TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +27   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Yes, when she was so giddy talking about having more non-mommy time, I was reminded of how she said "her heart hurt" when she was away from them.

2.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 2/14/2020, 12:48 PM) 
    Slightly OT. The red circle showed up, I clicked thru all her stupid stories, just in case. After the last click it was IG advert time, for the Energizer Bunny, dancing. I G is dam good.

Jen may think she has a good lawyer, but just because she asked for every penny Don has had since age 18, plus every asset, plus every penny he will make from now till death us do part, has he agreed? Amicable or not, his family would not let him sign off on anything without an even better lawyer being involved. Surely he has representation Her saying not moving out of the house for now could mean they are still discussing it. If she really wants more time for herself, let Donald have full custody. As someone said in the last thread or before, she should take her alimony, sell the house, split the proceeds and go live in a van down by the river. With or without the mop.

Sometimes divorce attorneys pull the trick of having their client have a consultation with every good lawyer in town so when the spouse goes to hire an attorney he can't because all the good ones are now off-limits. This was in "Marriage Story" but I first saw this in the old "Betty Broderick Story" Lifetime movie that has her killing her husband who had done that trick to her.

I'm not sure Jen could handle being out of the house enough to do that though.

3.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She.Makes.Me.Sick.

4. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy

User deleted

QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 14/2/2020, 17:34) 
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 14/2/2020, 17:32) 
    Her lawyer is being a good help

What an indirect way to say she will get a lot of money out of Don

I've always heard that it's best to be the first one to file for divorce.

Only if you have good reason to file (he/she cheated for example).

5.     +3   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    It really seems to me he cheated or something of that nature...
    Gosh I wish we KNEW!!!

6.     +28   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatAlimony @ 2/14/2020, 01:03 PM) 
    It really seems to me he cheated or something of that nature...
    Gosh I wish we KNEW!!!

That's what she wants us to think. I believe that Don finally had enough of her bullshit and realized he could do better. Like how her viewers go from minions to bakers as the crazy unfolds before our eyes.

7.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I also agree with him cheating and she was probably DESTROYED by it, but is now trying to pull that “I’m at peace and SO much happier. It was amicable! It was mutual!”

It’s easy to tell everyone from the outside looking in it was mutual decision, so you don’t look like you got DUMPED by the man who spoiled you for years.

Also, usually when you separate you don’t leave the same house because it can complicate divorce proceedings later on. I bet he cheated and she flipped out and he moved out because he had messed up and was willing to pay the price to move out.

8.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think Don left her. But I think she’s been contemplating “parting ways as a couple” for years (since the marriage license was signed). She put in her time and birthed the cash cows, now it’s time to reap the rewards. And she has no qualms throwing Amicable Don under the bus for whatever evil deeds the Jenions think he did because she only ever loved his money and over-the-top attention.

9.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FutureMrs.DonaldK.RossIII @ 2/14/2020, 05:06 PM) 
    It makes sense to move out of the house eventually. Not moving immediately.

Probably have to wait for it to sell so they can split the $$$$$$

10. Cheese and Cracker Experience
        +28   Like  

User deleted

Yes, I did it... 😎

11.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    When she said she finally fet like an adult when she turned30 I was rolling :hearty-laugh:

If I was playing with planner stickers and seasonal napkins all the way in my 20s I would feel like an adult too when I turned 30. I hate her.

12.     Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KittyOfLeisure @ 2/14/2020, 06:57 PM) 
    QUOTE (JenuinelyUnorganized @ 2/14/2020, 12:48 PM) 
    Slightly OT. The red circle showed up, I clicked thru all her stupid stories, just in case. After the last click it was IG advert time, for the Energizer Bunny, dancing. I G is dam good.

Jen may think she has a good lawyer, but just because she asked for every penny Don has had since age 18, plus every asset, plus every penny he will make from now till death us do part, has he agreed? Amicable or not, his family would not let him sign off on anything without an even better lawyer being involved. Surely he has representation Her saying not moving out of the house for now could mean they are still discussing it. If she really wants more time for herself, let Donald have full custody. As someone said in the last thread or before, she should take her alimony, sell the house, split the proceeds and go live in a van down by the river. With or without the mop.

Sometimes divorce attorneys pull the trick of having their client have a consultation with every good lawyer in town so when the spouse goes to hire an attorney he can't because all the good ones are now off-limits. This was in "Marriage Story" but I first saw this in the old "Betty Broderick Story" Lifetime movie that has her killing her husband who had done that trick to her.

I'm not sure Jen could handle being out of the house enough to do that though.

That's an old litigator trick. Works with law firms, expert witnesses, you name it. Get them to sign an CDA/NDA with you and they can't work with your adversary.

13.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Cheese and Cracker Experience @ 14/2/2020, 19:13) 
    Yes, I did it... 😎

Welcome! :animated-smileys-hug-011:

14.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    did anyone have the balls to ask her about Don's tinder? I know she wouldn't have answered but man it would have thrown her into a tailspin.

I believe she will discuss more details after the divorce is final. She knows that it will bring a lot of views if she does.

I'm starting to believe that she did her plant-based journey was just an effort to piss him off. This may just be a case of them being better off unmarried vs married.

15.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    So how long ago did they actually split up?

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views