TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    I think the last 4 Valentine's Days have just been a matter of Don maybe wanting some attention, and Jen being too far in Mama martyr mode to reciprocate.

Seems like we saw Valentine's flowers and maybe a card or something from him on the kitchen counter in the last few years.

No Donald.... not tonight... I am SO TIRED after being home with YOUR KIDS all day. I just want a bath and to go to sleep.

I'm sorry, Donald, I just didn't have a moment to get you anything for Valentine's Day... I have been SO BUSY with the 2 CHILDREN that I carried and gave birth to for you.

Oh. Flowers. Thanks. Just put them on the counter. I'm only just getting started chopping all my vegetables for my dinner...I've already given the kids their grilled cheese. Oh. no. I didn't get a steak for you...I just couldn't bear to look at them in Whole Foods. Maybe you can just order pizza for yourself?

2.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I do wonder if she cut him off from sex. Not that I’m a fan of the whole “marital debt” idea but at some point your spouse, girl or guy, is going to go looking for some strange.

3.     +7   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 2/15/2020, 12:05 AM)
    We switched CC's daddy with no daddy. Let's see if she notices.

I seriously just choked on my coffee. How appropriate! :hearty-laugh:

QUOTE (babblebabe @ 2/15/2020, 08:01 AM)
    Why is no one talking about this gem "helping the other moms at school"? Photos or it didn't happen. Also, sure you don't read here Jan.

Yeah, I’m gonna need receipts on this.

4.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    This: "Oh. no. I didn't get a steak for you...I just couldn't bear to look at them in Whole Foods. Maybe you can just order pizza for yourself?"

I think it was more than just sex, though that was probably part of it … she didn't value, or appreciate him, not all the time he spent cooking for her, all the time he spent looking at her Pinterest to get her just the perfect new purse, or "dainty" piece of jewelry, running her baths, bringing her snacks while she was in the tub, planning little get aways, and day-ates, etc.

I don't put a lot of stock in that "love language" stuff … but it seemed to be based around food, and food that took a lot of time to prepare seemed to be something that meant something to Don … her "plant based journey" through all that right in the crapper.

It wasn't sex issues … it was steak issues!!!!

5.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Does the divorce trapper keeper get stored next to the wedding planner trapper keeper?

Is Don's office the new doll room?

I'm wondering if she didn't ask for certain times at the Utah house, similar to a time share.

6.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BugBittenKitten @ 2/15/2020, 03:13 PM) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 15/2/2020, 14:52) 
    I can't wait until Don brings home one of his tinder bitches and CC starts talking about her. Who here watched Mad Men? That scene when fat Betty goes into Don's Manhattan pad and accidentally sees young skinny Megan in her bra...I want that for Jen LOL.

I just sent hubby a screen shot of this . We are only a few seasons into Mad Men. Need to keep going. We really like it and fat Betty sounds fun

I loved MAD MEN! I still mourn it...been known to binge watch it. IF nothing else, sometimes just for the exit music.

7. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +17   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 2/15/2020, 02:56 PM) 
    Soooo if someone passes away are they going to wait until CECE brings it up? Wtf

:crying:

"Where's Grandma, Mommy?"

"Oh, her soul has gently parted this earth like a summer's breeze."

The kids will know when Winnie dies though. Jen will be a blubbering mess...until she replaces her two days later with an Instagram-worthy puppy.

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    With Jen's anxiety and not wanting to be in big crowds (except at Disney), Don probably got tired of attending work functions/dinners alone. And then she decided to be plant based and that was the last straw for him. He saw her for how crazy she really is.
    I noticed a couple years ago that he wasn't working from home anymore. Probably got tired of her doing her IG all the time.

9.     +31   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I think Don was blind about Jen when it came to his own relationship with her. I think having kids is what opened his eyes as he observed her attitude and relationship with motherhood. I (and I’m sure others) predicted a long time ago that having kids would make him see her in a new light.

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +12   Like  

User deleted

If I was married to Jen, I would BEG my boss to send me off on business trips, and I'd work as late as possible every night just to avoid her.

My husband rose to the top in his career at a very young age (like Don), and he says it was because he couldn't stand his ex-wife and would work and work and work rather than have to be home. :lol:

11.     +24   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t remember who posted this earlier but it’s exactly true. Jen will spin and spin this period of her life as a time when she finally found herself, her bearings, peace and happiness (barf) until a few years from now when she wants to spin a new story and she’ll come out saying how hard the past few years have been. How she persevered and survived and NOW she’s happy. Rinse and repeat till she croaks.

12.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 2/15/2020, 11:50 AM) 
    If I was married to Jen, I would BEG my boss to send me off on business trips, and I'd work as late as possible every night just to avoid her.

My husband rose to the top in his career at a very young age (like Don), and he says it was because he couldn't stand his ex-wife and would work and work and work rather than have to be home. :lol:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Don asked his dad to make him CEO sooner because of Jen. He didn’t indicate before Charlotte was born that he was going to be busier. And I doubt that the CEO appointment was a big surprise.

13.     +15   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I agree. The change in his work was because he wanted to get away from her.

14.     +15   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 15/2/2020, 17:05) 
    I do wonder if she cut him off from sex. Not that I’m a fan of the whole “marital debt” idea but at some point your spouse, girl or guy, is going to go looking for some strange.

Remember how many “hearts” were in her conception planner? I do think their relationship revolved around food and sex. The sex ended when the Heir was born and the food fell apart when she cried over milk. After those two commonalities exploded, they had nothing left.

15.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if she took a good 7-10 years to finally organize the current house...how long will it take her to declutter, move into a new home, and get the new house organized? :lol: she'll be far too busy to get a job because she has to organize the new sanctuary for her babies

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views