TheKidsAreWithDadAndShesGoneMadLikeJen Pt. 135

« Older   Newer »

1.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 9/4/2020, 04:07) 
    Does anyone have a Nespresso? I keep looking at them but can’t decide if it’s worth it.

I am anti-pod for life, although they’re supposed to be better than like, Keurig “coffee.” I have a regular espresso machine, but I think a basic French press is all you really need for coffee.

2.     +4   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 4/8/2020, 09:07 PM) 
    Does anyone have a Nespresso? I keep looking at them but can’t decide if it’s worth it.

My sister bought her daughter a Vertuo then daughter bought my mother that same model. Then my mother bought me and my aunt a Vertuo, the aunt bought both her daughters one as well. I've given FOUR this past Christmas for gifts and two already this year for weddings. They are AMAZING!!! Completely worth it! Cannot say enough wonderful things about the Vertuo line!

3.     +3   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (Whatdowecallthis @ 4/9/2020, 04:09 AM) 
    Can anyone explain the Jen logic that she can’t have dairy but she can eat multiple cartons of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream?

She eats the non dairy kind

4.     +24   Like  

Sugar Coma
    Sugar Coma

Group

Status
    I haven't read every post in the thread, so if I am repeating anyones sentiment (see what I did there?) Just take my comments as a big thumbs up.

First, about her looks...I wish she would take her desire to be on IG 24/7 as motivation to at least brush her hair and putting a little powder, blush, mascara and lip gloss on. She would feel so much better.

Second, I think she is afraid of the children preferring to stay with their dad, instead of with her. I think that is one of the reasons she gives them free range and bakes sweet treats with them. She wants to be their favorite. Let's see how that works out.

Third, I think she feels alone in that big house when the children are not there, and living alone, after being with someone for 17 years is quite an adjustment and I don't think she anticipated how different her life would be once they both decided to end their marriage.

Fourth, Why in the HELL is she making so many trips out of the house?????? This boggles the mind????

Fifth, why in the HELL don't the kids get to walk or run when she takes them out for a walk? When you go for a walk, walking is usually involved. The buggy or wagon is fine if they need to take a rest, but my God... let the kids run until they can't run anymore.

Okay, that's all for now. Thanks for letting me vent.

Stay safe everyone... we will get through this together.

Edited by Oh My Goodness Gracie - 4/9/2020, 04:55 AM

5.     +5   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 4/9/2020, 03:50 AM) 
    QUOTE (Demented Turtle @ 4/9/2020, 03:12 AM) 
    She’s full of it. They are $99 when not on sale through nespresso. Often included free with the machine. It’s so high because she linked amazon.

totally! i got my milk frother for like $50 and it even has multiple functions. and you can get Nespresso machines for $99 easily but probably she chose the more expensive one with her Amazon prime account linked to Don't credit card I'm sure?

compared to such an overpriced gears her coffee looks so unappetizing as hell by the way :yucky:

and she doesn't realize oat milk has a really high calorie but she thinks it's somehow better and healthy than actual milk so she can be special and superior (while having three eggs scrambled for her lunch - what happened to the whole crying about dairy video?)

what a hypocritical lunatic :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

I mean, eggs aren't dairy
    although i think she cried about chickens in that video too
    maybe

6. FridgeInGarage

User deleted

QUOTE (sweettreat @ 4/8/2020, 09:07 PM) 

I do have the basic one.. I use Starbucks capsules for Nespresso because I don't really like the Nespresso capsules' taste

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 4/9/2020, 04:53 AM) 
    QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 4/9/2020, 03:50 AM) 
    totally! i got my milk frother for like $50 and it even has multiple functions. and you can get Nespresso machines for $99 easily but probably she chose the more expensive one with her Amazon prime account linked to Don't credit card I'm sure?

compared to such an overpriced gears her coffee looks so unappetizing as hell by the way :yucky:

and she doesn't realize oat milk has a really high calorie but she thinks it's somehow better and healthy than actual milk so she can be special and superior (while having three eggs scrambled for her lunch - what happened to the whole crying about dairy video?)

what a hypocritical lunatic :being-confused-smiley-emoticon:

I mean, eggs aren't dairy
    although i think she cried about chickens in that video too
    maybe

oh my I thought eggs were dairy lol but I remember her crying about animals welfare and how she doesn't want to see the poultry and so forth in her kitchen fridge anymore so I thought she was getting rid of anything that's not plant-based.

7.     +5   Like  

Chess Pie
    Chess Pie

Group
    The Department of Redundancy Department. Repeatedly repeating.

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (deltaburkefan @ 4/8/2020, 05:40 PM) 
    CC was potty-trained by the school. Nothing for Jen to brag about anyway.

And Donny was in the process.
    We know this because of the plastic-pants Soup Kitchen pictures.

Poor, poor pitiful Jen.

