FoolyLiving: Where we all Lie & Pretend that Raf has The Autism, just to con folks out of their last dime- Part 36

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    why make the kid east something she doesn't like,you got tons of other food there lazy slob too lazy to make her decent food, juts give them a prepacked piece of crap to eat, a protein bar is not breakfast stupid!
    abby gale will over eat cuz fatty makes her eat stuff she doesn't like,she doesn't care what she is doing to these kids, they are just her money makers
    andrea and hadar both are bytond stupid but both of them know that having abby gale in those pants showing off her parts is wrong
    that was there for one of the uncles am sure the uncles get alot more that those type shots on their paid for private videos and scammy is a pedo for going after a 15 year old boy when she was 28 so who knows maybe SHE gets off on this and knowing creepy men will too, I put NOTHING past these 2 scumbags
    they way abby gale caressing her loser dad might be something she knows from doing that to him in the private videos they film for the pervs too and she cant tell when is private video time and when regular lame boring video time
    everything about that shot of those tight pants and her actions raises a red flag
    these 2 are despicable people horrible parents and she thinks she is slick and smart and can do stuff like this and no one knows when they are doing it for their pervo "friends"
    any decent mother or father would see those pants and how they are showing off her privates and cut it out of the video and throw the pants away -they DONT FIT! not these 2, lets keep it IN the video when we have the ability to edit it out, maybe uncle tom was loosing interest and they needed to lure him back in for more $$ and gifts
    twirly squirrely is right CPS have bigger issues than slobs like these 2 who are just not dressing kids appropriately ,feeding them but feeding them junk food etc and scammy knows it and that she can and will do whatever she wants with her "possesions" these kids
    she is by no means a loving or decent mother and hadar is a stupid man child pervo creepy simpleton
    they will do whatever brings in the $$$$
    you tube dosnt care either they are all about the $$$ too

not that it would make nay difference cuz fatty isnt having anyone tell her what to do ,especailly wit the kids
    but seesm her mother or his father or someone who watches would say hey you need to go delete that video with abby gale privates showing
    everyone needs to report this to you tube

with all the packages they show opening from "fans" how come never any packages from his dad in israel?? why would that be kept secret or off videos , he did one or 2 phone calls when they pretended to first move to fla
    but never again, there was one faked staged one where he suppose to have got this call while they were in car
    maybe they want nothing to do with this shit show and the scams etc
    cuz if they watch the vlogs they had to see hadar pretending to still be in israel on vlog when in florida and all the other lies they know about that scammy has put on videos??

2.     +16   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Abigail is huge now and that is a fact. Not trolling. Andrea is a feeder. Maybe she wants to feed her up to make her look unattractive. Is she that fucking insecure that she is jealous of daughter. This happen to narcissistic mothers when the girl hits teens and gets male attention not at bastard three.

3.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    My son is 4 and gifted. Here are some samples of his writing. Similar to Rafael's. Indeed, I've been told my son's literacy is on par with a typical 6/7-year-old's. That's TYPICAL, not a gifted 7

IMG_20200214_232826IMG_20200205_135924

4.     +11   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    How is it that Amy has the CPS on her ass after one video of her smacking her kid off camera...and yet, these idiots have video after video of bruised children and all sorts of abuse and nothing happens. :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Who's Amy?

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flubbergasted @ 21/2/2020, 21:01) 
    Who's Amy?

Amy is another train wreck. Her channel is ‘Amy’s Life Journey’. A video went viral where she ALLEGEDLY smacked her toddler off camera. Shit hit the fan and the CPS got involved. I swear some of these YouTubers are nuts :shit-hits-the-fan:

This channel called Toad McKinley made a great video on it.

D1E6A077-A786-4631-8FF2-2108C68F1170

He mentions how Kiwi Farms (another website) was instrumental in getting the CPS involved. I just hope the kiwis take a look at Scamdrea too.

7. BadNeighbor
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I really don’t have much to say about today’s vlog, that I don’t say every other day!

Boring, no content, no effort, gross food, bad hair, Andrea killing her daughter with food, nonsense.....

I don’t remember if HadarSTFU was even in it.....anyway HadarSTFU. STFU whether you were in it, or not!! 🙄

These mommy/family vloggers are just so foul!!!

Have a nice Friday night all!!!!

🥱

8.     +9   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Wonder why they have those pouches of carrot and apple (or whatever they are) they are for Weaning babies aren’t they? Or is it Cos they cheap 🤣😬

Yeah stfu .....#aggressiveclown

9.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (QueenCoco211 @ 21/2/2020, 21:07) 
    QUOTE (Flubbergasted @ 21/2/2020, 21:01) 
    Who's Amy?

Amy is another train wreck. Her channel is ‘Amy’s Life Journey’. A video went viral where she ALLEGEDLY smacked her toddler off camera. Shit hit the fan and the CPS got involved. I swear some of these YouTubers are nuts :shit-hits-the-fan:

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11229875/...08C68F1170.jpeg)

He mentions how Kiwi Farms (another website) was instrumental in getting the CPS involved. I just hope the kiwis take a look at Scamdrea too.

Oh my god.

Just looked into this. How many of these obese abusive YT addicted mothers are there!? I thought Scammy was one of a kind.

10.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Fatty filming in the shops.....
    Oh he just ran into the window did he!!!! Oh well talking about someone lose a lot of weight is waaaaay more important ...she’s such a fool....

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Flubbergasted @ 21/2/2020, 21:39) 
    QUOTE (QueenCoco211 @ 21/2/2020, 21:07) 

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc11229875/...08C68F1170.jpeg)

Oh my god.

Just looked into this. How many of these obese abusive YT addicted mothers are there!? I thought Scammy was one of a kind.

And Amy has an emotional support skunk yes a skunk.

12.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I did not like the start with Andrea showing Raphaels schoolwork with zero enthusiasm while Abigail sucked on the squeezy in the background. Creepy af. Or is that just me???

13.     +15   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Measuring Abigail, "You're about 39"

39 what??? FFS, go to night school or something!

And such fcukn idiots with the wet dog. Let her shake herself dry dumb asses instead of faffing about with a towel. I despair I really do!

Edited by SoNotFooly - 2/21/2020, 11:33 PM

14.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status

Skank at her finest ..... omg the nappy ‘rotted‘ because she didn’t get to it !!! What the actual!!! 😱. And they are strapped for cash ..... beg beg beg #getajob.

15.     +6   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Watching his dad on shrek 🤣🤣🤣

892 replies since 11/2/2020, 16:39   68007 views