« Older   Newer »

1. pinksims
        +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Jen seems to think that the answer to every single one of her problems is 'MOAR SELF CARE' yet the evidence shows that no matter how much self care she deploys (15 years worth!) she is still an absolute mess. Almost every day in the last week she has declared that she is taking that particular day as a 'day for myself' or a 'day for self care' because she thinks the problem is what's on the news and how empathetic she is (which I nearly choked at). The problem for Jen is her LIFE and the dregs that are left of it after she blew up her marriage and her family. No amount of pathetic self-care regimes are going to fix this. Every day Jen does nothing but slob around in a tracksuit looking like shit, so I'm not sure how to define a day when Jen hasn't implemented 'self care'. She doesn't have a job and makes zero effort with her kids. This woman has been taking it easy on herself for as long as she's been making videos.

And honestly vlogs like this are just sad. 'Hi everyone I'm Jen and my life is a boring mess. Oh and a special bonus - I look like shit.'

The one thing I get from these vlogs is how great my life is compared to Jen's - it's worth watching just for that weekly boost.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views