TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +28   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Soooo if someone passes away are they going to wait until CECE brings it up? Wtf

2.     +9   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Along the Kate Gosselin lines, she is in prime position for a major rebrand and blow up like Glennon Doyle. Think of the video retrospective that her youtube trailer could be.

"You've seen me grow from lady of leisure, holiday decorator, organizer of hundreds of thousands of dollars of bags, nail polish, and craft supplies, companion of Bean Bunny world traveler, completely embedded with family and zero friends, and shopper-like-it's-my-job, everything from walking pharmacies to Target finds to the entire Pottery Barn catalog, then to a mom of two, meticulously tracking growth, helping them transition into humans with loveys shoved between my boobies, and teaching you important tricks like keeping emergency muffins by the nursing chair. Now I'm embarking on a new journey of self-discovery, self-centeredness, and self-reliance (with my now available again former husband's financing, of course!) Come with me and my angel Winnie and my prop children as we go on a new adventure of seasonal living and never veganism doing the exact same things we were doing before, only without Don involved because it's none of your business why we broke up but I deserve your sympathy anyway."

But for real, lady of leisure, kept woman, struggles with becoming a mother, struggles with making friends, if she would vlog a day in the life now and insert commentary about how it's different, being transparent and vulnerable about the things that are now better and the things that are now worse (instead of this random flowery language that says absolutely nothing on instagram), clips from her life coaching, getting away from the deep entrenchment with her family and his family and making real friends that live nearby, stopping with churning her hoard, moving out - maybe into the city where her kids can actually experience different kinds of people and actual culture - maybe even selling all the funeral home furniture on Craigslist and buying all new stuff, a complete reinvention, it would be a fantastically entertaining thing to watch.

Unfortunately, our Jen isn't a hard worker, and is more worried about being gentle with herself than actually doing anything meaningful with her life, so it'll never happen. She'll just play with stickers and take baths and post stupid favorite things and planner flip throughs.

3.     +18   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    The only way I could ever spend money for Jen Patreon is if she shows the doll room.

4.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    I honestly do believe that if Don did something really wrong to cause the divorce, Jen would be telling us allllll about it. She doesn’t want to tell us because she’s to blame here, at least in part—Don is surely partly to blame—and Jen can only spin things to put herself in a good light by not addressing the reasons why. It invites speculation, too, which only makes her look good and Don like an ass.

I hope Charlotte and Donny come through this okay. My husband’s parents divorced when he was a kid, but he said it was a good thing they did and they should have done it sooner. There was a lot going on there, and I can’t imagine suffering through an abusive marriage or being a child and witnessing it. But I am sure nothing of the sort happened between Don and Jen. They were just sick of each other, and the foundation of their marriage was built on nothing. They couldn’t handle the kids they shouldn’t have had.

5.     +18   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    She said it was important for Don to be ok. I doubt anyone would say that about a cheater.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 15/2/2020, 14:52) 
    I can't wait until Don brings home one of his tinder bitches and CC starts talking about her. Who here watched Mad Men? That scene when fat Betty goes into Don's Manhattan pad and accidentally sees young skinny Megan in her bra...I want that for Jen LOL.

I just sent hubby a screen shot of this . We are only a few seasons into Mad Men. Need to keep going. We really like it and fat Betty sounds fun

7.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Meanwhile, Naina had previously declared (insta) Jeannette to be HER bestie, so what is Jen getting herself into!!! Cutting Naina's grass!!!

QUOTE (Popppp @ 15/2/2020, 01:13) 
    for the 20050 Lurkers-

I think she considers Jeanette(the Head Go Wild Planner chic) her "Bestie"
    Jeanette sent her flowers when she was in Oregon for the stupid Ali Edwards workshop
    signed card with a underlined J
    Another planner girl ALSO got flowers from her with same siggy on same week( someone shard that pic here)

Jeanette lives in another state, is married, an attorney and childless.....so I don't know how close they really are

8. Popppp
        +2   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (babblebabe @ 2/15/2020, 07:01 AM) 
    Why is no one talking about this gem "helping the other moms at school"? Photos or it didn't happen. Also, sure you don't read here Jan.

