IgnoringLifeUntilCharlotteAsksLikeJen Pt. 127

« Older   Newer »

1.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she will go to Utah a week ahead of Don, get the kids settled, stay a few days, then sneak out and Don will fly in. I think this is part of her parenting plan journey where they ease the kids into the idea that Mommy and Daddy are separated, except when they don’t tell them and make them ask WTF happened to Daddy

2.     +6   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 15/2/2020, 21:04) 
    QUOTE (Bangle Bitch @ 2/15/2020, 08:58 PM) 
    I’m probably most proud of this title. Not sure why I’m going Mama Bear on these kids, but I am. They need real love. Not this bullshit their parents show.

You can self love AFTER you care for your young children. They need a rock. Not a resentful mom. Not an absent Dad (both physically and emotionally)

(Off my soapbox. Maybe)

From the Grandparents, too, really.

Those 'privileged' kids aren't so blessed.
    Sad.

I really wanted to include them in my rant but I was pissed enough at the time
    :snickering:
    But these 2 aren’t emotionally stunted on their own. They were raised to be. And sadly the cycle continues if this is how they will continue to parent going forward.

3.     +29   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    When I was about 4 I remember my dad coming to pick me up for me to spend the weekend with him, but knowing that my mum would not want me to be happy to see him and go with him, I put in an act of crying and not wanting to go with my dad. I did a sort of I feel sick, I don't want to go, kind of act. I still remember because I remember how terrible I felt, pretending and doing it on purpose to keep my mum happy while also feeling terrible for disapointing my dad. And I'm 38 now, married, happy, all normal things. But I remember!!!

Hi Jen :fist-shake: pay attention. Don't be fucken stupid.

4.     +13   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    My mother in law once said her kids had no idea that she and my FIL divorced.

Except for the part where she was sleeping w another man, and they didn’t all live in the same house together, and she bitched every time my FIL came to pick up the kids and only let him see them for three hours one night a week. 🙄

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (SheWorksHardForHerMoney @ 15/2/2020, 22:08) 
    When I was about 4 I remember my dad coming to pick me up for me to spend the weekend with him, but knowing that my mum would not want me to be happy to see him and go with him, I put in an act of crying and not wanting to go with my dad. I did a sort of I feel sick, I don't want to go, kind of act. I still remember because I remember how terrible I felt, pretending and doing it on purpose to keep my mum happy while also feeling terrible for disapointing my dad. And I'm 38 now, married, happy, all normal things. But I remember!!!

Hi Jen :fist-shake: pay attention. Don't be fucken stupid.

First, I’m sorry you went through that.

But that will never be CC and Donnys reality, they will be completely aware that their mother LOVES her ME time when they’re with their dad. Still incredibly sad.

6. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +33   Like  

User deleted

Great title!

I forgot to comment about this yesterday- Jen was beaming when she said that being divorced meant she would have less time with the kids and more opportunity to film her life.

I find it so twisted and disturbing.

7.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Yeah I also remember my grandma hating my mom and that made me hate her. My mom said I used to tell her I didn't like her bc my grandma told me too.

8. CCandDonwentforpancakes
        +1   Like  

User deleted

Ok, think I got it.. after babies .. Jen grew a pair and Don longed for the baby voice, submission meat eating housewife.. never noticed how with every interaction with Don it was Tosh material to the max! Prettybigpairthankstoselfhelpbookslikejen

9.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 15/2/2020, 21:44) 
    I think she will go to Utah a week ahead of Don, get the kids settled, stay a few days, then sneak out and Don will fly in. I think this is part of her parenting plan journey where they ease the kids into the idea that Mommy and Daddy are separated, except when they don’t tell them and make them ask WTF happened to Daddy

The idea of her going a few days ahead with the kids and getting them settled isn’t horrible. But ya she would totally just sneak away in the middle of the night and wait til Charlotte asked where mom is.

10.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (CCandDonwentforpancakes @ 15/2/2020, 22:36) 
    Ok, think I got it.. after babies .. Jen grew a pair and Don longed for the baby voice, submission meat eating housewife.. never noticed how with every interaction with Don it was Tosh material to the max! Prettybigpairthankstoselfhelpbookslikejen

I’d rather say he was looking for something in the garage and accidentally found his balls again, which Jen had hidden in some rumpus container under the vintage seasonal napkins years ago...

Edited by husbandontherun - 15/2/2020, 22:41

11. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +5   Like  

User deleted

I will say one semi-positive thing though...

Jen ended up resenting Don for "making" her have kids and then divorced him, but it is better to direct the resentment towards him than to the kids. She does to a certain extent, but Don seems to get the worst of it.

12.     +12   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    If anyone was submissive it was Don. Unfortunately his walking on eggshells around her will now damage their kids. I think he's still tip toeing around her, and he needs to find his balls and common sense and start making better decisions for his kids.

Edited by Holidaydressofchoice - 15/2/2020, 22:49

13. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +8   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 2/15/2020, 10:41 PM) 
    If anyone was submissive it was Don. Unfortunately his walking on eggshells around her will now damage their kids. I think he still tip toeing around her, and he needs to find his balls and common sense and start making better decisions for his kids.

I am still not convinced that Don has balls. We've never seen proof... THANK GOD.

14.     +9   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 15/2/2020, 22:43) 
    QUOTE (Holidaydressofchoice @ 2/15/2020, 10:41 PM) 
    If anyone was submissive it was Don. Unfortunately his walking on eggshells around her will now damage their kids. I think he still tip toeing around her, and he needs to find his balls and common sense and start making better decisions for his kids.

I am still not convinced that Don has balls. We've never seen proof... THANK GOD.

Don’t jinx it, the Tinder profile could reappear any day now! :snickering:

15.     +10   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 2/15/2020, 10:25 PM) 
    Great title!

I forgot to comment about this yesterday- Jen was beaming when she said that being divorced meant she would have less time with the kids and more opportunity to film her life.

I find it so twisted and disturbing.

YES --- she seems to be ecstatic (her word) about so much less time with her kids after the divorce. I think that is one of the biggest perks she sees for being single. That and no lumbering big guy around. Also now she doesn't even have to pretend to be neat and tidy up.(deep down I think her whole house would look like the craptice if there was no Don around to shame her into neatness) I think she is incredibly lazy and a "disorganized slob" But now she'll have alone time AND the money. Win win for Jen

926 replies since 15/2/2020, 20:54   130169 views