SheBrokeHerMugAndShe’sStillFugLikeJen Pt. 134

« Older   Newer »

1.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    801105AE-1D85-4371-B38A-2E9B7946EAA6
    QUOTE (GrownUpStickerBook @ 4/4/2020, 04:40) 
    On her IG story earlier when she was bathing the kids, I noticed how plain that bathroom was. I usually refrain from criticizing people’s homes, but it’s Smug Pretentious Jen...so I’ll soldier on. Honestly, I’ve been annoyed by the decor of that house for a long time. I can’t imagine having that kind of money (and clearly no qualms about spending it), living in a million dollar house in a country club community, yet it looks like an elderly person has been holed up there for decades. (And I am an old person!)

I did click on her live for a few seconds. I’m not sure what room she was in, but the curtains behind her looked like they were salvaged from the renovation of a budget motel. I just don’t get it. If I thought she was just frugal and wasn’t interested in fancy finishes and nice furniture, I’d think nothing of it. But it’s Jen—the girl who has made flexing an art form.

Are these the curtains you were talking about? I know the lighting is bad but, I do agree and think they look terrible and haven’t been washed in years.

2.     +16   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    "My favorite room in my house... the kitchen. Because that's where I make food for my babies"

:rolleyes: Why does she do this? She says what she thinks she should, and she thinks everything revolves around being a mama. She leaves her precious babies wandering the house alone unsupervised, and is being driven insane having them around 24/7. Does she hate her kids? No, but she's not the martyr mama she claims to be, either.

3.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 4/4/2020, 06:01) 
    "My favorite room in my house... the kitchen. Because that's where I make food for my babies"

:rolleyes: Why does she do this? She says what she thinks she should, and she thinks everything revolves around being a mama. She leaves her precious babies wandering the house alone unsupervised, and is being driven insane having them around 24/7. Does she hate her kids? No, but she's not the martyr mama she claims to be, either.

She also closes her eyes and gives that little breathy whisper when she talks about “my kids”

4.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Deadeyeslikejen @ 4/4/2020, 00:10) 
    QUOTE (Good Morning Friends @ 4/4/2020, 06:01) 

She also closes her eyes and gives that little breathy whisper when she talks about “my kids”

It's so fake and insincere. Her smug face gives it away. You can almost see her little brain working to come up with some "selfless mama, my precious babies" moment. :sick:

5.     +11   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah, she was too tired to think of some fake deep response to “what do you love about yourself?” so she didn’t answer. I didn’t see her being humble, I thought she just couldn’t come up with something that she thought sounded impressive or noble enough

6.     +31   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group
    Making myself feel better by spewing negativity

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 4/4/2020, 05:15) 
    Is there anything she won't subscribe to?

Omaha Steaks

7.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (StillChloeKnockoffs @ 4/4/2020, 06:30) 
    QUOTE (BinThereOrganizedThat @ 4/4/2020, 05:15) 
    Is there anything she won't subscribe to?

Omaha Steaks

:hearty-laugh:

8.     Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    In last thread, it was mentioned to someone who asked for a recap of last month that Dons bachelor pad was discovered. What? Can you direct me to this discussion or give info? Where is he living? How was it found out?

9.     +7   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    BrokeHerUglyMugButStillHastheUglierOneAttachedToHerHeadLikeJen

10.     +1   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Pumpkin Spice @ 4/4/2020, 05:51) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/fc10898667/...9B7946EAA6.jpeg)
    On her IG story earlier when she was bathing the kids, I noticed how plain that bathroom was. I usually refrain from criticizing people’s homes, but it’s Smug Pretentious Jen...so I’ll soldier on. Honestly, I’ve been annoyed by the decor of that house for a long time. I can’t imagine having that kind of money (and clearly no qualms about spending it), living in a million dollar house in a country club community, yet it looks like an elderly person has been holed up there for decades. (And I am an old person!)

I did click on her live for a few seconds. I’m not sure what room she was in, but the curtains behind her looked like they were salvaged from the renovation of a budget motel. I just don’t get it. If I thought she was just frugal and wasn’t interested in fancy finishes and nice furniture, I’d think nothing of it. But it’s Jen—the girl who has made flexing an art form.

Are these the curtains you were talking about? I know the lighting is bad but, I do agree and think they look terrible and haven’t been washed in years.

Yes, that’s the ones. After watching the live I wondered if that’s her bedroom and they just look darker because of the lighting. But I still can’t believe with her money and penchant for shopping that she has such outdated decor.

11.     +3   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status

Ugh those curtains drive me nuts! They look like they would be in a retirement home

12.     +2   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Juicytube20 @ 4/4/2020, 07:03) 

Ugh those curtains drive me nuts! They look like they would be in a retirement home

I always thought she had a beautiful home (in general) but it seemed as if it was decorated for people who were much older. I think she should dump the senior center and get a fresh, modern townhouse that’s open and airy. She could have a fresh start and a lot of fun decorating it.

13.     +3   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    Jesus Mary and Joseph those eyebrows they look like a hot mess get the hedge clippers out😩 and while you are at it Jenn when you are at Whole Foods get a hair brush and brush at least your children’s hair if that’s not too much to ask they might like it😜 Divorce is not suiting her well ain’t life a bitch!

14.     +9   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    4D8360EE-CA69-4A6A-B57D-F31174DD5C47

Did anyone catch the Christopher Allen face she made at the beginning, waiting for the live to start? ^U^

15.     +15   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    The decor is like her clothing. She is too stubborn to admit someone else may know better. Same with her hair - she refuses to take professional advice about a cut/style that suits her extremely thin hair. Just like she's never coloured her hair or waxed her eyebrows (and when she finally did she hardly let much be removed). Same with parenting - she is insistent only she knows best for her children. She is too pigheaded tp accept when she needs guidance. She will spite herself to be right. She is very narrow-minded.

Before I saw your caption I thought - she's SWFing CA.

Edited by Hereditary Bunions - 4/4/2020, 01:52 AM

896 replies since 4/4/2020, 01:53   109808 views