TrulyLoyal(ToHerself)LikeJen Pt. 126

« Older   Newer »

1.     +8   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 14/2/2020, 14:40) 
    I honestly wonder if Jen didn’t come out as a lesbian...

Oh, I can't wait for the big reveal video where she states under tears that she still has a gallon of sperm in her fridge.... and explains - again heavily sobbing - how the cow actually gets pregnant.

2.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Amicably with a Good Lawyer @ 14/2/2020, 20:51) 
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 14/2/2020, 14:40) 
    I honestly wonder if Jen didn’t come out as a lesbian...

Oh, I can't wait for the big reveal video where she states under tears that she still has a gallon of sperm in her fridge.... and explains - again heavily sobbing - how the cow actually gets pregnant.

:hearty-laugh:

3.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    My favorite part was the cheese and crackers.
    Thread title : When you are having Your cheese and crackers experience like Jen

Still wondering who the Best Friend is - Her lawyer ? CA ????

Honestly I thought she gave out more than I expected.

1. She will be moving - Yes but not soon
    2. She won't be dating - At least not anytime soon
    3. It will take a year to transition the co-parenting - Weird

4.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 14/2/2020, 20:50) 
    QUOTE (FakingIt_MakingIt @ 14/2/2020, 20:40) 
    I honestly wonder if Jen didn’t come out as a lesbian... it would explain why she seems to think things will be fine when Don gets a new girlfriend or wife...

Please, Jen will never be ok with anyone else taking the place on Don’s side.

Obviously. But it would explain why she *thinks* she would be fine and life will continue on in Disney and Utah as normal. If she has come out then Dons new girl wouldn’t really be competition in the Ross world. In Jens eyes obviously.

5.     +30   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    Jen will crash eventually.

She has her head in the clouds still that she has gotten through all the hard stuff when it comes to divorce.

When I got initially separated, my dad said “if you think this is going to be easier now.. you are delusional” I thought after my ex moved out that things would move along the way “I planned” ohhhhh hell no it didn’t. In and out of court for 2 yrs was a nightmare!

Mark my words.. when things turn a nasty corner and not to Jens plan, she is going to lose her damn mind!

6.     +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 2/14/2020, 08:15 PM) 
    She's protective of what she shows of her children :10:

Also Jenn, Who more than likely signed a release to allow the school to post her kids on their website for the world to see. My son gets ABA therapy, I was given a release to sign to give permission for them to video or take pictures if they wanted to. Same with his school, I was given a release to sign to allow the school to put pictures or video on their website. I feel like anything that had to do with my kid, someone has always given me a form for permission to take/use pictures or video of him. So I'm going to assume she gladly signed the release to allow her children to be broadcast on the net on a daily at school, which I would think is pretty private for a family.

Perhaps Don signed a release.

(Why is everything blamed on Jen? Those kids have TWO! parents. Don could stop those pictures, too.)

7.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 14/2/2020, 20:53) 
    QUOTE (BusyBeeingFestiveLikeJenn @ 2/14/2020, 08:15 PM) 
    She's protective of what she shows of her children :10:

Also Jenn, Who more than likely signed a release to allow the school to post her kids on their website for the world to see. My son gets ABA therapy, I was given a release to sign to give permission for them to video or take pictures if they wanted to. Same with his school, I was given a release to sign to allow the school to put pictures or video on their website. I feel like anything that had to do with my kid, someone has always given me a form for permission to take/use pictures or video of him. So I'm going to assume she gladly signed the release to allow her children to be broadcast on the net on a daily at school, which I would think is pretty private for a family.

Perhaps Don signed a release.

(Why is everything blamed on Jen? Those kids have TWO! parents. Don could stop those pictures, too.)

Jens so controlling that she weighed her baby daily and sat in the hall for every nap, you really think Don gets to sign anything? Nah.

8.     +10   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    None of the Rosses seem to care about the kids/grandkids being used for advertisement for the soup kitchen.

9.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (SilentL @ 14/2/2020, 20:53) 
    Jen will crash eventually.

She has her head in the clouds still that she has gotten through all the hard stuff when it comes to divorce.

When I got initially separated, my dad said “if you think this is going to be easier now.. you are delusional” I thought after my ex moved out that things would move along the way “I planned” ohhhhh hell no it didn’t. In and out of court for 2 yrs was a nightmare!

Mark my words.. when things turn a nasty corner and not to Jens plan, she is going to lose her damn mind!

And I’m here for it! :1485540604:

10.     +25   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    watching the video. the way they handled this with Charlotte is seriously WTF. just go ahead and move out and we'll see if she notices and says anything. I mean...wow. they could have had the exact same conversation about how some moms and dads live apart and TOLD HER that daddy was going to get a new place and she would still see him a lot. I'm just shocked they actually thought that was a good idea

QUOTE (Depl @ 2/14/2020, 08:27 PM) 
    But, if she's never gonna answer why she's getting a divorce, I'm gonna make up what I want

:toothless-chuckle-smiley-emotic

honestly I think this is exactly what she wants. she loves the speculation. of course she doesn't owe anyone details but she IS talking about the divorce and her feelings and implying a lot. I don't think Don cheated but she sure is ok with letting people speculate that he did something awful. that's pretty shitty if they really did just grow apart

11.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BatBat @ 2/14/2020, 08:52 PM) 

Jeannette

12.     +25   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    The way she says " back when we first separated" at the 18: mark, confirms that this was years long process of alienation.
    This was not one big event. These two loathed each other for quite some time. I think she removed Happy wife from IG well over a year ago now. Things between them were sour around the time she got pregnant with CC, so if you are a newbie ,I suggest you go back and re-watch, and re-read the Bakery, so you don't sound like ...well , a clueless newbie.
    If you think this was an idyllic marriage until yesterday, and something huge happened, I got a waterfront property to sell you.
    Jen lost her marbles when she went off birth control. Covered with acne, bloated , and poked and probed by physicians probably left her hovering a pillow over his face, contemplating widow life. She never wanted children, and they ruined her pampered life. Do we really need more reasons?

He forced her into adulthood, and she forced him to be more included into real, daily,mundane life,and to listen to her whining. Neither of them imagined it to be so hard, womp womp.

13.     Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 2/14/2020, 08:56 PM) 
    QUOTE (BatBat @ 2/14/2020, 08:52 PM) 

Jeannette

Does anyone know what kind of law Jeanette practices?
    Is she a divorce attorney?

14.     +13   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    It makes me lol literally that she’s so confident in her “really good lawyer”

What she doesn’t realize.. the second that a couple doesn’t agree on something it goes in front of a judge. Lawyers can predict some of the outcome, but not all of them. It is actually nerve wracking every time you need to meet with lawyers or be in front of a judge. You always hope for the best.
    Her lawyer isn’t her friend, therapist etc. They are there to be a legal advocate.
    She’s in for a surprise!

15.     +12   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    wasn't this filmed the day she was "ecstatic" about something? and the very next day she was down? probably found out the lawyer couldn't perform miracles :lol: she'll get a nice chunk of money but Don isn't going to just roll over and give her everything her and her wonderful lawyer demands

904 replies since 12/2/2020, 18:16   124566 views