TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Someone posted a screen shot here earlier of a comment left on her IG. I went to look for it and its not there, but she left the other comment "poor thing what did he do to you" or whatever.

The kids were in the Christmas play, so typically that means they wouldve had to go to Sunday School and rehearsal in the classroom. I wonder if they go every Sunday with the Rosses because then she really isnt with her kids much if their at school all day, nap all afternoon, and spend the weekends with the Rosses. Since they're all neighbors, I could see Jen not wanting Don to have them overnight, but happy to let them take the kids off her hands all day. The amount of time the kids live at each parents house would effect how much child support she gets. :show_me_the_money_smiley_emotic

2.     +8   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    OMG that bun

:1:

3.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 2/13/2020, 08:02 PM)
    She acts like she is the only person in the world to get divorced.

She doesn't have an understanding or empathy for anything until it happens to her. Can't see past her own nose.
    Just wait until Winnie kicks the bucket. It's gonna be bigger than Princess Di's funeral.

4.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 14/2/2020, 03:11) 
    She had her index fingers going again :eusa_dance:

Her one and only move. Such a dork. :jolly-smiley-emoticon:

5.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Can you imagine if Don stumbled upon her feed and saw this? It makes ME reflexively scowl and I didn't have to pay for her lazy, useless ass for 15 years.
    The minion comment is insane, though. She totally acknowledges that Jen is a self-involved brat who doesn't give a shit about her followers, then goes on to praise her! Get a life!

Screen_Shot_2020-02-13_at_8

6.     +9   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen may not want Don to the kids overnight but she won’t be able to stop it. What judge is going to listen to her excuses to not let their father spend more than school drop offs, some time on Sundays and maybe a few hours during the week? I want to see the kids have a more normal childhood. While the school may be very structured, they need real playtime, not supervised minute by minute scheduling. While it seems she did not want kids, she turned into a martyr, never letting Don hold them as babies, and now she craves her me time, but still wants to make sure she makes all the parenting rules and decisions. She wants to eat her cake and have it, too.

7.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 14/2/2020, 03:12) 
    QUOTE (NewMoney @ 2/14/2020, 02:52 AM) 
    I wonder if she found out Don had a date tonight and that’s what brought about the sadness and need to “dance it out”, with the kids, on camera

Aren't Thursdays usually Don's night with the kids?? Is this the reason why he's not with them tonight?

Valentines day eve dinner with his new gf.

I used to think Jen was a bit quirky and spoiled. Now she’s madder than a cut snake.

8.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    All these stories are for her dear friend Suzanne.

9.     +2   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 14/2/2020, 03:44) 
    Jen may not want Don to the kids overnight but she won’t be able to stop it. What judge is going to listen to her excuses to not let their father spend more than school drop offs, some time on Sundays and maybe a few hours during the week? I want to see the kids have a more normal childhood. While the school may be very structured, they need real playtime, not supervised minute by minute scheduling. While it seems she did not want kids, she turned into a martyr, never letting Don hold them as babies, and now she craves her me time, but still wants to make sure she makes all the parenting rules and decisions. She wants to eat her cake and have it, too.

I hope he gets at least one day and night. It would drive her crazy trying to get them back into her strict routines after a day of loosely supervised play and non vegan food while their dad watches golf.

10.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Yetta @ 2/13/2020, 09:03 PM)
    Donny totally took a dump when he was crouched down there! LOL

Yep :hearty-laugh:

11.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Being all alone in that house, with that creepy lighting and funeral parlor furniture is giving me shivers.She probably loves it.

12.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Beth2018 @ 2/14/2020, 03:03 AM) 
    Am confused ? I thought she got divorced because he cheated. I assumed that based on the tinder profile . I don’t know what the divorce laws in Illinois are but it’s kind of risky since she doesn’t have a steady income. I could see her getting the house ,child support and alimony but after that she’s got to pay taxes Utilities etc...

You are confused.....no one knows why they got divorced and she has never said he cheated.
    He got on tinder after they separated.

13.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Slapping Jen, bulling Krusty and stealing baby AJ

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (GoodStuff @ 14/2/2020, 01:52) 
    QUOTE (Erik's Ghost @ 13/2/2020, 16:22) 
    Jenn needs to STFU! She thinks she can control the narrative on the divorce but the docs are on line and it is open to the public! Don’t open your mouth Jenn if you don’t want people asking questions! We will all know soon what happened cause Jenn cannot control what we can find out in a public document!
    Ha Jenn :18:

Can I just say your username made me bust out laughing.

:hearty-laugh: thank you! I lol at it too! Leave it to Kristina and her crazy fam!

14.     +26   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I’m pretty sure she’s just being manipulative. The last dance party I’m pretty sure was on Sunday, which we are pretty sure is Don’s day. Then again on Thursday, a suspected Don Evening. So I think after he drops the kids off at her house she tries to prove she’s the fun, carefree parent. And look at us DON we have so much fun and dance a night now that you’re gone. Before you were gone we had a strict 7:30 pm bed time in this house, now we have dance parties!

She’s NEVER interacted with these kids like this. And it shows.

15.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If anyone wants some perspective into divorce settlements of rich people (in this case the wife made bank), here's a "fun" read:

https://casetext.com/case/lyons-v-lyons-no...1vlHjchl40hJyCk

Note that I do not know these people, I saw it posted by a friend of a friend who knows someone in their family.

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124562 views