WHY Jen?
    If you are house hunting????

2.     +21   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen & Don (because he isn’t blameless) waiting until CC asked about Don sets a horrible precedent for life. She will likely always wonder if her own parents are keeping secrets from her. Children don’t understand adult decisions and make up all kinds of fantasies for things like that—did daddy move out because I was a bad girl? That was a horrible decision for them to handle it like that!

3.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Distinctly Single @ 15/2/2020, 14:22) 
    I decided to rebrand. If anyone has an appropriate pic to go with, let me know. i haven't watched Marine in ages.

*formerly babblebabe

If you want people to be able to recognize you, it might make sense to put your former name in the signature :)

4.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    it'll be such a nightmare to pack up that house and move

not that she'll be the one to do it. she'll just hire movers. but still. to be a fly in the wall as that hoard is packed up and moved :lol: even after decluttering she still has more crap than 10 non-hoarders combined

5.     +23   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Leave it to Jen to make getting divorced with two kids sounds as an accomplishment one should strive for.

I feel sorry for Tito and the Heir. But with a "mother" like Jen they were always gonna be screwed.

6.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (ColdOne @ 2/15/2020, 06:10 PM) 
    Jen & Don (because he isn’t blameless) waiting until CC asked about Don sets a horrible precedent for life. She will likely always wonder if her own parents are keeping secrets from her. Children don’t understand adult decisions and make up all kinds of fantasies for things like that—did daddy move out because I was a bad girl? That was a horrible decision for them to handle it like that!

I thought the exact same thing.
    It was a lie of omission.
    And children aren't stupid. CC won't trust her parents 100% ever again.
    I wonder whose loony tune idea it was to approach it this way - Suzanne? Jen?
    I don't see Don (Mr. "I welcome confrontation") to shy away from an honest and direct conversation with CC.
    If she is as "perceptive" as Jen insists, I am sure she realizes the wool was pulled over her eyes.
    Also, since it seems like Jen is the primary custodial parent, or at least the primary residence, I can see where CC would put more of the blame on Jen for keeping this from her, and rightfully so! A betrayal that could have ramifications far into her formative years.
    Paging Dr. Freud!

7.     +15   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Getting rid of daddy just like getting rid of a binky and then saying three years later "see? you never even missed it!"

I think that was Jen's idea here.

8.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I can’t with these comments. She certainly doesn’t need Don to kiss her ass anymore. She’s got her viewers for that and they don’t want anything in return. They’ll wet themselves over a simple TFS! from her. It’s all about Jen, just the way she needs it to be.

3E8E4053-8C6B-4FA2-ADD2-6A22BF271E6E

CFB3521B-ED61-419C-8A69-F9C1C5ABC74B

9.     +17   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Some of those comments are very over the top. It’s like she bravely walked away from an abusive spouse. If that’s not what happened (I doubt it was), it’s plain evil to let people believe that (or that he cheated if he didn’t).

10.     +23   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    I actually really want her to date. Dating (especially online) should provide a hefty dose of reality. I can just imagine your average male’s reaction to her unique brand of bs. They’ll tell her, in no uncertain terms, to have several seats. It’ll be a trauma on yellow doll room levels :lol:

11. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy
        +4   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 15/2/2020, 18:21) 
    I can’t with these comments. She certainly doesn’t need Don to kiss her ass anymore. She’s got her viewers for that and they don’t want anything in return. They’ll wet themselves over a simple TFS! from her. It’s all about Jen, just the way she needs it to be.

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10577714/...22BF271E6E.jpeg)

(IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10577714/...C1C5ABC74B.jpeg)

Women like that make me sick. Jesus.

12.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    "it's like you've been held back for so long..."

:being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

imagine Don reading these comments. I don't think he does (hopefully) but I'm sure he'd be like :10:

13.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Don and Jen should have read here years ago. We could have fast tracked opening their eyes about the other and avoided having brought the children into this mess.

14.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SpousalSupport @ 15/2/2020, 18:28) 
    Some of those comments are very over the top. It’s like she bravely walked away from an abusive spouse. If that’s not what happened (I doubt it was), it’s plain evil to let people believe that (or that he cheated if he didn’t).

Or like she fled a war zone with her two beautiful children with just the clothes on their back.

:10:

15.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 15/2/2020, 16:27) 
    The more she stresses how happy she is, the more I’m convinced he dumped her free loading ass. She’s acting in the way she thinks a woman who left her marriage acts. And as always, she misses the mark when it comes to human emotions #psychopath

That’s the general problem with her. She always acts as she thinks a normal person in this situation would act. That was blatantly obvious when Charlotte entered the scene. She has no idea about real feelings and natural behavior. That’s actually really sad and I would probably feel sorry for her, if I hadn’t seen her BS for so many years already...

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views