« Older   Newer »

1.     +13   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 15/2/2020, 22:40) 
    I will say one semi-positive thing though...

Jen ended up resenting Don for "making" her have kids and then divorced him, but it is better to direct the resentment towards him than to the kids. She does to a certain extent, but Don seems to get the worst of it.

For now. Once he’s gone she’s got to project her self loathe somewhere. It will be in the form of criticism of every little thing they do.

2. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +22   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (parrothead1 @ 2/15/2020, 10:49 PM) 
    QUOTE (PrettyNeatDivorce @ 2/15/2020, 10:25 PM) 
    Great title!

I forgot to comment about this yesterday- Jen was beaming when she said that being divorced meant she would have less time with the kids and more opportunity to film her life.

I find it so twisted and disturbing.

YES --- she seems to be ecstatic (her word) about so much less time with her kids after the divorce. I think that is one of the biggest perks she sees for being single. That and no lumbering big guy around. Also now she doesn't even have to pretend to be neat and tidy up.(deep down I think her whole house would look like the craptice if there was no Don around to shame her into neatness) I think she is incredibly lazy and a "disorganized slob" But now she'll have alone time AND the money. Win win for Jen

Organized Like Jen was such a sham. She is a total slob with no respect for her belongings. Jen just bought a ton of bins to try to cover up the fact that she is a hoarder and she called that organization.

3.     +21   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I would like to spot her struggling up and down the driveway with the garbage and recycling cans or shoveling snow off her sidewalks. I'm sure she has people,but darn something inconvenient please

4.     +1   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    Love the thread title!!!

5.     +41   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I hope Don gives those kids the same over the top Christmas extravaganza he used to bestow on his adult wife. Can you imagine if Christmas with daddy is superior to the dreary galvanized metal holiday at Jen's and they tell her so?

6.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    https://thestagesandlessonsofmidlife.org/t...id-life-crisis/

Refresher post about midlife crisis for anyone new ;)

Also, an Emotional Affair can be one sided. Some people have EAs with celebrities. Even though it’s unrequited, the needs being met for the MLCer may feel the same.

The object of Jen’s EA could very well be Ali Edwards (unrequited of course).

7.     +4   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I was thinking that dumb project was over with but no...today is the full body shot. I'm trying so hard to be nice and not post some of the funny pictures under the aepiecesofus hashtag :lol: since this is Jen's thread I'll keep it that way :P

I wonder if she'll go out of her way to show off her size 4/extra small self with a really flattering outfit and good angles

8.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    At least Ali Edwards is giving her content - if you want to call it that. I wish the move was happening sooner. Having said that she will need months to purge. She really should get help with that. Maybe her best friend. The movers will probably pack for her but she will have to do her own unpacking. That could take months also. Oh she will make it look like it's done, but there will be boxes and boxes hidden away. Let the games begin !

9.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 15/2/2020, 21:00) 
    Hello Fresh video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TG0KnCOO3I

Congrats, Bangle! Well done.

Jesus, I’m only a couple of minutes in but the lack of enthusiasm from her about cooking with Hello Fresh - I bet they regretted reaching out to her after this video.

I also call BS on being intimidated - it’s no different to cooking a new recipe. And it’s not like she’s cooking for multiple people, it’s just her and Don. If she were to try it (and god forbid pay for it) and film it and it went to shit - don’t upload it??

10.     +27   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen's not moving any time soon.

Like her divorce, she'll have to think about it for about 4.5 years.

11.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 16/2/2020, 01:31) 
    Jen's not moving any time soon.

Like her divorce, she'll have to think about it for about 4.5 years.

I hope Don has a firm and speedy time table for the move. Like by the time the August Utah Trip is over...

12.     +3   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (BatBat @ 16/2/2020, 01:27) 
    At least Ali Edwards is giving her content - if you want to call it that. I wish the move was happening sooner. Having said that she will need months to purge. She really should get help with that. Maybe her best friend. The movers will probably pack for her but she will have to do her own unpacking. That could take months also. Oh she will make it look like it's done, but there will be boxes and boxes hidden away. Let the games begin !

Removalists unpack and set up too, it's just charged by the hour and most rich people do that option (even upper middle class does sometimes). This is from working with a removal company (in Australia however).

They literally pack everything up how it is and unpack it to look as close to what they were. So, if everything is cluttered, they will just carbon copy the clutter to the next house - right down to dirty tissues (no word of a lie as removalists are not there to declutter or throw out things).

If she has a professional like a organiser or a close friend who knows where the furniture is going, it can ALL be done without any input from her.

Most people do have someone at the other end and either go for a holiday or stay in a hotel for a week while it's happening because they just get in the way.

13.     +20   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    I'm still pissed she said the phrase "people I employ".

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Stale Panty Liners @ 16/2/2020, 01:37) 
    QUOTE (BatBat @ 16/2/2020, 01:27) 

Removalists unpack and set up too, it's just charged by the hour and most rich people do that option (even upper middle class does sometimes). This is from working with a removal company (in Australia however).

They literally pack everything up how it is and unpack it to look as close to what they were. So, if everything is cluttered, they will just carbon copy the clutter to the next house - right down to dirty tissues (no word of a lie as removalists are not there to declutter or throw out things).

If she has a professional like a organiser or a close friend who knows where the furniture is going, it can ALL be done without any input from her.

Most people do have someone at the other end and either go for a holiday or stay in a hotel for a week while it's happening because they just get in the way.

That’s up Jen’s alley. She had Vincente pack her kitchen and move all furniture when kitchen and floor projects were done and she was away in Utah. She had to do nothing. It was all put back too.

Wondering if Vincente moves with her too or is he a neighbored association commodity.

15.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TryHarderNextTime @ 16/2/2020, 01:30) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 15/2/2020, 21:00) 
    Hello Fresh video:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TG0KnCOO3I

Congrats, Bangle! Well done.

Jesus, I’m only a couple of minutes in but the lack of enthusiasm from her about cooking with Hello Fresh - I bet they regretted reaching out to her after this video.

I also call BS on being intimidated - it’s no different to cooking a new recipe. And it’s not like she’s cooking for multiple people, it’s just her and Don. If she were to try it (and god forbid pay for it) and film it and it went to shit - don’t upload it??

I realize everyone has differing skill levels but it’s meatloaf, mashed potatoes and roasted green beans. Not complicated. And an hour start to finish is not unreasonable IMO. I do agree that recipe stated prep times are always shorter than real life.

As for Don’s polite but somewhat unenthused reaction -go back and watch 2013 Valentines Day when he makes her an 8 course meal with a high degree of difficulty. And the poems with each course. He may be a jerk or whatever, but that was a hella impressive meal.

Edited by KayTee - 2/16/2020, 02:15 AM

926 replies since 15/2/2020, 20:54   130169 views