Group

Status
    Great title!

2.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I love how she is so vague and aloof about these "life changes" as if Don isn't featured in hundreds of videos and wasn't a huge part of her channel. You can say his name, Jen.

3.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She’s baiting her viewers just like before. Ask me anything except don’t ask me about that one thing that you really want to ask me about, because I’m fiercely private.

4.     +37   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Someone posted in the last thread that surely it’s not possible that Jen could read a few self-help books and blow up her marriage.

But I believe it. Jen has no sense of self, no identity. Her identity is whatever she is trying to be or whoever she is copying. Jen didn’t like makeup until she saw TiffanyD use it. Jen didn’t like Disney until she joined the Rosses. She has no sense of self to anchor her. Jen is always searching for the things that will give her something that constitutes an identity and make her finally happy. She read divorce books and saw how much better Glennon Doyle’s and Ali Edwards’s lives are after divorce, and she decided that Don was the problem and without Do, she could finally find the life that would make her happy. It’s just the biggest, most destructive manifestation of a pattern she’s always had.

5. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/12/2020, 07:48 PM) 
    Someone posted in the last thread that surely it’s not possible that Jen could read a few self-help books and blow up her marriage.

But I believe it. Jen has no sense of self, no identity. Her identity is whatever she is trying to be or whoever she is copying. Jen didn’t like makeup until she saw TiffanyD use it. Jen didn’t like Disney until she joined the Rosses. She has no sense of self to anchor her. Jen is always searching for the things that will give her something that constitutes an identity and make her finally happy. She read divorce books and saw how much better Glennon Doyle’s and Ali Edwards’s lives are after divorce, and she decided that Don was the problem and without Do, she could finally find the life that would make her happy. It’s just the biggest, most destructive manifestation of a pattern she’s always had.

I agree 100% that she was influenced by books and quotes. She is a cult leader's dream because she is s easily influenced.

6.     +20   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :lol: wtf kinds of questions are people supposed to ask? I'm sure she'll find questions like, "how are you managing your days now that you are doing it all?" :10:

7.     +11   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    No one dissolves a marriage only over some self help books or YT influencers.
    However, if you loath the person you are with, and you couldn't stand him for a while, and on top of that you are playing a part that you'd rather not (becoming a parent , and growing up) , those self help shitquotes will find fertile ground, and the voices of newly born divorce heroines will echo like gospel.

Damn, I should get into the business of shitquotes, I will clean up.

8.     +22   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Dear Jen, I don't want to take you out if your comfort zone and ask about the recent life change journey, however, I would like to know about the yellow doll room. TFS, Happiest Alone

Shit thats probably why she resents CC so much, over took her room of "friends".

9.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I am also not worried about her not spilling tea over mundane questions.
    She took a pic of her feet and shared a ton.
    Someone will ask about her coffee mug, and we will find out what she is getting in the settlement.

10.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Her Q&As are the worst. I’d rather decipher clues out of her shitty handwriting in her planner
    🧐

11.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 12/2/2020, 20:02) 
    However, if you loath the person you are with, and you couldn't stand him for a while, and on top of that you are playing a part that you'd rather not (becoming a parent , and growing up) , those self help shitquotes will find fertile ground, and the voices of newly born divorce heroines will echo like gospel.

Right, if Jen were happy in her marriage, those books wouldn’t have appealed in the first place. I just don’t think Don had to have done something, like cheated, to spur Jen to leave, if she is the one who left.

QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 12/2/2020, 20:05) 
    Someone will ask about her coffee mug, and we will find out what she is getting in the settlement.

#facts

12.     +10   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    :rolleyes:

zsdsf

13.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/12/2020, 11:22 AM) 
    QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 12/2/2020, 20:02) 

Right, if Jen were happy in her marriage, those books wouldn’t have appealed in the first place. I just don’t think Don had to have done something, like cheated, to spur Jen to leave, if she is the one who left.

QUOTE (EyerollOlympian @ 12/2/2020, 20:05) 

#facts

No, I don't think that happened either. I think theirs was a death of a thousand little cuts, jabs, petty remarks and a ton of selfishness.

14.     +8   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 12/2/2020, 20:23) 
    :rolleyes:

zsdsf

Buzz, your girlfriend. Etc

15.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I finally took a look at this Ali Edwards persona IG. Her stories showed a bunch of people doing the “hands” day with their kids hands... adorbs in my opinion.
    of course Jen does just her hands. Scabby, liver spotty and what is that dark mark on her cuticle on her left hand ring finger???? Ewwwwwewweee.

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124567 views