TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1. Kushcolorado
        +9   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Moon&RockLesbo @ 4/13/2020, 10:10 AM) 
    Hello ladies, I'm half lurker here, full-on snarker of Jen's videos.

Well until this video dropped...3 mins in and I cannot bring myself to continue to watch the most boring person in the world complain about her life. I do remember the days when she was young,quirky, a hoot and ridiculous. But now she's become too boring for me to even react to anything she does or says. She is so darn beige now.

I'm reaching for content if I watch a woman cry over milk and that's the climax of her journey. Oh her journey, how we must follow her journey. I know I keep watching hoping for some more breakdowns or something substantial to happen. Even the divorce is a snooze fest.

I started following her back when she was doing Marie Kondo clothing purges. All the time I kept waiting for something to happen I don't know what.It was just like watching The real housewives but it's only one inept housewife. Knowing men like Don, he is living it up as the dominant hyper-sexual he claims to be, and I don't care for him but I salute him at this time to make up for lost time and money. (Send)

Ditto. I hardly ever watch her because she's a snoozefest but today I tuned in for just about 3 minutes and counted 50 million "I" and "me" so I fast forwarded, and it was ALL "I" and "me" so I had to tune out. She is seriously losing it. No, Jen, I do not have trouble getting out of bed in the morning because I have a JOB where I have to earn a PAYCHECK. Get over yourself.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views