2.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 16/2/2020, 02:06) 
    QUOTE (TryHarderNextTime @ 16/2/2020, 01:30) 
    Jesus, I’m only a couple of minutes in but the lack of enthusiasm from her about cooking with Hello Fresh - I bet they regretted reaching out to her after this video.

I also call BS on being intimidated - it’s no different to cooking a new recipe. And it’s not like she’s cooking for multiple people, it’s just her and Don. If she were to try it (and god forbid pay for it) and film it and it went to shit - don’t upload it??

I realize everyone has differing skill levels but it’s meatloaf, mashed potatoes and roasted green beans. Not complicated. And an hour start to finish is not unreasonable IMO. I do agree that recipe stated prep times are always shorter than real life.

As for Don’s polite but somewhat unenthused reaction -go back and watch 2013 Valentines Day when he makes her an 8 course meal with a high degree of difficulty. And the poems with each course. He may be a jerk or whatever, but that was a hella impressive meal.

Cooking is definitely his love language. But I think he also looooooooooved the headpats on her SM about what a great guy he was. It definitely fed his ego
    (Sidenote: my autocorrect tried to change that to Fed; hilarious since he is a self professed Federal Reserve hater; aka the Fed.)

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 2/15/2020, 08:05 PM) 
    That’s up Jen’s alley. She had Vincente pack her kitchen and move all furniture when kitchen and floor projects were done and she was away in Utah. She had to do nothing. It was all put back too.

Wondering if Vincente moves with her too or is he a neighbored association commodity.

True! She was gone the whole time her floors were being refinished. I think she was gone for a lot of the kitchen remodeling, too, wasn’t she?

In one of her vlogs, Jen mentioned Vincente was someone her parents hired to remodel their house, so he should be able to still be her “handyman.” Frankly, it kind of pisses me off that she refers to him as that. He’s much more than a handyman.

4.     +7   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Lucky_Me @ 16/2/2020, 02:23) 
    QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 2/15/2020, 08:05 PM) 
    That’s up Jen’s alley. She had Vincente pack her kitchen and move all furniture when kitchen and floor projects were done and she was away in Utah. She had to do nothing. It was all put back too.

Wondering if Vincente moves with her too or is he a neighbored association commodity.

True! She was gone the whole time her floors were being refinished. I think she was gone for a lot of the kitchen remodeling, too, wasn’t she?

In one of her vlogs, Jen mentioned Vincente was someone her parents hired to remodel their house, so he should be able to still be her “handyman.” Frankly, it kind of pisses me off that she refers to him as that. He’s much more than a handyman.

In our life, if someone was that much a part of our lives, they would be considered somewhat family and get respected as such.

She just likes feeling better than anyone and she doesn't care how anyone else gets treated.

5.     +9   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    My guess is there is a timetable set for her to move out of the house. I would bet she can stay a year, and then the house will be sold and the proceeds split.

6.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BarefootNightmares @ 16/2/2020, 01:54) 
    I'm still pissed she said the phrase "people I employ".

I have got to stop fast-forwarding through her videos! I just need to get my puke bucket and soldier on. I went specifically to hear this comment and totally forgot why I was there and missed it completely. I’m not going back in. I can’t. I won’t. :shaking_head_smiley_emoticon:

I got distracted by the decision to not sit the kids down and discuss Disappearing Daddy. I know it has been discussed here at length, but just have to say I’m especially disturbed by the contradiction of “My children are so young!” (implying they’re too young to understand) and “My oldest is very observant and intuitive, and she picks up on things”. Which is it, Dear One? Tell your observant child Daddy is living somewhere else, not buried in the backyard! (Even though for a while I think some of us here were wondering if that was Disappearing Don’s fate.)

And as for the amicable divorce, “There’s lots to negotiate and settle—lots of tensions”. Yeah, I’m sure Don feels lots of tension thinking about how his wife is about to walk away with a big chunk of the money he earned while she sat home doing nothing besides moving her hoard from one set of bins to another and playing with her dolls and sticker books.

7. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +10   Like  

User deleted

We get 4 videos every time Jen packs a suitcase.

Can you even imagine all the house packing videos we’ll have to endure?

I can’t bare to think about it.

8.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Why can’t she get her Ali Edwards shitpic up at a decent time?

9.     +6   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I’m sure Don feels lots of tension thinking about how his wife is about to walk away with a big chunk of the money he earned while she sat home doing nothing besides moving her hoard from one set of bins to another and playing with her dolls and sticker books.

I'm sure she did some 'things'
    Some 'things' she is probably embarrassed by and regretting now.

When you start to feel somewhat sorry for Don, keep this in mind:
    Don is going to be just fine.
    He'll have to pay his dues, yes.
    But he's going to be just fine.

And remember his words:
    Try not to be upset at things that happen.

10.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is going to have a strained relationship with CC as she gets older. My mom was the same as Jen in alot of ways. Never talked about anything important. Made fun of having feelings. Outright lied about stupid things if it was incovient for her (no we can't go outside. It's snowing (when it wasn't) so you need to take a nap.) She let me know how I ruined her twenties because she had me when she was too young. Eventually I grew to never trust her and never told her anything. I am grown now and still never tell her anything important. I never even believed her when she explained about my first period because she lied so much for fun. I had to look it up online. CC is watching and knows what is going on.

11.     +2   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 2/16/2020, 03:21 AM) 

It's 6:30pm where I am. 8:30pm where she is.

That's not decent? lol

12.     +8   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I just have to say that I'm not sure why there is speculation as to why they are getting a divorce. She handed it to us in scrapbook form. She wanted more me time. She is only back-paddling now because people gave her shit about it in the comments. Whether she left or not is irrelevant.

13.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 16/2/2020, 01:31) 
    Jen's not moving any time soon.

Like her divorce, she'll have to think about it for about 4.5 years.

And her wedding ring removal journey. Don’t forget about that.

14.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 16/2/2020, 03:27) 
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 2/16/2020, 03:21 AM) 

That's not decent? lol

Meh. This Ali Edwards thing is her current raison d’etre - you’d think it wasn’t an all day project. Even Ali herself doesn’t write with the same gut wrenching navel lint introspection as our Jen. 😂 (East coaster here so it seems later)

15.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 2/16/2020, 03:45 AM) 
    QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 16/2/2020, 03:27) 

That's not decent? lol

Meh. This Ali Edwards thing is her current raison d’etre - you’d think it wasn’t an all day project. Even Ali herself doesn’t write with the same gut wrenching navel lint introspection as our Jen. 😂 (East coaster here so it seems later)

We could take guesses what the pose (you know, the one she's been thinking about all week) will be.

I'll guess that ass up in the air farting pose. Full Body. Toot!

926 replies since 15/2/2020, 20:54   130169 views