She went to ONE event that we know of -Dressed up for the Halloween Party 2019
    Don & her went to ONE dinner we saw

there are parent events there ALL the time-weekly talks and coffees, picnics etc

9.     +14   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Just like clockwork!! As soon as she reprimands everyone for asking for details, she goes about her Jen self and then does an insta post to fill in the gaps!!
    AS IF she chalked up having no love on Valentine's up to being a mother. Hahaha. As if!!! That is her way to spill the beans that her marriage was in the crapper from CC birth!
    Remember the CC birth announcement? I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again, that was the first insight into Jen and Donna being poles apart.

Jennifer is a box of chocolates, we never know what we're gonna get. What is becoming crystal clear though is that she is far more unhinged than we possibly ever thought. Not in the gross, spoiled, shot in the ass with luck kind of mental baby talk stupid way, but in actual deep mental illness which was impacted by something in her childhood and Don's coddling. For sure. I feel like there's layers of the onion coming off and I keep being surprised but yet not surprised but I guess fascinated So we are watching someone unhinge And no one is stopping her from doing it publicly! Jen has pretended for so long that she just has anxiety and is INFJ and you know just likes to be at home, organising and brushing Winnie. But wow. There's so much more in that.

10.     +16   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She’s rewriting history. She’s been desperately unhappy for years! She never got Valentines gifts! She’s going to *choose* to be single for a while!

Her ass just got dumped (or cheated on, same thing)

11.     +30   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    The more she stresses how happy she is, the more I’m convinced he dumped her free loading ass. She’s acting in the way she thinks a woman who left her marriage acts. And as always, she misses the mark when it comes to human emotions #psychopath

12.     +31   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jen proclaiming herself "totally weird"... 🙄

No, Jen, you're not "totally weird", you are completely dysfunctional, unwell, and disturbed.
    There is a difference.

13.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Could the last straw have been her deciding to go to summer, I mean Story Camp? Maybe he wanted to know why she was going and the OLW came up, she showed her book of how she can only love herself and he said great, while you are gone to Oregon and the kids are at wherever you allowed them to be, I am moving out. He called her bluff. Now she is spinning it.

Maybe he did find her stupid book of shit quotes and was done. The look on his face at Christmas was to me, Damn it, you wanted me to be here for the kids, and you won’t even let them open anything? Yes, the big gifts are nice but they should be able to actually be kids and have fun with everything. He may have been hungover, too.

The pill thing? I have had some serious back surgery, I was on opioids. After the initial 2 weeks of them, I was weaned off in a week, I do not believe his Dr would be prescribing them for any length of time. I do not know what he had done, but my maintenance pain killer is not easy to get, lots of verification when I pick it up, lots of questions if I am prescribed anything else like it.

14.     +14   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 15/2/2020, 16:27) 
    The more she stresses how happy she is, the more I’m convinced he dumped her free loading ass. She’s acting in the way she thinks a woman who left her marriage acts. And as always, she misses the mark when it comes to human emotions #psychopath

I mean I realize it’s a speculation
    But this is exactly what I think

I think he just became unhappy and wanted out. I think he started snapping at her and questioning her more and more, making her miserable in the process. I think he went to his parents and said I’m 37 (or whatever) I’m miserable, I can’t live like this and that’s why his family is still involved with her because their son left a sad sack of a person with two little kids and they are between a rock and a hard place

15.     +22   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I love how we keep learning more through this stupid little project. so Don stopped trying on Valentine's Day (and probably in general) once the kids came along. she claims that she was ok with that. (lol ok sure) and then one day she woke up and decided she was worthy of love or some shit :eyeroll: I think what I want to know the most is when Don had his monumental perspective shift and realized who she truly is. he seemed so smitten for so many years and put in actual effort to make her happy (unlike her who was pretty much just the taker in the relationship). must have been rough when he realized she was never going to change

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views