 12/2/2020, 13:56) 
    She really said she was in disbelief she was having a girl ???? I remember the not bonding but never gender related. Interesting...

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 12/2/2020, 16:14) 
    Let’s go with PPD for the past 4 years (I think it’s BS but I’ll play for a moment)...what was her excuse for being a miserable, selfish, lazy, ungrateful twunt for the other 10-11 years of marriage?

Exactly.

I really think she had PPD but in her “journey” beyond that, she just let the misery, Selfishness, ungratefulness come flying out instead of passive aggressively letting it dribble out (back to my pressure cooker analogy a way back).

This is where I waffle about whether she’s a true narcissist or just exhibiting it for the whole world to see because something else is going on internally.

The one thing I do know: Judith was an absolute quack for counseling her for 10(ish) years. No professional therapist would have after seeing no progress or consistent resistance to change. She should have referred her off years ago.

Check out her 16 week pregnancy update, she talks about her not getting baby girl vibes or some nonsense!

4.     +5   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Where is the face picture :waiting-hand-gesture-smiley-emo
    Copycat Jen is waiting and watching other people’s posts.

5.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 2/12/2020, 04:39 AM) 
    Are we taking bets on the likelihood of Jeanette sending Jen flowers for Valentine's Day?
    UnderARockLikeJen will suddenly discover Galentine's Day and post a Liz Lemon gif

QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/11/2020, 09:01 PM)
    Rewarding what????? Living?

Rewarding herself for surviving her miserable life of swanning around a million-dollar house in a fully funded life with zero responsibilities except walking her dog & throwing a cold grilled cheese on the table.

I don't think Jen will ever allow herself to acknowledge that she never wanted kids, even though it's blatantly obvious to all of us (and her children).

I bet she never "really" wanted to have kids. She was enjoying her "trophy wife life" / "princess in the castle" type life. Have you gone back and watched her very first video? Also, I never did understand why a 20-something with nothing better to do need a cleaning lady.

6.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    FollowingTheRules(CurrentlyOfAlie)LikeJen

7.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 2/12/2020, 04:39 PM) 
    There was so much to unpack with that post, I haven’t even had a chance to express appropriate WTFs over “flickering expression of consternation” and “unquestionable scrutinizing of my left hand”. Take several seats, Jen. No one cares. Like who even looks at her on a day to day basis?

God if this is her perception of reality over a ring, imagine how scrutinized she felt about her non vegan diet. There were definitely expressions of consternation flying around that Southampton kitchen and they weren’t flickering either.

exactly. after she announced her divorce there were a few posts here (or maybe it was just that one person) that were like "you guys oBvIoUsLy have no relationship experience if you think a diet ruins a marriage" :eyeroll: of course going vegan isn't the sole cause of anything...but this change was HUGE to her considering the video she made and sent to the family and how often she would discuss the fams reaction to her going plant based in all the update videos. a normal person would just stop eating meat and move on with their life but this is Jen. she's not normal and everything is a huge production with her

she has all of this perceived judgment from her loved ones but I'm sure the reality is that no one gives a shit. if they thought anything at all about the rings it was probably: "you took off your rings? ok well yeah. you're about to be divorced so whatever. she must just think the eternity band is pretty" ...but I don't think they even thought about it that much. I truly can't imagine what a nightmare she was to deal with once she went plant based. she must have felt major judgment while at the same time feeling so WOKE compared to the Rosses and their meat eating ways. that was just another way that Jen was different and needed to honor her own journey :rolleyes:

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/12/2020, 11:33 AM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 2/12/2020, 04:39 PM) 
    There was so much to unpack with that post, I haven’t even had a chance to express appropriate WTFs over “flickering expression of consternation” and “unquestionable scrutinizing of my left hand”. Take several seats, Jen. No one cares. Like who even looks at her on a day to day basis?

