TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So Jen won’t be sharing much about her “life changes” other than her feelings.

Nothing new to see here, folks. Just another episode of The Jen Show.

2.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    You know, this could get good, you guys.

As weird as Jen is, I do think that she probably talked with Don about certain things she posted on her channel...
    I feel like she probably sought feedback from him and maybe asked for his insight before she posted certain things... resulting in posting things in a more controlled way.
    For instance... the way she addressed the Tosh.0 thing...that had Donald Ross's opinion all over it. I could totally see him coaching her thru that before she went in front of the camera.

Without having Don around to run things by, she might get a little more loose.
    She's not that smart...

3.     +2   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 2/12/2020, 12:24 PM)
    Its crazy how I went from "I like her" to "shes weird but ok" to "wtf" to "no seriously, wtf" to :major eyeroll: to "I think i might actually hate her"

Yep, same!

QUOTE (FlickeringConsternation @ 2/12/2020, 12:42 PM)
    Hello all! :D Long time lurker and very long time follower of Jen (I found her through ForeverKailyn back in the unkn0wncritc blog days in 2010). I figured I should finally sign up with what may be one of her most ridiculous quotes yet.

I love your name! :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon Welcome!

I just want to see Jen choke out the word “divorce”. This “life changes” bullshit is ridiculous.

4. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (ooooooolikejen @ 2/12/2020, 08:56 PM) 
    You know, this could get good, you guys.

As weird as Jen is, I do think that she probably talked with Don about certain things she posted on her channel...
    I feel like she probably sought feedback from him and maybe asked for his insight before she posted certain things... resulting in posting things in a more controlled way.
    For instance... the way she addressed the Tosh.0 thing...that had Donald Ross's opinion all over it. I could totally see him coaching her thru that before she went in front of the camera.

Without having Don around to run things by, she might get a little more loose.
    She's not that smart...

I could see this happening. I wrote in the last thread that I think Jen really wants to talk. Until the divorce is final, I think she is just going to throw some clues and digs out there and let us decipher them ourselves.

5.     +39   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Questions I’d like to ask Jen (beyond the obvious):

How did you manage to convince yourself you were a “busy bee” when you had no adult responsibilities?

Chicken or egg? Were you nuts before you thought it was normal to sit around doing nothing for over a decade, or did sitting around for over a decade doing nothing drive you nuts?

When did you realize you were just another struggling single mother? Did you wake up alone one day in your mortgage-free million dollar+ home, survey the tens of thousands of dollars worth of high-end stuff you’d accumulated, and say to yourself, “Dang, the generous support checks will only go so far. I hope the soup kitchen will also teach the kids to sew their own clothes. We can’t all afford Vineyard Vines and it’s important to be gentle with myself during my journey through this season of life changes!”

What self-help book convinced you that doing laundry and tidying up (as a self-proclaimed housewife) was unfairly stealing your “me me me!” time, even though your kids were at school five mornings a week? And can you send me a copy so I can work on “choosing myself” for a change?

You’re so brave and busy! How do you find time and energy to create such riveting content for us such as your monthly favorites and your multiple daily workout stats? Oh, and TFS!

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +6   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (IDon'tEatSugar @ 2/12/2020, 09:16 PM) 
    I just want to see Jen choke out the word “divorce”. This “life changes” bullshit is ridiculous.

That is just Jen though. She cannot come out and just say anything. She always has to use flowery language.

I am surprised that she doesn't introduce herself as "Fair One" (which is one of the meanings of the name Jennifer) instead of by her actual name.

7.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Well, she finally choked out the word in writing. Maybe verbal is next.

8. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +16   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 2/12/2020, 09:28 PM) 
    Well, she finally choked out the word in writing. Maybe verbal is next.

I guarantee it won't make her cry as hard as she did when she said the word "milk" in her plant based video.

9.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don't think any of this is easy on her and she could go 2 ways... 1. Either tell everyone none of our business. It is what it is, respect my privacy and move on blah blah. (which would stink for everyone who wants to know) Or 2.. Spill it all. She can spill without being defamatory, or specifics. Example:we weren't getting along, yes there was infidelity, or just basic facts without the sordid stuff

You don't just throw teasers out there or open up a Q & A after this bomb has been dropped on us and censor the questions we all want to know.

10.     +18   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (HappiestAlone @ 12/2/2020, 18:24) 
    Its crazy how I went from "I like her" to "shes weird but ok" to "wtf" to "no seriously, wtf" to :major eyeroll: to "I think i might actually hate her"

I have been on a similar journey, fellow traveler. Be gentle with yourself.

11.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Dominant1percenter @ 12/2/2020, 21:40) 
    I don't think any of this is easy on her and she could go 2 ways... 1. Either tell everyone none of our business. It is what it is, respect my privacy and move on blah blah. (which would stink for everyone who wants to know) Or 2.. Spill it all. She can spill without being defamatory, or specifics. Example:we weren't getting along, yes there was infidelity, or just basic facts without the sordid stuff

You don't just throw teasers out there or open up a Q & A after this bomb has been dropped on us and censor the questions we all want to know.

I agree that she should either address the “life changes” directly or tell us it’s none of our business and just stop mentioning it. Period. But she keeps bringing it up in one way or another because that’s what drives the sympathy and head pats she desperately needs.

Doing a Q & A when you know you won’t answer the burning questions is just stupid. I think she’ll latch onto the “How do you stay so strong?!” questions while being her usual smug self.

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +12   Like  

User deleted

She clearly loves the sympathy she is getting right now.

Just wait until she spills the truth.

"I read a quote and decided that I needed to choose myself."

The people will turn on her.

13.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    Tinfoil Hat time!!!!!!

She threw the Q&A idea out to blackmail Don into more settlement money so she doesn't air their dirty laundry....

14.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Don, get online and film your own Q&A please! :snickering:

15.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 12/2/2020, 22:05) 
    Don, get online and film your own Q&A please! :snickering:

Yes!!

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124567 views