« Older   Newer »

1. The Wookie
        +4   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (pinksims @ 4/13/2020, 04:42 PM) 
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 13/4/2020, 16:31) 
    So I can understand wearing comfy clothes and laying off the makeup during this time, but if you’re going to spend part of your day documenting your life for randos on IG, fix yourself a bit. At least some tinted moisturizer and run a brush through your hair.

For me looking good and fixing my hair and face and wearing decent clothing makes me feel good about myself. It's not about impressing anyone, it's about how you feel inside. I think if Jen spent some time, even just 15 mins, on her hair and makeup each morning, she would improve her mood significantly. If every time you pass a mirror you see a scarecrow then you will feel like one. She looks a mess and feels a mess - it's not a coincidence.

This is exactly how I feel. I still comb my hair, wear comfortable clothes that still look nice, put on some makeup. I do these things for me because it makes me feel put together and productive. My family knows if I don't comb my hair or put on makeup, I must be really sick. :yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon
    Jen would feel better if she just cared about her appearance. And it doesn't take makeup for everyone. But the fact that she doesn't even bother to comb her hair (singular hair :crying: ) is very telling.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views