TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1. ElfaGoddess
        +14   Like  

User deleted

I wonder if Don has a new, SUPER FUN girlfriend that the kids love? 😆 and poor Jen is trying so hard to keep up.

2.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    should we all message Ali Edwards and ask her to do another one of these projects next week? this one was more entertaining than I expected

anyway I hope tomorrows video is a good one. please let this Q&A provide plenty of snark for the bakery please and thank you
    SPOILER (click to view)
    pray

3.     +24   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    IG has a glitch that keeps resetting Jen’s stories & they show unread. I tap on it, thinking it’s something new, only to be staring at the praying pose each time. What kind of cruel joke is this?

4.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    OK this is so weird and has never happened to me before. You know when you go into a Instagram if someone has new stories they show up rimmed in red and once you watch the stories it moves to the end of the line and they no longer have the ring.

For some reason today Jen’s Instagram story shows as new every time I go into Insta - it starts from the beginning of today with the Praying slide and then moves through the shit quotes and dancing with the stars. What’s up with that??

It’s only happening with her posts. No one else’s are repeating like that. I’m feeling like she stalking me now!!

5.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    ^ yes that glitch got me too!! I watched those damn dancing stories like 5 times :lol:

have any of you watched the show My Feet Are Killing Me on TLC? there's a woman on there now with very Jen like bunions :yucky:

6.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 13/2/2020, 18:53)
    I can't stand it when people talk over music blaring from their phone. Donny is still ugly as sin

QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 13/2/2020, 21:07)
    In memory of Jen turning officially insane, I made sure to save a copy of tonight’s episode of this whole “dance it out” frenzy.

One of you needs to post those stories here for posterity.

https://thegossipbakery.forumcommunity.net/?t=59094097&st=45

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve also been getting the IG stories showing repeatedly as new. No one should have to suffer through those stories more than once.

8.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    CC has a better looking bun than Jen. And her house gives me anxiety there is so much crap. I never noticed that entry table to the side with two more bins probably full of more crap. She can’t downsize where is she gonna put all that shit.

I know her decorating is hideous but her house in general isn’t that nice (serious not jealous). I live in Chicago and see stunning homes for less than what they paid for. Their Evanston condo wasn’t nice either. I really hope Don buys a beautiful modern already decorated condo or townhouse. One more thing someone mentioned earlier that she will be responsible for the taxes I didn’t even think about that. That’s gotta be over 15k a year can that be thrown into the divorce saying he has to pay for all of it for a set amount of years?

9.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 2/14/2020, 05:23 AM) 
    CC has a better looking bun than Jen. And her house gives me anxiety there is so much crap. I never noticed that entry table to the side with two more bins probably full of more crap. She can’t downsize where is she gonna put all that shit.

I know her decorating is hideous but her house in general isn’t that nice (serious not jealous). I live in Chicago and see stunning homes for less than what they paid for. Their Evanston condo wasn’t nice either. I really hope Don buys a beautiful modern already decorated condo or townhouse. One more thing someone mentioned earlier that she will be responsible for the taxes I didn’t even think about that. That’s gotta be over 15k a year can that be thrown into the divorce saying he has to pay for all of it for a set amount of years?

That's why I was thinking that if they agreed for her to keep the house, she probably wouldn't get much beyond that given how much it costs to keep it up (taxes, maintenance, utilities, etc.). I assume that if she stayed, there would be a stipulation that if they did ever decide to sell the house, he would get at least half since there is no way she could afford to buy him out.

10.     Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Rooibos D-bag @ 13/2/2020, 23:23) 

Their Evanston condo? :confused-face-smiley-emoticon:

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’ve never seen the condo, only remnants like their guest bedroom furniture.
    Which makes me think of that guest room tour when Jen put out books on cats because her (adult) guest liked cats. Who does that???? A stone cold psycho.

12.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 14/2/2020, 03:29) 
    Can you imagine if Don stumbled upon her feed and saw this? It makes ME reflexively scowl and I didn't have to pay for her lazy, useless ass for 15 years.
    The minion comment is insane, though. She totally acknowledges that Jen is a self-involved brat who doesn't give a shit about her followers, then goes on to praise her! Get a life!

Screen_Shot_2020-02-13_at_8

Jen sitting in a big ol house all by her lonesome watching Gossip Girl is inspiring? I weep for humanity. Also, I, too, am very inspiring, if that’s the case.

I am preemptively annoyed for the upcoming Q&A :snickering:

13.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    8A46EAC5-E645-49A2-A220-C3AF5CC6ED47

14.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Happy Galentines Day from Jen!

Chippins weighed out, Don's soup, baby talk galore, and a long debate about giving Winnie her bath today or putting it off till right before camp Julie. Good times.

15.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (cupcakequeen @ 14/2/2020, 06:35) 
    Happy Galentines Day from Jen!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO9ktq24nyc

Chippins weighed out, Don's soup, baby talk galore, and a long debate about giving Winnie her bath today or putting it off till right before camp Julie. Good times.

I look forward to watching this tomorrow! TFS!

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124563 views