8.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Jen is coo coo for Coco Puffs! Seriously, what is with “hey y’all” now? Does Glennon say that? Just asking. Not interested in following yet another whack job on social media.
    Was it wrong for me to not feel sad for her at all with the crying and academy award performance? I promise Bakers, I am a nice person and super sensitive to other people’s feelings but, the whole time I kept thinking she has everyone right where she wants them. In the palm of her of her little hand. I guess she also thinks she has the right to be a bitch about her egg toast. Also, these girls on insta or you tube that have to apologize for not eating all day and act like they are doing us favor by finally having something, drive me nuts. Eat your brunch/lunch and shut up Jen!

9. Lurker1990
        +2   Like  

User deleted

Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but it appears that there may be a new woman in Don's life...

After doing a search on Whitepages for Donald Ross (I won't post personal information) I found his apartment, and the name Victoria Vincent (Age 20s) is also linked to the same apartment...

Is it possible that Don has moved on to a 20-something named Victoria?

10. NoMelissasAllowed
        +3   Like  

User deleted

QUOTE (sweettreat @ 9/4/2020, 11:07) 

We have 3 at this point as after we had the first for a week my husband wanted one for the office. Then he wanted one to do lattes. I do regret getting the more expensive auto-milk one that last time as we're not latte kind of people and it has been problematic. We use it a lot and have to use the descaling kit so often! If you can be patient their Black Friday sales in Oct/Nov are the best.

QUOTE (Lurker1990 @ 9/4/2020, 12:05) 
    Not sure if this has been discussed yet, but it appears that there may be a new woman in Don's life...

After doing a search on Whitepages for Donald Ross (I won't post personal information) I found his apartment, and the name Victoria Vincent (Age 20s) is also linked to the same apartment...

Might be previous owner/tenant?

11. FridgeInGarage

User deleted

QUOTE (YouGuysSlayMe @ 4/9/2020, 01:36 AM) 
    All the talk about who Jen follows and what authors she loves and shitquotes reminds me:

When Jen went to Oregon, she was reading Lisa Taddeo's Three Women and highly complimenting it.

Has anyone read this?
    Any insight into how that book may or may not have influenced any divorce/separation decisions by her?

Here's a short paragraph about it:
    Taddeo’s assumption that readers cannot be trusted to understand this is, in part, a reaction to her subjects, for whom the pressures of (sexist) external judgment have profound impacts. All come from backgrounds that could be called conservative, or else provincial. The most affecting account belongs to Maggie, a young woman from North Dakota who had an affair with her English teacher at seventeen and decided to report it at twenty-three, after he was named the state’s teacher of the year; the case engendered the sort of betrayals and name-calling and legal verdict that one might expect. Then there’s Lina, an Indiana housewife in her thirties who married a no-nonsense provider who refuses to kiss her on the mouth. Their couples therapist sees nothing wrong with this. “Some people don’t like the feel of someone else’s tongue in their mouth,” the therapist tells a gobsmacked Lina, whose own needs don’t seem to merit compromise on her husband’s behalf. She asks for a separation and starts an affair with her jerkish high-school ex, and much of her narrative is ingeniously structured around women’s-group sessions with small-town ladies who crave her dishy insights but judge her choices. (The jerk is married.) The final account belongs to Sloane, a beautiful, sophisticated East Coast restaurateur in her forties who has sex with men and women her husband selects for her—sometimes in front of him and, at other times, while recording the interactions. A day of reckoning comes when the wife of one of these men confronts her. Their future run-ins at the farmers’ market are awkward.

taken from this:

www.newyorker.com/books/under-revi...ee-women-review

It just seems she is always so strongly influenced by whatever nonsense she's reading at any given moment and this was her read during her Oregon trip.

very interesting. can't believe the amount of CRAP she feeds her brain with all those novels and G. Doyle self-justifying shit

12.     +1   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    I IRC, her Ben and Jerry’s ice cream is dairy free.

13.     +3   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Shopping for a Tensleigh Blue Dress to Wear to the Party!

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (NoMelissasAllowed @ 4/8/2020, 10:08 PM) 
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 9/4/2020, 11:07) 

We have 3 at this point as after we had the first for a week my husband wanted one for the office. Then he wanted one to do lattes. I do regret getting the more expensive auto-milk one that last time as we're not latte kind of people and it has been problematic. We use it a lot and have to use the descaling kit so often! If you can be patient their Black Friday sales in Oct/Nov are the best.

QUOTE (Lurker1990 @ 9/4/2020, 12:05) 

Might be previous owner/tenant?

Yeah, I don't see Don having someone living with him (officially, where it could be proven) until after the divorce is final.

14.     +1   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Totally addicted to my Nespresso, Vertuo

15.     +5   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    I agree with whoever said if everything wasn’t shut down right now she wouldn’t be taking it so hard. The fact that she can’t fill the time with shopping, spas, Werq, or me me me time w/ no kids during the day is fucking with her. I think once everything goes back to normal she’ll be fine all of a sudden. I didn’t watch the video so thanks to all you wonderful ladies for summing it up for us. One more thing wtf is happening to her eyes!? They are beyond dark circles.

Macy’s has great bundle deals on Nespresso especial on Black Friday you can find them for under $150.

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130736 views