God if this is her perception of reality over a ring, imagine how scrutinized she felt about her non vegan diet. There were definitely expressions of consternation flying around that Southampton kitchen and they weren’t flickering either.

exactly. after she announced her divorce there were a few posts here (or maybe it was just that one person) that were like "you guys oBvIoUsLy have no relationship experience if you think a diet ruins a marriage" :eyeroll: of course going vegan isn't the sole cause of anything...but this change was HUGE to her considering the video she made and sent to the family and how often she would discuss the fams reaction to her going plant based in all the update videos. a normal person would just stop eating meat and move on with their life but this is Jen. she's not normal and everything is a huge production with her

she has all of this perceived judgment from her loved ones but I'm sure the reality is that no one gives a shit. if they thought anything at all about the rings it was probably: "you took off your rings? ok well yeah. you're about to be divorced so whatever. she must just think the eternity band is pretty" ...but I don't think they even thought about it that much. I truly can't imagine what a nightmare she was to deal with once she went plant based. she must have felt major judgment while at the same time feeling so WOKE compared to the Rosses and their meat eating ways. that was just another way that Jen was different and needed to honor her own journey :rolleyes:

Well, with normal people in normal relationships, going vegan isn't necessarily going to break up a marriage. Jen's not normal. None of us who are vegan and vegetarian thought that milk crying video was normal. It was a cry for help--not for the cows. You could see in the Hamptons how everyone was tiptoeing around her.

Edited by Lucky_Me - 2/12/2020, 11:38 AM

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/12/2020, 04:05 PM) 
    QUOTE (Dominant1percenter @ 12/2/2020, 15:58) 
    She may be flaky but she's not stupid enough to bite the hand that feeds her.

You might want to rewatch her I Can’t Bear to Look at It/I’m plant based now and kind of always have been (just ignore all the meat I used to lovingly eat).

She’s absolutely not in her right mind (whether fueled by PPD, mid life crisis, narcissism or all of the above). She absolutely would and did bite the hand that feeds her. He just pulled his hand away and let her go.

You're so right. That "crying about cow slaughter" video was totally freaky.

10.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    A fucking prayer????????

QUOTE (ColdOne @ 12/2/2020, 15:05) 
    Jen LITERALLY wrote a prayer to Santa 2-3 years ago.

11.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If people believe Don cheated and that's why she left him, what did Judith do? Did she cheat on Jen too? More than her marriage dissolved in her year of "connecting".

12.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    You know what only just occurred to me today? that all of her family and all of his family and extended family and everybody have seen all of the baby talk tongue flicking meat rubbing ample boob nonsense. I don't know how this never occurred to me before. somehow I only acknowledged that people in her real life family had only seen their crying about meat and milk but yet I totally blanked on the fact that they have seen all of the fucking lunacy that has been exhibited.
    How embarrassing! How totally humiliating and embarrassing! I know that she doesn't live her life the same way, but if I was ever doing any of that crap with my husband and then I filmed it and then put it on YouTube and then all of my family saw, I'd be mortified.

13.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m probably bringing my own experience and feelings into this, but I can’t come to believe that a woman with two small children dumped an ok-enough husband because she read some self-help books. It just doesn’t compute in my brain. In ten years? Sure. Now, with two babies? Nope. Even someone as nutty as Jen. Obviously we’re all just reading tea leaves at this point, but the post yesterday gave me a big clue that he betrayed her. I don’t think she wanted this, at least not now

14.     +3   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SheWorksHardForHerMoney @ 12/2/2020, 17:49) 
    You know what only just occurred to me today? that all of her family and all of his family and extended family and everybody have seen all of the baby talk tongue flicking meat rubbing ample boob nonsense. I don't know how this never occurred to me before. somehow I only acknowledged that people in her real life family had only seen their crying about meat and milk but yet I totally blanked on the fact that they have seen all of the fucking lunacy that has been exhibited.
    How embarrassing! How totally humiliating and embarrassing! I know that she doesn't live her life the same way, but if I was ever doing any of that crap with my husband and then I filmed it and then put it on YouTube and then all of my family saw, I'd be mortified.

Yup. Posters have said for years she’s the most unself aware person on the planet. She has no idea how other people see her. She only sees herself through her own eyes.

And in the rare event that it’s pointed out, we are haters. Or she ignores it outright (Jill).

15.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    And ditto for Don to be honest. I don’t think he got fed up with her laziness. She’s been lazy for 17 years, why would he break up his family now over that?

890 replies since 8/2/2020, 00:07   119455 views