TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    As if Jen would be dating already. HA! Where is she going to meet these mystery men? Werq? Yoga? Spa time? She doesn't even know how to date, she had one boyfriend (that we know of) in high school which means nothing in real dating terms and went right to marrying Don. OMG WHAT IF HE'S THE ONLY MAN SHE HAS EVER HAD SEX WITH?? Is that going to require its own journal and journey when the time comes? Imagine the one little word book needed for that, I can't wait :smoking-smiley-face:

2.     Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Can somebody please post the screen shot of Don's tinder profile under the Ali Edwards hashtags. Thanks

3.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 14/2/2020, 20:02) 
    QUOTE (MissingTheMoneyNotTheHoney @ 2/14/2020, 07:55 PM) 
    Does anyone else follow farmer jeff on IG? He needs to spill the beans :cheering-clapping-smiley-emotic

Personally, I stopped with Jeff when I saw how poorly he treats his animals.

And Jeff is not about to spill any beans. Ever.
    Again, get real. lol

martiniflightlikedon

Let's start running with this, just for shiggles:

Don started picking up hookers in downtown Chicago on his way home from work because he got tired of picking up balloons on his way home.
    One of those hookers introduced him to heroin.
    He got all junked up and Jen caught him shooting up in Donny's room.
    He was so shook, he broke a shelf.
    So she filed for divorce.

The sad thing is, more than a handful would believe this and run with it.

... because of his heroin addiction, Don is required to stay in rehab and test weekly. As he progresses he will get more time with the kids and after 1 year clean no longer require supervised visits. THAT is why their schedule will take a whole year to evolve and settle.
    :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

4.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 14/2/2020, 15:01) 
    As if Jen would be dating already. HA! Where is she going to meet these mystery men? Werq?

Jen had them Apple Bottom Jeans
    Boots with the fur
    The whole club was lookin' at her
    She hit the floor
    Next thing you know
    Jen got low low low low low low low low

5.     +29   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissingTheMoneyNotTheHoney @ 2/14/2020, 09:03 PM) 
    Can somebody please post the screen shot of Don's tinder profile under the Ali Edwards hashtags. Thanks

Why?

Just to hurt people, stab at them?

If anyone does this, kindly don't come bragging about your stupidity.

6.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Bakers, like me, were on the divorce train long before the Tinder profile came to light. The "happy wife" was off her Instagram profile in June 2018. The milk crying video came out about the same time. She'd been really crazy with her diet after Donny was born (what was it, eating nut butter but not whole nuts?), and going vegan just seemed like some extra extreme food restrictions, not remotely an ethical choice.

Jen never loved Don, she liked his bank account and enabling--and frankly, I don't blame her, Don is pretty gross. Don finally saw the light after years of Jen's crazy and wanted out. They probably didn't have sex for ages. Maybe not at all after Donny was born. Without sex, I doubt he'd put up with her any more.

7.     +12   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Snark Week @ 14/2/2020, 21:01) 
    As if Jen would be dating already. HA! Where is she going to meet these mystery men? Werq? Yoga? Spa time? She doesn't even know how to date, she had one boyfriend (that we know of) in high school which means nothing in real dating terms and went right to marrying Don. OMG WHAT IF HE'S THE ONLY MAN SHE HAS EVER HAD SEX WITH?? Is that going to require its own journal and journey when the time comes? Imagine the one little word book needed for that, I can't wait :smoking-smiley-face:

I’ll put myself out here. My ex was my only serious partner as we got together when I was 16. We married when I was 21. I had never been with another man..

so at 30 woah man. Time’s have changed!

I’m not a “Jen” ... but it was eye opening to say the least.

If she does end up dating someone, I think she will be naive and expect they will be exclusive right away and a proposal on the horizon. Dating times have changed and unfortunately people are not committed like they had been in the past.
    I don’t think any amount of time invested in her “dating journey” will prepare for the cold world for actually dating.
    Her fragile self will never recover if she puts herself out there.

8.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (iShipNikkiB&Bradley @ 2/14/2020, 01:23 PM) 
    QUOTE (VeganGingerbread @ 14/2/2020, 17:42) 
    I can't believe they wouldn't tell their kids that Don was moving out and wait for Charlotte to have to ask about it. So it's an uncomfortable conversation, so you download the onus to a 4 year old? For real? That was a dick move IMHO.

And a big clue to what their marriage actually was like. If they’re avoiding difficult conversations with their preschooler, they were certainly also avoiding them with each other.

CC is learning that because something is difficult, it shouldn’t be discussed. That poor kid. Her inheritance is going 100% towards therapy.

This is very true. Don and Jen didn't talk about anything truly important. They avoided each others' feelings, they didn't delve into them.

9.     +34   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hey Jen! The deli called, they want their baloney back.

10.     +4   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I don’t know why some of you are shocked they waited to tell CC till she asked; it’s very Montessori of them :rolleyes:

11.     +21   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    You should watch the Introducing Charlote video, to get an idea that they never discussed big stuff or in depth issues. It was as if they were complete strangers who were given this baby to keep.

I think spoiled Jen half expected Don to deliver her baby in a Swarovski box, with balloons, a basket for Winnie and 24/7 nanny.

12.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Hey Jen, you're not receiving support from your extended (inlaws) family. It's called pity and they are trying to let you go gently. Anyone want to try and find the "life coach" she has hired to be her friend?

13.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Meow2 @ 2/14/2020, 08:55 PM) 
    watching the video. the way they handled this with Charlotte is seriously WTF. just go ahead and move out and we'll see if she notices and says anything. I mean...wow. they could have had the exact same conversation about how some moms and dads live apart and TOLD HER that daddy was going to get a new place and she would still see him a lot. I'm just shocked they actually thought that was a good idea

QUOTE (Depl @ 2/14/2020, 08:27 PM) 
    But, if she's never gonna answer why she's getting a divorce, I'm gonna make up what I want

:toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

honestly I think this is exactly what she wants. she loves the speculation. of course she doesn't owe anyone details but she IS talking about the divorce and her feelings and implying a lot. I don't think Don cheated but she sure is ok with letting people speculate that he did something awful. that's pretty shitty if they really did just grow apart

That they didn’t tell CC makes me wonder if Don was already gone so much even before they separated that Jen was trying to make a (very passive aggressive) point that CC wouldn’t even notice he was gone.

“I’m leaving.”

“Fine. Go.”

“Wait... what should we tell the kids?”

“You’re never here anyway. Do you honestly think CC’ll notice anything different?”

14.     +22   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If your 3.5 year old has to ask you where Daddy is, you didn’t do so great on that part. If she can formulate the thought enough to ask, she can also understand you enough if you tell her.

15.     +3   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    As far as still being involved with the in-laws. A few years back my uncle's wife left him. We knew why and knew she was doing the right thing. We did want to keep her in our lives and they did have a son together. So we included her at all family events. Often times the more casual social events she would be invited when he always would not. Over time she came around less and is now re-married. So at this point we probably only she her and new husband once or twice a year.

So I don't think its 100% out of the realm of possibilities that the in-laws still want that relationship with Jen, esp while the kids are little.

I also know two different divorced couples who vacation together and are re-married. A little odd to me, but to each their own.

So who knows. This could all be in her head or be the reality for the short term until time passes and the kids age.

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views