Group

Status
    Most of those pods end up in landfills.

2.     +6   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    Could CC be wetting the bed due to the trauma of no one telling her her daddy left and she had to figure it out herself?

3.     +7   Like  

Muffin Warfare Survivor
    Muffin Warfare Survivor

Group

Status
    Her showing the epsom salt in the bathroom might be a sign that she does read here and wants to stop the rumor that she's using it as a laxative 😂

And I can't with the whole "be gentle with myself" talk. She's so out of touch. What does it look like when she's not gentle with herself?

On another note, I suspect she's sponsored by werq or at least gets to do free classes because she's pushing them so much on her Instagram.

4.     +6   Like  

Spinach Square
    Spinach Square

Group
    Somewhere thinking up a new identity while eating a spinach square

Status
    QUOTE (Unmarried @ 4/9/2020, 01:17 AM) 
    On another note, I suspect she's sponsored by werq or at least gets to do free classes because she's pushing them so much on her Instagram.

Aren't people required to declare if they are sponsored?

5.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/4/2020, 23:29) 
    She really is a very ugly crier :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

Can’t judge her for that, as I’m the same

6.     +12   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 4/9/2020, 12:48 AM) 
    QUOTE (fiercelyprivate @ 8/4/2020, 23:29) 
    She really is a very ugly crier :very-sad-smiley-emoticon:

Can’t judge her for that, as I’m the same

Yeah - same here - but neither you nor I are putting it out for all the world to see in a vlog.
    So I'll judge her for that - all day long.
    She's such a sympathy junkie.

7.     +6   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 9/4/2020, 02:29) 
    The point about the pull-ups is that Jen has made it a point to gloat about her being potty-trained so early. I don't care if CC is wears diapers at night until she is 10. That's fine. But then she isn't potty-trained. Same thing with the TV. They "RARELY" watch TV...except when it's between 7am and 6pm. 🙄

As I see it, the problem with Jen is that she doesn’t listen to what she’s talking about. She contradicts herself ALL THE TIME. I think she just doesn’t remember what she told us even last week.

8.     Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 9/4/2020, 04:07) 
    Does anyone have a Nespresso? I keep looking at them but can’t decide if it’s worth it.

I don’t drink any coffee or tea at all, just really don’t like it. But I bought one for guests and they tell me the coffee is good.

I thought one or two pods every now and then is better than always have half a package of coffee go stale with time.

Edited by husbandontherun - 9/4/2020, 08:29

9.     +1   Like  

Hoe Wheat Bread
    Hoe Wheat Bread

Group

Status
    About the Pull-ups why did she have to go to the store for them did she not have a couple extra to give Don until amazon could deliver or did she just need an excuse to go shopping yet again. How can’t she see she has a shopping addiction. How aren’t her weirdo dear friends not seeing this and telling her to stay home. She gets shit for what she eats but not this? I was one of those weirdos at one time :scared-smiley-emoticon:

10.     +4   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group
    Marriage is over, but still wearing my eternity band because - TIFFANY!!

Status
    QUOTE (husbandontherun @ 4/9/2020, 01:13 AM) 
    QUOTE (xphiler4ever @ 9/4/2020, 02:29) 
    The point about the pull-ups is that Jen has made it a point to gloat about her being potty-trained so early. I don't care if CC is wears diapers at night until she is 10. That's fine. But then she isn't potty-trained. Same thing with the TV. They "RARELY" watch TV...except when it's between 7am and 6pm. 🙄

As I see it, the problem with Jen is that she doesn’t listen to what she’s talking about. She contradicts herself ALL THE TIME. I think she just doesn’t remember what she told us even last week.

I totally agree.
    And for this - to me - she has ZERO integrity.
    She's so lost and caught up in who she thinks she "should be" (whomever her most current idol is that she has to emulate) that she has no idea who she REALLY is.
    All that talk about being 'authentic' is the most hypocritical blather ever.

one more thing (because I am on a roll)...
    I really wish Jen would take a look at some of Kisha Jagger's current videos.
    I'm not defending Kisha AT ALL - but more thinking that it would do Jen a world of good to see someone who's life is a literal shitshow. Trying to raise a little kid Dahnee's same age while dealing with a junkie, dead-beat father (that she chose to get involved with, mind you), dealing with her own ignorance and issues with pot, getting fired from her job (again) and having to ask her mom for money, and the list goes on.

