« Older   Newer »

1. Rooibos D-bag
        +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 14/2/2020, 05:52) 
    QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 13/2/2020, 23:23) 
    CC has a better looking bun than Jen. And her house gives me anxiety there is so much crap. I never noticed that entry table to the side with two more bins probably full of more crap. She can’t downsize where is she gonna put all that shit.

I know her decorating is hideous but her house in general isn’t that nice (serious not jealous). I live in Chicago and see stunning homes for less than what they paid for. Their Evanston condo wasn’t nice either. I really hope Don buys a beautiful modern already decorated condo or townhouse. One more thing someone mentioned earlier that she will be responsible for the taxes I didn’t even think about that. That’s gotta be over 15k a year can that be thrown into the divorce saying he has to pay for all of it for a set amount of years?

Their Evanston condo? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

Newlyweds before the mansion. I looked it up because she’s never seemed like the downtown kind of girl. She always made it sound like they lived in the city. I mean, Evanston is close but it is not downtown Chicago.

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124562 views