1.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (MissReview @ 26/3/2020, 18:49) 
    QUOTE (BadKneeLikeJen @ 26/3/2020, 14:06) 
    She’s going to be in for a surprise when she starts dating again. Even in my early 30s I found it very different to my late teens. Less to choose from combined with being more certain about who you will get along with.
    I’m guessing it is even harder at 37 because she will be competing with slightly younger women with baby fever.

That, and she has such a juvenile approach to grown up relationships - see her idea of friendship being sisterhood of the traveling pants style - that I think she'll be a bit surprised by the game as an adult woman in her forties. (I'm nowhere near her age, but friends of mine who are - but prettier and all-around better people, mind you - told me that first dates are a lot more focused on compatibility of values, lifestyles and already born children than on being starstruck by the other - even if there is a bit of that too)

Playing the clueless baby girl is a lot harder to pull off when you're 40, have two kids and is balding, than when you're 20 and fresh-faced.

And this is why she’s getting divorced. They are both insanely immature. They just happen to be rich so it hasn’t affected actual living. But she’s just as much of a child today as she was when she got married.

2.     +12   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Loving CC at the moment 😂 shes gonna break all of Jens rules! I bet theyll be no more lives though 👎🏻

3.     +13   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    How far in advance do you need to tell a 4-year-old they are moving? I feel like that puts a heavy weight on a kid. I could see prepping them once everything is in place.

She’s gonna miss that house. So many dedicated areas to activities. The gym. Winnie’s bathroom. Winnie’s grooming area. The office. The claundry!

4.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 26/3/2020, 19:30) 
    How far in advance do you need to tell a 4-year-old they are moving? I feel like that puts a heavy weight on a kid. I could see prepping them once everything is in place.

She’s gonna miss that house. So many dedicated areas to activities. The gym. Winnie’s bathroom. Winnie’s grooming area. The office. The claundry!

Apparently more than telling her Daddy has moved out...

5.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen should channel Landyn Hutchinson and just rent a dumpster to throw out her entire hoard. She can save her butt spoons and moon lesbian pottery collection, trash the rest and just start from scratch.

I have a feeling she's staying in the same neighborhood they're in now, maybe just downsizing to a townhouse or something.

6.     +19   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Just now watching the vlog. She feels called to be present?? Da hell kind of psychobabble is that?

7.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Depl @ 3/26/2020, 01:30 PM) 

I think they're looking at houses, so the kids know.

8.     +10   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    I think she will rent a storage unit and put all of the crap in there.

9.     +3   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    She needs to have an estate sale, as if someone died. That's going to be the only way to get rid of enough crap to move.

Most states only allow you to move a certain distance away. Plus, there's way too much family around. So it's not like she can move to a lower cost living area into something more affordable. Anything in the same square footage range is at least 500K. More importantly, how the heck is she going to get a mortgage without a job?

10.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (It's All About Me @ 26/3/2020, 19:46) 
    She needs to have an estate sale, as if someone died. That's going to be the only way to get rid of enough crap to move.

Most states only allow you to move a certain distance away. Plus, there's way too much family around. So it's not like she can move to a lower cost living area into something more affordable. Anything in the same square footage range is at least 500K. More importantly, how the heck is she going to get a mortgage without a job?

She won’t need a mortgage. If she downsizes to $500K she can easily pay cash. She will have more than enough child support and alimony to pay monthly bills.

11.     +16   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Is it wrong I hope there house sells for less than 1 million? They both deserve a dose of how the real world lives. How will Jen survive without a laundry room in her closet and a backup in the basement?

12.     Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Shes doing a cleaning vlog? Oooo girl trying to cash in on that Tiffani Beaston/LoveMeg train. She has to make an income now.

13.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (IfYouWill @ 26/3/2020, 20:06) 
    Is it wrong I hope there house sells for less than 1 million? They both deserve a dose of how the real world lives. How will Jen survive without a laundry room in her closet and a backup in the basement?

How will Jen survive in another house, trapped with her precious offspring and without a proper journey to adapt period?

14.     +5   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Those kids are going to give Jen a run for her money! Kids are unpredictable and As hard as she pushes her rigid, structured rules on them they will push back harder. I see it in Cece already. I have 2 strong willed boys, one with autism. They are older than Jen’s but are close in age and when they were the heir and the hair’s ages it was the toughest. I can’t wait to watch Jen completely lose it. Hopefully the kids will be good for her and she will eventually loosen up and compromise with them. Some spontaneous mixed with a schedule works best for us.

15.     +16   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    I have 2 lives and a vlog to catch up on. But yay for CC, the Bakery insider :running_around_smiley_emoticon:

I don’t think she will stop the lives. She is addicted to the attention. And she literally has NOONE else to talk to.

887 replies since 25/3/2020, 00:18   100764 views