TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1. lena3
        +12   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group

Status
    Jen’s life would be much easier if she developed a homeschooling schedule for her children. Children need structure. I’m a teacher, and our district has given out a sample schedule for parents, but my partner teacher and I eventually made one for them. Hell, my husband even made a daily schedule for our high schooler.

Jen only has an after school schedule because the children are at school during the day. She needs a before lunch schedule. That way the kids know what to expect each day. There’s routine and structure. This free-for-all looks exhausting.

Of course, Jen would probably not see this as beneficial to her even though it would be. She’d probably give up after a day and claim it doesn’t work for her.

Finally, researching activities to do with your kids are easy right now. Everyone is posting all about websites offering free activities for children. Ive been bombarded via Facebook alone. Jen needs to stop with the me time and focus on her kids. They go to bed so early that Jen should have 3-4 hours each night for me time. This woman has so much me time that I think she’s getting sick of herself.

Sorry for the long rant, but I’m sick of her whining. My husband works from home. The kids are schooling from home. I am also teaching from home. Jen is basically doing NOTHING.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130741 views