TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1. campjulie
        +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Going to comment as I watch because the boss is away and I'm bored...

-Hi I'm Jen, I'm getting divorced! Nice intro.
    -No specifics on why, their finances, their parenting, etc. In my opinion, that just proves something went down or he initiated it.
    -She's going to start a new life with the kids in a new house but not "immediately".
    -Still going to Disney next month. She always goes on about how CC is constantly talking about going back to Disney World as if that hasn't been shoved down her throat by Jen every single day.
    -Still visiting Utah. No talk of who will be in either of these places...
    -No one cares about your yoga "practice".
    -Jen doesn't strike me as someone who would watch Grace and Frankie... I wonder who she single white femaled to get into that.
    -She'll vlog herself doing her "own thang" when the kids aren't around.
    -what the fuck is a "cheese and cracker experience" why can't she just speak like a normal person?
    -She has some serious balls to act as though she has any life experience from her 20s and that decade is for exploring your interest and seeing what you wanted to do and that's how she found organizing. Meanwhile she had zero responsibilities and nothing but time to "explore her interests" by buying every available product related to a hobby (see: craft room full of yarn, card making supplies, etc) and then abandoning it. Guess what Jen, most people don't have that LUXURY. that's not reality. AT ALL. god I fucking hate her.
    -Don is doing really well, they're amicable, etc. Whatever.
    -Don moved out and then they waited for CC to bring it up herself. I don't know what I think of that... but I do think that basically saying some mommies and daddies live in the same house and some live in different houses but they love them just as much is nice.
    -They have a full year plan to transition the kids to their new parenting routine... uh.. k.
    -She's going to work on the office this month... sure jan.
    -Will you be dating soon? NO.
    -She plans to run Wine and Dine this year (I'm running it, I might get an irl Jen sighting)
    -Jen suddenly has a "bestie" who is her "rock". Laken?
    -I'm zoning out, this is so boring...

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124528 views