Michele's new house is all for the 'Gram and Dan now needs a cardiogram Pt 6

« Older   Newer »

1.     +10   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    I may be the only one, but I can’t stand when she packs and wears jewelry she thinks is appropriate for the location. Like the swimsuit with the tassels because Mexico. Or the shell necklaces whenever she goes to a beach or pool. Am the only one who doesn’t have location-specific jewelry? If I like a piece, I’ll wear it. I don’t wait to go on vacation to do that.

Oh and she had to switch her phone case to one with cacti. Again, because Mexico. :5153:

2.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Omg. Yesterday she posted a blue and white cuff to her stories and said “if you’re traveling to Greece you need this” oh, okay. 🙄 I just realized she does this matching-her-jewelry-and-outfit-to-her-location bit due to Instagram - she needs to look like she’s representing/celebrating the locale in the photos. How sad.

3.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Cringe :lol:

4.     +1   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    beachy I thought of your comment when I saw what she said about that blue and white bracelet :lol:

5.     +4   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I can’t imagine for the price they bought their brand new home for feeling the need to turn around and have cabinets painted. They should have just built a home.

6.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I can’t even imagine how much swiping it will take to cover the taxes on that house. She threw herself into a huge pit all in the name of social media.

7.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I watched a Facebook live video back in the fall about her S&D sales (when she was top earner) and the host said she made 18,000 that month in earnings. Multiple that by 12 and she’s making well over 200,000 a year on S&D alone.

8.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (ArtificialSweetn’r @ 3/2/2020, 11:33 PM) 
    I watched a Facebook live video back in the fall about her S&D sales (when she was top earner) and the host said she made 18,000 that month in earnings. Multiple that by 12 and she’s making well over 200,000 a year on S&D alone.

TF! Seriously?

9.     Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Omg 18k??? Holy shit

10. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +3   Like  

User deleted

It blows my mind that she is able to sell that S&D garbage. I thought it was cute years ago, but the quality is HORRIBLE and everything is so tacky. You'd find cuter things in Target for less money and the same or better quality.

11.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    ArtificialSweetn’r was that video from fall 2019? I’m having a hard time believing she’s selling at that level. Maybe during the S&D hay day 5 years ago but no one talks about it or sells it anymore including the 2 girls in my office that used to sell it. I thought I actually read somewhere they were having financial issues and shutting down their British based line to conserve money. S&D seems to be dabbling into a little if everything non of which I hear anyone talk about or see anyone having parties for. As a matter of fact from what I’ve seen lately most MML business growth has slowed because I haven’t seen it been invited to a party in a long while and I work in a huge federal office building where someone is always doing something!

12. PrettyNeatDivorce
        +3   Like  

User deleted

I haven't been invited to any MLM parties lately...but only because I blocked all of those people on social media. :lol:

13.     Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    So you don’t want to buy Young Living from me? :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon

(For real though, if anybody wants to, I’m your gal :blushing-smiley-emoticon: )

14.     +1   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    I wonder if she’s making that money from her selling directly through her site/YouTube links or because she has gotten so many people to sign up under her now and is reaping the commission from them. That’s the MLM pyramid. The folks at the bottom sink.

15.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    It was fall of 2019. I do believe she earned title of top earner in the entire company this past year! I tend to pay attention to this stuff because it absolutely fascinates me how much money there is to be made at the top of the pyramid.

866 replies since 20/2/2020, 18:06   158395 views