FoolyLiving-Welcome to The Fooly Compound. Leave Your Manners and Common Sense At The Gate-Part 35

Scammin’ patreons and runnin’ from the law since 2013

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    Thank you Literally_Mystified for the thread title :thumbs-up:

2.     +8   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    👉Literally_Mystified👈

Perfect title!!!!👍👍👍

4.     +21   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    What kind of a pedo ass motherfucker is Hadar friends with? Hadar is going to meet up with a guy that can't come to the compound and can't go to Orlando??? FUCK NO. Orlando and Fort McCoy are 104 miles apart. So that isn't it.

5.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    🌱🌼🌾Germine
    😫😢😑💙💙💙

6.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anne Jay
    What? So he isn't allowed to be around children. Why would he not be allowed in a certain part of Florida. Hardar would be like the father in Abducted in Plain sight. Fuck when are they going to have an intervention. How are they so thick? Metting people off the interent is bad enough, you could not have more of a warning sign than they are band for certain places FML stupid little Peter pan and Dee Dee Blanchard

Edited by Lizzieindi90 - 29/1/2020, 18:52

7.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I just finished watching today's vlog. For real, Andrea is acting like she had a stroke. It would serve her right to be at the mercy of Hadar's medical neglect. This did happen to my friend's wife. I can't decide whether to be concerned for Andrea or chalk it up as karma.

8.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Germine
    I love this song, never listened to the words until now. Poor Raf

9.     +19   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lizzieindi90 @ 29/1/2020, 18:47) 
    Anne Jay
    What? So he isn't allowed to be around children. Why would he not be allowed in a certain part of Florida. Hardar would be like the father in Abducted in Plain sight. Fuck when are they going to have an intervention. How are they so thick? Metting people off the interent is bad enough, you could not have more of a warning sign than they are band for certain places FML stupid little Peter pan and Dee Dee Blanchard

From what it sounds like, their WOW friend from New York isn't allowed within 20 miles of Orlando. I have never heard of such a thing. Honestly. But what I have heard of is not being allowed near children's parks. Either way, this dude is a criminal. This would be a hard no from me as Hadar's wife. Sorry, but my husband will not be friend's with a criminal or a pedophile. Fuck no and Amen.

10.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Well we all predicted she would be homeschooling Rafael before the school year was up. She claims she wants her kids to have friends, yet she didn’t lift a fat finger to facilitate it, to set up play dates or get to know the parents of Rafael’s classmates. We all know she wants to isolate them in the compound because it’s EASIER for her. She claims she has friends, what sort of friends. Does she go to their homes do they come to hers, do they go out together? Andrea doesn’t really know the meaning of friends. Rafael’s behavior at school is probably because he was never socialized to other children and maybe at school he feels free to act up. Let’s not ever hear Andrea disparage other people’s kids again because they are “brats”, maybe Rafael’s behavior at school would’ve labeled Rafael a brat in her own eyes had he been some other persons child.

11.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Lizzieindi90 @ 29/1/2020, 18:54) 
    Germine
    I love this song, never listened to the words until now. Poor Raf

Yes, I also love this song. It popped up in youtube and I had to listen it again and again and again. The song is faszinating and sad.
    I actually saw her live in Germany once. She has again a concern in Germany this year in may.

12.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Yeah, what is the deal with this friend who cannot be within 20 miles of Orlando? Why would Hadar and Andrea have such a friend? Especially having children? Really this family is so dysfunctional and the parents so incredibly stupid. I don’t see Rafael or Abigail turning out any different than Brother Eddy and Andrea. What a damn shame. The truth about these people will eventually come out. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Hopefully the kids survive basically intact.

13.     +13   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Banned from Disneyland😂

Germine

Such a good song. She does a lot for childrens charities. Hardar so so naive. What did his "friend" do to be banned from Orlando. He is acting like look at me I am cool with me convict friend.

14.     +20   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

At the 1:22 mark is where AssDar says they’re homeschooling the kids. This was a vlog from 6 days ago.

15.     +18   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    If anyone is in doubt, as to whether or not she is a child groomer, watch “Baby Zeb”.

All the dates are there, in the video and in the description. All you have to do, is do the Math.

Hadar is only 7 years older than Zeb.

How disgusting, you big perverted pig!

In so many of her videos in Israel she has so very many, many sexual innuendos 🤢 👩‍👦

963 replies since 29/1/2020, 18:01   51543 views