Happily Hugging the Refrigerator Pt. 8

« Older   Newer »

1.     +7   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    I agree with you all on so many things. Yes Sam works her butt off and likes to remind people of that but forgets that this role was literally given to her. After her not working for over 10 years and has no experience in anything, she is damn lucky to have gotten that job. I really hope she realizes that.

I also find it strange that for years she talked about being so scared of flying and that is why there vacations are limited to flying constantly. Who is watching the kids for days when both are gone? I feel mostly bad for Joshua as he is around the same age as my daughter and if I went from being a sahm to a traveling mom she would not handle it well at all.

And yes Sam needs to relax and have some drinks lol

2.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sam only finished one year of college and left when Matt graduated and she got pregnant. She has no real life experience other than riding on Matt's coat tails.

3.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Kishaswonkytits2 @ 12/6/2022, 22:53) 
    I remember for years she said she wouldn’t fly. Not even for a family vacation. Now all of a sudden she loves it :hearty-laugh:

That was a vacation with the kids she didn’t mean when it was a vacation away from the kids 😂

4. anxietyqueen
        +4   Like  

User deleted

I cannot with her and her husband being gone all the time. Wtf is she doing. Sam 5-7 years ago would have never.

5.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 15/7/2022, 06:32) 
    I cannot with her and her husband being gone all the time. Wtf is she doing. Sam 5-7 years ago would have never.

Agree. Who is home with her kids?? They have to miss their mom.

6.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (anxietyqueen @ 7/15/2022, 06:32 AM) 

what is her routine like now, like out of a month how many days would she be away?

7.     +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Sam is clearly done with parenting prematurely.

8.     +9   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I never post on this thread but I came to see if anyone shared my thoughts on the constant traveling. It would be one thing if Dad was home but those poor kids have no parent at home during all this traveling. And who is this babysitter that they are able to keep kids for days at a time every other week? Do they not have a job, school?

9.     +5   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Sam don't you remember a few years ago you talked bad about working mothers, now that's happening to her and she doesn't like it

10.     +7   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I don’t think Sam gets it. Working mother fine. Working mother with long hours, fine. Both working parents with long hours, fine. But both parents are away together for what seems like a lot of time! If they alternated who was out of town so a parent was always home or almost always home, that would be different. But it seems like her and Matt are both always gone. And that is what I don’t get or understand. It has to be a big change for the kids.

11.     +11   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Someone is throwing an IG tantrum today with big threats about quitting social media. The funny thing to me is one should quit if they no longer have time juggle their social media presence and other life demands. Sam is threatening to quit, because she cannot handle a little bit of criticism from her followers. She wants praise for being a new big career woman, while it feels like just yesterday her greatest responsibility was deciding on snacks and perfectly packing her cooler bag for a day at the pool with the kids. She painted a picture of perfect motherhood and implied what that entailed (meaning to do it like her and be home with your kids). Now, she has flipped the switch to career mom, which is fine, but own and reconcile the differences in your past perfect mom judgy videos to now juggling motherhood and a career by being away weeks upon weeks at a time with someone else raising your kids a good amount each month.

Finally, it baffles me how people will put their full life on display for the world, but act shocked and offended if someone has a view or makes a comment that differs from what they want and what makes them feel good. Stop threatening, so you get begged to stay and instead just go. Why the big production, yet again?

So.much.drama with her.

I think we need to ask the mods for a new thread. Put A Fork Me I Am Done Like Sam!

Edited by Curveball - 7/15/2022, 11:12 AM

12.     +4   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    Looks like Sam went private on IG

13.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    We will see how much that helps. She has 30.2k Instagram followers that see her, even on private.

14.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Sounds like she read the comments here and got mad. Why announce your exit? Just leave, no one cares.

15.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    She’s throwing a tantrum today on her stories. If you don’t want people commenting then don’t make stories. People wonder why she’s gone all the time or why can’t one or the other go.

Also she talked so much about working mothers. It’s karma

978 replies since 31/3/2020, 00:55   195506 views