TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/14/2020, 05:12 PM) 
    a Q&A from Jen Ross that mentions moving and dating in the title. this show is jumping the shark for me. I can't take it anymore

I think she is seeing the $$$ associated with divorce/moving content and/or clickbait (even though it's not exactly clickbait) views.

2.     +17   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    But honestly: she surprised me!

Nearly no irrelevant (Winnie) questions. She really went into the topic that EVERYONE is currently interested in. She used the words Don and divorce and was quite open and even funny with the big NO at the dating question

3.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 14/2/2020, 17:42) 
    I can't believe they wouldn't tell their kids that Don was moving out and wait for Charlotte to have to ask about it. So it's an uncomfortable conversation, so you download the onus to a 4 year old? For real? That was a dick move IMHO.

Having their 4 year old do their dirty work them like Don & Jen. 🙃

QUOTE (Nightstand Analysis @ 14/2/2020, 17:48) 
    Cheese and cracker experience.

User name alert!!!!! :154:

I’m dying at the hear ye hear ye 😅😅😅

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group
    Transitioning to shrimp because I still can't bare to look at it (aka land creatures).

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatAlimony @ 2/14/2020, 05:50 PM) 
    New poster here, anyone notice how the lights are off in the videos now? Saving money on that electric bill lol

Welcome welcome. A+ for your username of choice.

5.     +17   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    My new username. Sadly no longer available.

6.     +2   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group
    Slapping Jen, bulling Krusty and stealing baby AJ

Status
    Anonymous
    IMO she didn't give anything we didn't already know. Im so shabby over this. this was damn near click bait! the very least this idiot could was tell us if either broke their vows! I really hate this stupid cow! :enraged-smiley-emoticon:

7.     +18   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I'm picturing Jen's "parenting plan" like her "running plan" Super slowly. 1 minute with Dad, then 2 minutes, then 3 then slowly building up to maybe a whole day.

8.     +12   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    I guarantee Jen's next journey will be a religious journey. Never before have I heard this woman mention religion, now her spirituality is in every post. ReligiousLikeJen is praying for a nice settlement, methinks.

9.     +1   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Nightstand Analysis @ 2/14/2020, 11:53 AM) 
    What If.......

Her rebrand from MHWL to PNL was when she started thinking about divorce?!!??
    Years.
    So she’s have a non “wife” brand name. But then she got pregnant with CC, which she wasn’t expecting to so she just went along with it till the kids were older then decided to ask for a divorce.

MHWL was never her main brand, OrganizedLikeJen was.

10.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 2/14/2020, 05:14 PM) 
    A few minutes in to this Q&A.. is it just me or does she seem gleeful about getting divorced?? Wants to vlog more during her time without the kids. “And I’ll have more of that time now that I’m not married! 😁” or something to that effect. She CANNOT WAIT to get them out of her hair.

She actually said she would have more 'mom time' now that she's not married, so it's the opposite

11.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    All I could think about her vlogging is "mommy parole weekends" a la Coffee Break with Dani lolol.

I think it was shitty of them to make Charlotte bring it up. My five year old is super observant and questions every little thing, but I would never leave him wondering what going on if his dad and I were to split. I can just imagine what kind of stories he would conjure up in his head. Breaks my heart.

12.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Slightly OT. The red circle showed up, I clicked thru all her stupid stories, just in case. After the last click it was IG advert time, for the Energizer Bunny, dancing. I G is dam good.

Jen may think she has a good lawyer, but just because she asked for every penny Don has had since age 18, plus every asset, plus every penny he will make from now till death us do part, has he agreed? Amicable or not, his family would not let him sign off on anything without an even better lawyer being involved. Surely he has representation Her saying not moving out of the house for now could mean they are still discussing it. If she really wants more time for herself, let Donald have full custody. As someone said in the last thread or before, she should take her alimony, sell the house, split the proceeds and go live in a van down by the river. With or without the mop.

13.     +1   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Vegan Crumb Manager @ 14/2/2020, 18:06) 
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatAlimony @ 2/14/2020, 05:50 PM) 
    New poster here, anyone notice how the lights are off in the videos now? Saving money on that electric bill lol

Welcome welcome. A+ for your username of choice.

Thanks!! 😀

14.     +11   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I see why she has so little time in her day...if I chopped veggies like that, I’d never get anything done. Ughhhhh.

15.     +12   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 14/2/2020, 18:43) 
    QUOTE (LurkHer @ 2/14/2020, 05:14 PM) 
    A few minutes in to this Q&A.. is it just me or does she seem gleeful about getting divorced?? Wants to vlog more during her time without the kids. “And I’ll have more of that time now that I’m not married! 😁” or something to that effect. She CANNOT WAIT to get them out of her hair.

She actually said she would have more 'mom time' now that she's not married, so it's the opposite

Nope. she said she’ll vlog her “own mommy time or more of my non-mommy time I should say. Because obviously I’m gonna have a little bit more of that now”

She can’t wait to drop them off at Don’s. She’s Practically giddy with the thought of it. 🤣 While at the same time, of course, missing them dearly. 🤪

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124544 views