The Welder’s Wife Pt 2

« Older   Newer »

1.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    In her latest grocery haul I thought it was hilarious that she said they "used to" go out to eat when they first started dating. What, all 5 months ago? She acts like they've been together for years.

She's way more into this relationship than he is. He enjoys the meals being cooked for him and the warm bed to come home to when he's not away for work. It's a win-win for him. He has a house available for when he's home without all the responsibilities that go with being a full-time boyfriend/husband.

And Missy's desperate behavior, which is evident in all her posts about their relationship, means that there will always be a guy there to take advantage of her stupidity. When this one gets tired of the crazy, she can find another one to step in and take his place.

She's a big girl and her stupid decisions wouldn't be a big deal if she didn't have kids involved.

2.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Completely agree. Missy has the attention span of a gnat. She doesn't strike me as someone who is introspective AT ALL. She just knows what kind of life she wants - husband, house, kids, and will do anything to get it. Fast.

I had a single friend like her. Within a week of meeting a new guy she was in. love. She was calling his kids by their first names although she had never met them. She would talk about them in this familiar way ("his daughter Katie is just SO spoiled!") and it was freaky. Then they would part ways and she'd find another guy and THEY would be too familiar too soon. I don't really even know how to explain it.

Some women don't WANT a man...they need need need one.

3.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Can you imagine how it makes her own kids feel to hear her say that?

How can she love them like her own, in just 4 months time? She can't, she's trying to prove something to someone...

It feels like she's trying to convince herself....???

And no one can dare mention this about her food hauls....but....all snack food, was there anything fresh? My grandkids each go thru at least two to three pieces of fruit a day plus the veggies with the meals... I don't really remember ever seeing her buy fruit? It's all highly processed convenience foods.

Look, I love some of that stuff...but it needs to be balanced with some more nutritious fare.

4.     +1   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Y'all all know the type!

Every other week on Facebook they have a new "❤️my world❤️" the problem is she's 3? with two kids, not in 7th grade.

5. Mom of Twins96
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Where did whiskey live before moving in with Missy? I've noticed everything in that house looks like all her stuff from her old house. Did he take anything into the new home?

6.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 29/4/2020, 17:30) 
    Where did whiskey live before moving in with Missy? I've noticed everything in that house looks like all her stuff from her old house. Did he take anything into the new home?

I remember Missy saying something like he didn’t have a permanent home or something to that extent. Maybe he was living with family? I don’t think he brought anything to that house, unless he helped purchase some new items.

7. Mom of Twins96
        +1   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (Grinandbearit @ 29/4/2020, 17:34) 
    QUOTE (Mom of Twins96 @ 29/4/2020, 17:30) 

I remember Missy saying something like he didn’t have a permanent home or something to that extent. Maybe he was living with family? I don’t think he brought anything to that house, unless he helped purchase some new items.

Oh okay. I didn't know if I missed it. I dont watch alot of her videos. I would watch the WFD vids every now and then. Thank you

8.     +7   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I’m watching the grocery haul. No accent in this video or so far. That intro with the bad extensions. Lol No, you’re not a family yet Missy. He’s not your husband and they aren’t your stepkids. You are a family of 3 plus a boyfriend and sometimes HIS 2 kids.

9.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Those bracelets? That same etsy shop sent a set to t.boobie --- I mean T. Beaston. Wonder who else will have a set in the next week?

10.     +4   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    Oh, so Missy cleared everything up just in case Jameson’s ex didn’t realize the Facebook post was about her. Vague-booking is the most immature thing on the planet.

I love that she brags about her amazing co-parenting relationship taking “some time” lol. Like girl, it’s been four months and you’re still married! And does she realize that Jameson’s MANY court appearances for back child support are all public record? Jameson is a deadbeat and Missy is delusional :20130930101758-5e972761:
    Attached Image
    3AE41824-BB30-443A-98CF-3ED1C8245527

11.     +2   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    This is the second time shes mentioned toby lately

Now that shes a fulltime youtuber when do we get to see the family dinner videos featuring exs that real grown ass co-parents have.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (hellogoodbye @ 30/4/2020, 06:50) 
    Oh, so Missy cleared everything up just in case Jameson’s ex didn’t realize the Facebook post was about her. Vague-booking is the most immature thing on the planet.

I love that she brags about her amazing co-parenting relationship taking “some time” lol. Like girl, it’s been four months and you’re still married! And does she realize that Jameson’s MANY court appearances for back child support are all public record? Jameson is a deadbeat and Missy is delusional :20130930101758-5e972761:

I didn’t realize that about Jameson. So, he didn’t have a “real” home (Missy’s wording) and was behind on child support my. Yikes

13.     +9   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I thought she was friends with his ex on FB? Wouldn't the ex see this shit? Also, find it interesting how Toby goes from a drug addicted wife beater to co-parent of the year. 🙄
    I am curious to hear more about this back child support stuff... ☺️

14.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IdleHands @ 30/4/2020, 15:55) 
    I thought she was friends with his ex on FB? Wouldn't the ex see this shit? Also, find it interesting how Toby goes from a drug addicted wife beater to co-parent of the year. 🙄
    I am curious to hear more about this back child support stuff... ☺️

Good point on Toby. Me thinks some lies were spread.

15. twitternightmare
        +6   Like  

User deleted

Messy did it all wrong. She should have rented an apartment with her kids. Saved money and still be working. He will get tired of her being home all the time not providing $$$. She just wants the YT stay at home Farmhouse wife life. We can ALL see something is off and one day it will come to light. Moving WAY TO FAST.
    SPOILER (click to view)
    16D996E0-DD69-485F-B435-C15C6E391657

1025 replies since 27/2/2020, 19:07   75263 views