SheBrokeHerMugAndShe’sStillFugLikeJen Pt. 134

« Older   Newer »

1.     +14   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    I can’t believe how much she copies commonly known YouTube people (common if you watch her as she talks incessantly about them) and doesn’t think anyone will notice, but just think she is just like them/cool?
    Such a childish mindset. It’s beyond bizarre.

2.     +2   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Splurgysplurge @ 4/4/2020, 07:28) 
    QUOTE (Juicytube20 @ 4/4/2020, 07:03) 
    Ugh those curtains drive me nuts! They look like they would be in a retirement home

I always thought she had a beautiful home (in general) but it seemed as if it was decorated for people who were much older. I think she should dump the senior center and get a fresh, modern townhouse that’s open and airy. She could have a fresh start and a lot of fun decorating it.

I was thinking the same thing I look at her fireplace mantel and it’s boring and drab to say the least she could add color and fun pieces but unfortunately the entire house is brown, tan with loads of toys and a shit load of junk. I would be have anxiety living in that house😩 Little miss princess could hire someone to come in and organize it all and film it to look like she did it herself it’s very easy to do it’s called editing but NO she wants to play the poor me act because she can’t throw anything out and she is a hoarder plan and simple ! You know what she is so screwed up and really needs professional help
    and it’s hurting her children and that’s what is pissing me off not one family member has stepped in to stop it so the Ross family and the Boyle’s all suck😡

3.     +4   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 4/4/2020, 05:04) 
    How do you sort of get hit by a car lol

I think she skated into the car which pulled out suddenly and she couldn’t stop.

QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 4/4/2020, 06:52) 
    In last thread, it was mentioned to someone who asked for a recap of last month that Dons bachelor pad was discovered. What? Can you direct me to this discussion or give info? Where is he living? How was it found out?

Town from tinder. Address from google. Photos from complex’s web site.

4.     +4   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Deadeyeslikejen @ 4/4/2020, 04:00) 
    She refuses to learn how to make her own mask. She wants to buy one so she can support small businesses.

Because, Jen must make things hard and spend money.

She says her hobby is crafts
    She has a whole room dedicated to crafts
    She spends a lot of money buying craft supplies

The time comes when she can finally put that to use and she wants to buy it ?

Some bloggers that are not even “crafters „ are doing more and donating them. Not precious Jen, she is too busy loving her little ones 😍 (herself)

5.     +1   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (SwimmingLeggings @ 4/4/2020, 14:34) 
    She says her hobby is crafts
    She has a whole room dedicated to crafts
    She spends a lot of money buying craft supplies

I've been wondering, has Jen ever used her crafts room for an actual craft project? Or is her crafts room like a shiny toy she just had to have, played with it once, and then put it on a shelf to collect dust, so to speak.

I've seen her film videos in there but I've never actually seen her do any projects in there. I haven't watched many of her early videos so maybe she was more active in there before the kids came.

6.     +23   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I don't see why she would keep going to Utah. Absolutely no need. The kids can go without her. You want to see your ex-in-laws, that's great, you live right near them. See them all you want.

7.     +15   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    I say she’s just delusional as always

8.     +6   Like  

Muffin Tosser
    Muffin Tosser

Group
    Not eating gluten free to avoid Marnie's cooking.

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/4/2020, 11:51 AM) 
    QUOTE (JENSEYEBROW @ 4/4/2020, 05:04) 
    How do you sort of get hit by a car lol

I think she skated into the car which pulled out suddenly and she couldn’t stop.

QUOTE (gardenhoe @ 4/4/2020, 06:52) 
    In last thread, it was mentioned to someone who asked for a recap of last month that Dons bachelor pad was discovered. What? Can you direct me to this discussion or give info? Where is he living? How was it found out?

Town from tinder. Address from google. Photos from complex’s web site.

It was easier for me to find on whitepages. His name. Find one that matches his age and has Jen as known relative, click on it.

So two out of the three things for Jen to do yesterday were "stock up on essentials" and "buy mom flowers." I am pretty sure mom would be more appreciative if you did neither of those things.

9.     +14   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Anonymous
    Delusion aside, the only other reason I can think of for her confidence regarding Utah is that she’s somehow worked it into her settlement.

