VeryMuchNotVeganinherVinyardVinesVestlikeJen Pt. 125

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 12/2/2020, 17:56) 
    I’m probably bringing my own experience and feelings into this, but I can’t come to believe that a woman with two small children dumped an ok-enough husband because she read some self-help books. It just doesn’t compute in my brain. In ten years? Sure. Now, with two babies? Nope. Even someone as nutty as Jen. Obviously we’re all just reading tea leaves at this point, but the post yesterday gave me a big clue that he betrayed her. I don’t think she wanted this, at least not now

She wants everyone to believe that, it will get her more attention and sympathy!
    She said she chose herself, people won’t be as open to that concept, but insinuated betrayal!? Yep all over that with love for Jen!

2.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m representing
    TotallyLoyal(toHerself)LikeJen that I suggested a few pages ago.

3.     +17   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 2/12/2020, 05:56 PM) 
    I’m probably bringing my own experience and feelings into this, but I can’t come to believe that a woman with two small children dumped an ok-enough husband because she read some self-help books. It just doesn’t compute in my brain. In ten years? Sure. Now, with two babies? Nope. Even someone as nutty as Jen. Obviously we’re all just reading tea leaves at this point, but the post yesterday gave me a big clue that he betrayed her. I don’t think she wanted this, at least not now

I think she's been miserable for years and blames Don. sadly I also think she'll continue to be miserable and realize he wasn't the cause of it after all

kids majorly change the dynamic of things so I could see Don being ok with her being lazy before kids but not ok with it after. maybe he thought having kids would force her to grow up and she'd naturally fall into a motherly role? who knows

I don't believe much of what Jen says but I kind of do believe that the decision was somewhat mutual. I'm sure there was unhappiness and resentment on both sides

4.     +9   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 12/2/2020, 17:58) 
    And ditto for Don to be honest. I don’t think he got fed up with her laziness. She’s been lazy for 17 years, why would he break up his family now over that?

Being lazy with two kids is different, also add being a selfish twat with two kids, and Don was done!

5.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 12/2/2020, 17:58) 
    And ditto for Don to be honest. I don’t think he got fed up with her laziness. She’s been lazy for 17 years, why would he break up his family now over that?

At some point you have to back away from the crazy for your own mental health. She’s getting worse each year.

I’m not saying this is what he did, but for many, once you’re done with the perpetual roller coaster, you get off the next time it pauses to bring on more riders.

(I also think he doesn’t care enough to find out why she’s getting worse. He threw money at it, he ignored it. So he just said F it- I’m out! And that holds true no matter who said Divorce first).

6.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    new thread

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=61557061

890 replies since 8/2/2020, 00:07   119455 views