SheBrokeHerMugAndShe’sStillFugLikeJen Pt. 134

« Older   Newer »

1.     +2   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (marieandme @ 4/4/2020, 04:30 AM) 
    Sorry if this was already discussed, I can't keep up, but has she ever mentioned before in all her old videos that she was sort of hit by a car?? That shocked me in the live.

That was out of left field. I have never ever heard her mention it before. I agree, shocking.

2.     +14   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    On her IG story earlier when she was bathing the kids, I noticed how plain that bathroom was. I usually refrain from criticizing people’s homes, but it’s Smug Pretentious Jen...so I’ll soldier on. Honestly, I’ve been annoyed by the decor of that house for a long time. I can’t imagine having that kind of money (and clearly no qualms about spending it), living in a million dollar house in a country club community, yet it looks like an elderly person has been holed up there for decades. (And I am an old person!)

I did click on her live for a few seconds. I’m not sure what room she was in, but the curtains behind her looked like they were salvaged from the renovation of a budget motel. I just don’t get it. If I thought she was just frugal and wasn’t interested in fancy finishes and nice furniture, I’d think nothing of it. But it’s Jen—the girl who has made flexing an art form.

3.     +5   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/4/2020, 04:40) 
    On her IG story earlier when she was bathing the kids, I noticed how plain that bathroom was. I usually refrain from criticizing people’s homes, but it’s Smug Pretentious Jen...so I’ll soldier on. Honestly, I’ve been annoyed by the decor of that house for a long time. I can’t imagine having that kind of money (and clearly no qualms about spending it), living in a million dollar house in a country club community, yet it looks like an elderly person has been holed up there for decades. (And I am an old person!)

I did click on her live for a few seconds. I’m not sure what room she was in, but the curtains behind her looked like they were salvaged from the renovation of a budget motel. I just don’t get it. If I thought she was just frugal and wasn’t interested in fancy finishes and nice furniture, I’d think nothing of it. But it’s Jen—the girl who has made flexing an art form.

It’s always been one of the great mysteries to me why she never hired a decorator, gave them a budget and walked away. She has no problem hiring all of her other work out...pay someone to renovate and redecorate that brown tomb. Not just the wood, she has no eye for soft furnishings either...her rugs, pillows, bedding. :20130930103114-64d41b31:

4.     +11   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    How do you sort of get hit by a car lol

5.     +7   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/4/2020, 04:40) 

From the way Jen dresses her lack of style is evident. But to be perfectly honest, I refrain from targeting other people's taste. We all have different things we like. It's personal to us. I've walked into people's homes and noted how nice it looks, but also recognized it's not the style I'd want in my home. For instance, YouTube and Instagram seem to make white furniture popular, so people can have a nice bright, white background. Beauty vloggers in particular. It looks nice and modern in their videos but I couldn't stand it for myself.

And while I'm taking the high road from mocking her unfortunate decor choices, I must also apologize for going off on Little Donny's looks in the last thread. That was wrong of me. Jen's lying about searching Ebay for the mug set me off and I took it out on an innocent boy. Although I stand by what I said, it is unfortunate he got her looks.

6.     +27   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    She's got a candle subscription now?? I'm always amazed by all the shit she manages to buy. She must spend hours every day online looking for things to spend money on.

7.     +43   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    A candle subscription. A. Candle. Subscription. :hi-computer-smiley-emoticon:

8. FridgeInGarage
        +13   Like  

User deleted

Just finished watching the live.

Whenever people asked things like “are you still close to Don’s family” “do you still get along with Don’s family” “has Emily and Suzanne been supportive of your transition” she ignored on purpose.

she talked about supporting small businesses again.. with handmade masks.. my god she’s disgusting

9.     +3   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Is there anything she won't subscribe to?

10.     +13   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (AlohaSpicoli @ 4/4/2020, 03:35) 
    I'm watching the IG Live and it's just UGH.

She says she's "abso-freakin-lutely" going to continue vacationing in Utah!

And of course conveniently skipped right over any questions about Don/Suzanne/Emily/etc.

Why in the world would the ex in-laws continue to let her come? And how pathetic is she that she would want to hang out with a family that's not even hers anymore. Knowing her ex-husband is out there dating other women. I know if I was a member of the Ross clan I wouldn't want her there. And I can't imagine Don would either. She doesn't have an ounce of pride or shame.

Oh Don please hurry up and find another woman who you want to bring out there for Christmas.

11. FridgeInGarage
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (marieandme @ 4/4/2020, 04:30) 
    Sorry if this was already discussed, I can't keep up, but has she ever mentioned before in all her old videos that she was sort of hit by a car?? That shocked me in the live.

Yeah she said she was 16, in front of a restaurant ppl saw her collided by a car driving fast. She was listening to music so since then she doesn’t listen to music when running(she elaborated with something like ‘faster than walking speed’ =_= ) she said

Edited by FridgeInGarage - 4/4/2020, 05:20 AM

12.     +21   Like  

Swiss Roes
    Swiss Roes

Group

Status
    Spoiler Don was driving the car.

13.     +4   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 4/3/2020, 10:04 PM) 
    How do you sort of get hit by a car lol

Well 'hit by a car' makes it automatically sound very dramatic and a big deal. But apparently it wasn't exactly a big deal and she said he collided with her. But technically yes it's getting hit. Unless she ran into him but she said the driver hit her. I am just surprised that in all the years and thousands of videos she's put out, she never mentioned it before. She still has some secrets.

14.     +10   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I always giggle whenever she talks about being a “runner”. Her pace is a little better than a shuffle.

15.     +6   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    I’m just a small time lurker. I’ve followed Jen for years....always amazed at her lifestyle, craziness, odd marriage to Don, etc. Lost interest when she became pregnant and would pop in every now and again but she changed. It was odd b/c all the expensive crap she bought over the years ai really thought she would go out on the nursery and baby stuff...I was wrong. Maybe she was influenced by Suzanne to raise the kids this way? Who knows. I was shocked when the divorce video popped up. I hadn’t been following her much and was in utter disbelief....what happened and what the hell will she do. I’ve thought ro myself how did it come to this with 2 small kiddos. Im starting to think she is either experiencing postpartum depression/midlife crisis...had she been on meds and going off them while pregnant did something to unbalance her? Was Don having issues with cheating/booze/pills? Did he get tired of her crap and expect her to buck up and be a mother. It did seem he matured more than her when they had kids. But I do know something is mentally not right with her...all this herself and her feelings count....what about the kids? All I hear is me me me me. Sadly I think her you tube channel will take a shit if it keeps going this way. Anymore I just feel sad that it ended up this way and mostly for the kids.

896 replies since 4/4/2020, 01:53   109811 views