« Older   Newer »

1. SilentL
        +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 14/2/2020, 21:01) 
    As if Jen would be dating already. HA! Where is she going to meet these mystery men? Werq? Yoga? Spa time? She doesn't even know how to date, she had one boyfriend (that we know of) in high school which means nothing in real dating terms and went right to marrying Don. OMG WHAT IF HE'S THE ONLY MAN SHE HAS EVER HAD SEX WITH?? Is that going to require its own journal and journey when the time comes? Imagine the one little word book needed for that, I can't wait :smoking-smiley-face:

I’ll put myself out here. My ex was my only serious partner as we got together when I was 16. We married when I was 21. I had never been with another man..

so at 30 woah man. Time’s have changed!

I’m not a “Jen” ... but it was eye opening to say the least.

If she does end up dating someone, I think she will be naive and expect they will be exclusive right away and a proposal on the horizon. Dating times have changed and unfortunately people are not committed like they had been in the past.
    I don’t think any amount of time invested in her “dating journey” will prepare for the cold world for actually dating.
    Her fragile self will never recover if she puts herself out there.

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views