Then just maybe Jen would understand that she has FUCK ALL to complain or cry about.

Sitting in her cushy, million-dollar home, never having worked a day in her life for her own money, using her ex-husband's money to order $100 cozy hoodies and $50 ceramic mugs... all the while lamenting over the fact that she's low on fresh produce and needs to make yet another run to Whole Foods and crying over just how many struggles she is going thru.

and RE: the Nespresso

I just bought a little Nespresso Essenza mini brand new for less than $100. I already have the milk frother.
    I've been wanting to replace my older one that broke a few weeks ago, but have felt guilty about spending the money.
    This was a good deal (on Ebay) and even though it's a smaller, more compact model than the one I had, it'll be great. I'm the only espresso drinker in the house.

11. FocusOnTheThighs
        +12   Like  

User deleted

I tried.

I tried to watch the video and I just wanted to scream at the screen and I wasn't even three minutes in. What is she thinking, throwing that nonsense on the internet? I bet she's feeling high from reading all the comments about how brave she is. This is so dangerous, because this will become a vicious circle. Everybody now saying how brave and how great of a mother she is will only feed into her whole idea of her mommy-martyr persona, and it will only get worse.

I grew up with a mother like that. The eternal martyr. It screwed us up for a very long time, and we're only now starting to get out of this twisted type of relationship and learning to communicate like healthy people (us, not her, she unfortunately has not changed, but we're finally standing up to it. We're in our thirties)

I agree with all the posters that said that it wasn't about missing the kids, it was about not being in control, not being the one to pull the strings, refusing to learn how to let go. I cannot believe that it took them so long to have the kids stay with their father. I don't like his pompous ass, but, poor Don? Poor kids? That must've been so hard on them?

Break-ups and divorces are hard, I get that. But she has to get out of this self-congratulatory wallowing. It's like she's patting herself on the back for being miserable all the time, because it proves something.

12.     +10   Like  

Marnie's Cookie Jar
    Marnie's Cookie Jar

Group

Status
    Interesting how she said working out helps with her anxiety....that she somehow had already cured completely..... :10:

13.     +2   Like  

Gluten Free Banana Bread
    Gluten Free Banana Bread

Group
    Planning Karen Orchid’s 60th Birthday Party at The Lake Club!

Status
    Anonymous
    OT but can I please recruit some of you over to My Intentional Life? There's a lot of material there and I could use some extra snark partners with experience in examining this type of psychosis.

14.     +19   Like  

Protein Pancakes
    Protein Pancakes

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Break ups and divorces are extremely hard and painful, and I think one thing that is extremely difficult is the unintended consequences of the initial decision. You make a decision to end a relationship but the many houses of cards that then come tumbling down as a result of that decision is the bit that many people fail to think through properly when they decide to sack off their marriage.

For me the heartbreaking part isn't Jen lying in the bed she made crying, its how her decision based on very little is going to change those children's lives forever.

Lots of people here are saying 'Didn't Jen realise that the kids would eventually sleep over at Don's?!' and the answer is no. Jen absolutely did not think about any of the consequences of kicking Don to the curb.

Instead of re-scoping their marriage after having two kids they threw it on the trash. The unintended consequences of that are something that Jen will be feeling for a LONG time. A marriage isn't just another craft project that she can cast aside when it suits her. All we can hope is that she learns some life lessons from this.

15.     +3   Like  

Lumpy Frosting
    Lumpy Frosting

Group

Status
    QUOTE (FridgeInGarage @ 9/4/2020, 04:58) 
    QUOTE (sweettreat @ 4/8/2020, 09:07 PM) 
    Does anyone have a Nespresso? I keep looking at them but can’t decide if it’s worth it.

I do have the basic one.. I use Starbucks capsules for Nespresso because I don't really like the Nespresso capsules' taste

QUOTE (martiniflightlikedon @ 4/9/2020, 04:53 AM) 
    I mean, eggs aren't dairy
    although i think she cried about chickens in that video too
    maybe

oh my I thought eggs were dairy lol but I remember her crying about animals welfare and how she doesn't want to see the poultry and so forth in her kitchen fridge anymore so I thought she was getting rid of anything that's not plant-based.

Dairy are products made from milk. Milk is expressed from the nipples of mammals. Why do people think eggs are dairy? I see this from time to time. Is it the placement at the grocery store?

Screenshot_2020-04-09-06-08-20_1_

893 replies since 8/4/2020, 21:44   130736 views