10.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (Depl @ 4/4/2020, 15:41) 
    I don't see why she would keep going to Utah. Absolutely no need. The kids can go without her. You want to see your ex-in-laws, that's great, you live right near them. See them all you want.

She used to call it her “in-laws house“ and then “Don & Emily’s” (when his pare you’d apparently transferred it) - now she says “our” Utah house and that she’s ABSOLUTELY going. I’m guessing that in the divorce she gets a certain couple of weeks a year to be there. Maybe it specifies that it’s when Don isn’t there.

Can’t speak for Jen & Don, but my parents had a relatively friendly divorce (after the first few rocky years) and my mom stayed friendly with her ex-in-laws. There wasn’t a vacation house involved but definitely joint holidays (not all) and everyone was at important kid events like graduation, confirmation etc.

11.     +5   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Secretly Filming My Husband Without Him Catching Me

Status
    Anonymous
    I still think they are being nice until divorce is finalized. There’s no need for her to go until the end of time if everyone isn’t on board with it.

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (KayTee @ 4/4/2020, 16:47) 
    QUOTE (Depl @ 4/4/2020, 15:41) 

She used to call it her “in-laws house“ and then “Don & Emily’s” (when his pare you’d apparently transferred it) - now she says “our” Utah house and that she’s ABSOLUTELY going. I’m guessing that in the divorce she gets a certain couple of weeks a year to be there. Maybe it specifies that it’s when Don isn’t there.

Can’t speak for Jen & Don, but my parents had a relatively friendly divorce (after the first few rocky years) and my mom stayed friendly with her ex-in-laws. There wasn’t a vacation house involved but definitely joint holidays (not all) and everyone was at important kid events like graduation, confirmation etc.

A little different but my aunt died and her husband still came for every single family get together even bringing new girlfriends and later a wife and her kids.
    I also have friends that split up (they dated for a number of years but were never married) they still have holidays and birthdays together with their new spouses and kids and sometimes all 4 sets of in-laws.

13.     +2   Like  

Donut Crawl
    Donut Crawl

Group

Status
    I realize things get tricky when child custody factors into monetary child support, but Jen needs to hand the kids off to Don for the weekends right now. (Assuming he wants them.) She's clearly not handling all of this well and much prefers her time alone.

Also, if she went to Whole Foods yesterday morning, but was posting IG stories with the kids around lunchtime, does that mean that Don finally got them overnight? Or did he get them overnight before and I just missed it?

It's pretty clear that Emily and Jen aren't friends. I have a hard time believing that Suzanne is cool with Jen anymore, or Jen would be buying her flowers from Whole Foods too, and just dropping them by their front door on her way back home from the store. Why would she even want to go to Utah with these people? And where is she going to sleep, in the room with the loftice? In Aunt Julie's room with the dead bird on the bed? This isn't just doing Christmas morning or Easter dinner or birthdays together, this is weeks in another state all in one home living together. That's totally not normal post-divorce.

14.     +8   Like  

Tasty Treat
    Tasty Treat

Group
    Global Mod

Status
    Anonymous
    if Jen and Don are civil and no one did anything horrible to the other I don't see why they would want to shut her out. she'll always be the mother of their grandkids. Don never went to Utah as much due to work so I could see Jen and the kids going out in August and spending time with Emily, the kids, Suzanne, Poopsie. maybe Don could then fly out a week later and Jen would head home by herself? idk. I'm more interested in the Christmas trip because they usually flew out together after Christmas and I think that's a trip Don wouldn't want to miss out on

I think regardless of new boyfriends, girlfriends, etc they'll still make an effort to spend time in Utah together that will include the kids having their mom there too

15.     +15   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    If I were the new Mrs. Ross (heaven forbid), I wouldn’t want to be around the passive aggressive ex in a huge cabin weeks on end. It’s like Jen thinks divorce should be exactly like it is in a sitcom; the bumbling ex showing up at your door randomly like he/she is still a full member of the family, you flirt, occasionally have sex, occasionally decide to reunite but never do. I was thinking of Dorothy & Stan from GG. One of the best divorced couples ever. :lol:

896 replies since 4/4/2020, 01:53   109808 views