« Older   Newer »

1.     +5   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 2/20/2020, 12:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (NotANeatLife @ 20/2/2020, 00:14) 
    Finally figured out how to post the URL. The prenup talk starts at 26:48 www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjlcgtKRjVA

Video is Fall 2018- she sounds happily married
    So wonder when things got really bad?

She sounds so clueless that I think it's very much possible she signed a prenup without realizing it :D

2.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    She's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed and is ignorant about common knowledge things.
    That's what happens when you go to college for a Mrs. degree, are a shut- in and aren't interested in anything but yourself.

3.     +17   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Unmarried @ 20/2/2020, 06:43) 
    QUOTE (Popppp @ 2/20/2020, 12:53 AM) 
    Video is Fall 2018- she sounds happily married
    So wonder when things got really bad?

She sounds so clueless that I think it's very much possible she signed a prenup without realizing it :D

I think she acts ditzy and stupid. She is not well informed and does not care about the world around her. But she has a strong self preserving instinct and is cunning. I don’t think Dummy Don could get her to sign anything unknowingly.

4.     +14   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (LateKate @ 20/2/2020, 14:05) 
    QUOTE (Unmarried @ 20/2/2020, 06:43) 

I think she acts ditzy and stupid. She is not well informed and does not care about the world around her. But she has a strong self preserving instinct and is cunning. I don’t think Dummy Don could get her to sign anything unknowingly.

I agree. Manipulation requires some intelligence & she is a master manipulator.

5.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In order for a prenup to be legitimate, she would have needed to consult with an attorney before signing a prenup.

6.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Everylittlestep @ 20/2/2020, 14:58) 
    In order for a prenup to be legitimate, she would have needed to consult with an attorney before signing a prenup.

This isn’t true. Only signatures are required and it is very difficult to prove they aren’t valid.

That said, IL courts take dim view of prenup agreements with minor children and when there isn’t a vast estate to consider. The Ross’s do not have a vast estate. Even if they have a prenup the judge will get around it by way of a one time payment, alimony and child support. The judge will have a lot of leeway given that she has never worked. If she has a prenup it will prevent her from getting the house. I don’t believe they have a prenup.

7.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (TheresaGreen @ 20/2/2020, 05:40) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 20/2/2020, 03:01) 
    The fam, for whatever reason, seems to step in a lot too. Don drops the kids off at the soup kitchen, and a grandparent picks them up... all while Jen is locked up in the house alone.

Did you read her planner? She does drop off and pickup every day except one, when Gravy does it.

Don did it when he lived at the house, on his way to work (which makes sense rather than both of them leaving the house at 8am). He doesn’t drive over from his new pad to pick them up.

I think he does bring them to school on “his” day during the week because the morning hours had blue highlighter next to them in her planner, same as the 5-7 evening slot.

Wait until he has a serious girlfriend. The “rules” on the kids being allowed to interact with that woman will be epic.

Sadly, when the kids go to the Happiest Place on Earth with Daddy, Aunt Emily & fam, and the new Mrs. Ross we won’t get any blogs. No one thinks of the Bakers’ needs!!!

8.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (melissalovesmeat @ 20/2/2020, 15:09) 

This isn’t true. Only signatures are required and it is very difficult to prove they aren’t valid.

That said, IL courts take dim view of prenup agreements with minor children and when there isn’t a vast estate to consider. The Ross’s do not have a vast estate. Even if they have a prenup the judge will get around it by way of a one time payment, alimony and child support. The judge will have a lot of leeway given that she has never worked. If she has a prenup it will prevent her from getting the house. I don’t believe they have a prenup.

My sister and her husband signed a prenup. They were EACH required to have a separate attorney review the prenup and consult with them before they signed it. Otherwise, in the event they divorced and went to court, a judge could rule that one party wasn’t legally advised and therefore didn’t know what they were signing, weren’t legally equipped to negotiate the terms or their rights.

Are you an attorney?

9. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy
        +10   Like  

User deleted

She’s basically unemployable. Don made a huge mistake breeding with her and will likely pay for it the rest of his life. Hopefully the children didn’t inherit her personality disorder.

10.     +1   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Everylittlestep @ 20/2/2020, 15:19) 

Are you an attorney?

No, I’m not an attorney but have over 30 years of experience in the IL divorce courts. I also had a friend that signed a prenup without any attorney review. The prenup was honored in the divorce. A prenup follows contract law.

QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 20/2/2020, 15:21) 

She’s basically unemployable. Don made a huge mistake breeding with her and will likely pay for it the rest of his life. Hopefully the children didn’t inherit her personality disorder.

No kidding. That is a hell like no other. And a mother can screw up her children far worse than a father.

11.     +9   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m not sure why you are so convinced that the Rosses are having money issues and are pretending. You pop in every couple of months just to brag about wealthy people you know and how the Rosses aren’t. (I’m pretty sure no one here thinks they are the Vanderbilts BTW).

Interesting that now you are a divorce expert now too, presumably because if people you know who are divorced since you’ve already claimed a different profession.

Jen isn’t going to struggle like the average divorced woman. There will be alimony, child support and half the proceeds of the house. It will be a lifestyle correction but nothing like the average single mom experiences. But since you are so “wealthy” yourself, I don’t expect you to relate either.

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +8   Like  

User deleted

Jen will never be in poverty- at least not while the kids live there. Don wouldn't want his kids to suffer.

She will be comfortable by most people's standards.

If Jen WANTS to support herself, she needs to work on her link whoring skills. Talking about EC without linking? Amateur! :lol:

13.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous

QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 2/20/2020, 09:21 AM) 

It’s not true, she’s employable. It just depends on what she wants to do. She won’t make a lot of money but she could get an entry level job.

14. Joelle CheapCraftyBoy
        +5   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Mygoodness @ 20/2/2020, 16:14) 

QUOTE (Joelle CheapCraftyBoy @ 2/20/2020, 09:21 AM) 

It’s not true, she’s employable. It just depends on what she wants to do. She won’t make a lot of money but she could get an entry level job.

She’s mentally unstable nut job as it is. She’d end up on Thorazine if an (‘inferior’) supervisor told her what to do, spoke in a ‘harsh’ tone, gave her a schedule or gasp! corrected her. She’s a worker’s comp case waiting to happen.

15.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    The way she picks at her face. Not saying she’s on meth, but have seen people act like that. There are some medications she’s taking. I’m sure if that.

926 replies since 15/2/2020, 20:54   130169 views