IgnoringLifeUntilCharlotteAsksLikeJen Pt. 127

« Older   Newer »

1. TheRedMinivan
        +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Bangle Bitch - I'm with you on Mama Bear-ing those kids. Their mother certainly isn't. Her whole "I'm not going to show much of my kids..." except on Instagram and when it suits me and my journey/narrative to do so. She is totally right that they have no say about what she puts on the internet and she may think that IG stories go away but they do not. There are plenty of websites that store that stuff forever - freely accessible to anyone willing to give them an email address.

Not to even get started on the "let's let Charlotte bring it up" bullshit. I doubt that Charlotte will remember this, I certainly don't remember much, if anything, from that period of my life. The thing that really gets me is that if THIS is the approach they wanted to take with something as significant as a parent leaving the household - I think this is just the tip of the iceberg. These kids are going to have serious trust issues because mommy and daddy don't know how to talk to them or explain what is going on in their world.

926 replies since 15/2/2020, 20:54   130169 views